Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

I guess that is the only option now (staying positive on Bitcoin). See, people who know Bitcoin bought while Bitcoin was low, and they are buying now, in this dip, too. But smart people are only investing their own money.

And for some greedy stupid peoples who wanted to make some quick cash, they are bound to wait and stay positive until Bitcoin rises again.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Personally, I am positive about the technology and usefulness of bitcoin. His opponents are stagnant people who do not understand all the advantages of the new currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Disappointed only those who bought it expensive in the hope of quickly getting rich. And so everything is very good with Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

I also noticed that while bitcoins value is dropping many business have announced that they are going to accept bitcoin. Also bitcoin ETF was already approved by the Securitites and Exchange Commission of the United States of America. Even though its value is going down bitcoin economy is going strong. Sooner or later we will be seeing bitcoin with a new look and a higher value.
Thats it,not because the price continues to drops meaning were dying..bitcoin or the whole crypto community are getting stronger its not just reflected by price but also by demand.while many countries have news about considering the banning of cryptocurrency,more alternatives are starting bitcoin to take place in some of theirs so in a few we will be shocked of bitcoin price growth
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

I do not care about the state of bitcoin in the current situation or any situation and I will always be positive, because bitcoin has helped me a lot in my financial and economic problems and has made my life better. So I do not think negative about bitcoin even though the current bitcoin condition dropped dramatically, but I still think positive because bitcoin my life gets better.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Disappointed only those who bought it expensive in the hope of quickly getting rich. And so everything is very good with Bitcoin.
Yes because a wise investor always think positive even they dont know what will be the outcome of their investments, if it might fail or a success. Investing is taking a risk, when you invest on something, it means you're taking a risk. When you are investing on something, you must give it a time and hardwork, there is no instant success, you must give all your best to be able to success.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I do not care about the state of bitcoin in the current situation or any situation and I will always be positive, because bitcoin has helped me a lot in my financial and economic problems and has made my life better. So I do not think negative about bitcoin even though the current bitcoin condition dropped dramatically, but I still think positive because bitcoin my life gets better.

Yeah most people haven't experienced yet this part of bitcoin's volatility if they've gotten into it just the latter part of last year. I've been dealing with bitcoin since 2014 and i've seen a lot of ups and downs and i can say that i've seen worse. So i'm still confident as well and ready to hold for long

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now having its hardest moment due to lots of negative feedback to it. But then we still need to think positively and be optimistic and let us all hope that they overcome the the struggles and rise again.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

We should always stay positive on bitcoin because I know that those people who are remain faithful in bitcoin will rewarded and have a good return in the future.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
BerSyukur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Yes, we must remain positive with bitcoin. we just reached the highest value of bitcoin especially last year. the value of bitcoin from now is actually very high compared to its initial value. many possibilities that may occur in the next month, so we must be positive.
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

Let's just have to be positive with bitcoin because we're not positively in bitcoin like you do not really trust me I'm really thinking about bitcoin because I see bitcoin is really my goal in bitcoin that I'm buying a house and to fulfill That should be positive and confident in bitcoin and as long as you have nothing to do with the person you want to keep in touch if you feel right what you are doing.

Actually i can not speak and writing in good english and i dont understand what you are really talking. Maybe because of my bad.
However, if we talk about stay positive in bitcoin, i think we need to think positive first to continue following the bitcoin world.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

If we see the recent trend of Bitcoin, we see that the price is not falling. I think it is the sign which indicate that the price of Bitcoin will rise back. So, we should stay positive.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Should be so we must remain optimistic and positive about the existence of bitcoin. With the positive news of course the bitcoin going forward.

nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Yes !No matter what haplened we should be always positive for what bitcoin can do to all of us here.In this time the value of bitcoin will down but this is the momment that we keep on supporting bitcoin.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

This is a big truth that I faced in my life with cryptourrency that every month few Negative news enter in social media and make dump in price and also few countries are working on cryptourrency like a ban like work , they are doing many works like stopping banking sector to help bitcoin related accounts to not to deal with cryptourrency users buy and sell otherwise a legal action will be taken by reserve bank of the respective government ( recent example is India ) and this is like a ban like thing which really forcing indians to not to work more on this field .
But still here in my opinion we should see towards the growth of the cryptocurrency uses in another countries where lots of people are using it with the support of government who legalised Cryptourrency with a particular rule of buy and sell .
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Real bitcoiners wont get discourage and will be stay on positive because they really know what will happen next after downfall of price. Based on past few years trend price of bitcoin, it will still going up before the end of the year. Only negative ones sell their bitcoin thats why they are on the panick selling mode right now. They are not believeing in bitcoin and just want to earn profits as quickly as they want. I still believe that bitcoin price will reach its peaked price again like last year.

Scott_BTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

For me i think i would just watch the market to know when to buy more BTC, if u questioning the real value of Bitcoin now then u shouldn't have invested from the beginning . Yes, i will be positive on it  i personally check BTC updates on https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mcsignalspublic
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

Yes me too .. Because many peoople are helps in bitcoin .
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Aside from Bitcoin's price, everything else about Bitcoin is still doing well. It soon will have a solution for its fees and transaction time. Also, the news about regulation is actually positive as it takes out the fear/volatility and makes investors the assurance that they need.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I agree with you.
That's what we should do for the current state. Although the current market situation is not as we expected and coupled with negative news. I think the best way is to think positive and stay calm we have to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: