Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1177 times)
adrianbox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Yes Bitcoin is still strong, more investors are still believing in bitcoin, lets do our part to continue patronizing bitcoin.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
being a positive person is a mindset, for i will always be positive towards bitcoin in the future, refulations and restrictions are positive indication that bitcoin and blockchain have enetered the mainstream and have attracted the attention of big institutions, firms and governments all over the world!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
ince_nedz

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

As long as bitcoin still on its operation and still accesssible online, we should not stop believing and thinking positively about bitcoin. We as part of this organization shall continue and won't stop unless our account isn't accessible anymore. So, all we can do now is to pray that this organization will last for lifetime.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
We will! And we must! Be positive and confident even there are negative news about bitcoin and still some countries are prohibiting the using of bitcoin in there country. Even the economy is going down the power of the bitcoin and its community are continuously rising. In just few weeks or months we will see bitcoin with a new things with it and great amount of value.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

I'm still positive. Even if I'm down to the BTC I can not even do it but support it. If now we do not support the BTC, we will eventually fall. We are more excited to support it.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

I remain positive about bitcoin. It has come a long was, stood the test of time and has come to stay. It is amazing how very many people are embracing it each day. Where it is,  in terms of price now,  is not an issue because bitcoin is known to have overcome similar situation in the past.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

We still need to become positive despite of the inconsistency of bitcoin's price. Just continue working on it. Time will come that it will go back to its good price value. Do not loose hope with its strength. Bitcoin will live longer...indefinitely.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Real bitcoiners wont get discourage and will be stay on positive because they really know what will happen next after downfall of price. Based on past few years trend price of bitcoin, it will still going up before the end of the year. Only negative ones sell their bitcoin thats why they are on the panick selling mode right now. They are not believeing in bitcoin and just want to earn profits as quickly as they want. I still believe that bitcoin price will reach its peaked price again like last year.
That's right, for those who already understand bitcoin will definitely understand the market situation. It is not easy to panic and always believe that the price will rise again after several times the decline.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

Yes you need to be positive when you investing in bitcoin. In every investing have risk just we need a positive mind that all of our investment will gain in high profitable income. If you are negative thinker you cannot gain a profit, otherwise you must lose.

creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

If you ask me if we'll be positive on Bitcoin? I will say yes Because it is not too far away that Bitcoin's value was 12/18/2017 almost $ 19205, though today's value is 4/10/2012, at 10.45 pm worth $ 6825. Although it is much less than last year, I would say it is not too far away that Bitcoin's value will increase. So we must have faith in Bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

Real bitcoiners wont get discourage and will be stay on positive because they really know what will happen next after downfall of price. Based on past few years trend price of bitcoin, it will still going up before the end of the year. Only negative ones sell their bitcoin thats why they are on the panick selling mode right now. They are not believeing in bitcoin and just want to earn profits as quickly as they want. I still believe that bitcoin price will reach its peaked price again like last year.
That's right, for those who already understand bitcoin will definitely understand the market situation. It is not easy to panic and always believe that the price will rise again after several times the decline.
I choose to stay positive. Staying positive is the best way that we can do. We can't gain success if we are too afraid to face risks and our fears, specially in our journey in bitcoin. Positivity is contagious and if we spread optimism in every heart and soul, then all of us will be relieved and feel at ease with bitcoin's volatily, because we know in the end we will be more blessed with our hardwork and persistency. Just trust and believe that it can truly change and give impact in one's life.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

I choose to stay positive. Staying positive is the best way that we can do. We can't gain success if we are too afraid to face risks and our fears, specially in our journey in bitcoin. Positivity is contagious and if we spread optimism in every heart and soul, then all of us will be relieved and feel at ease with bitcoin's volatily, because we know in the end we will be more blessed with our hardwork and persistency. Just trust and believe that it can truly change and give impact in one's life.
Keep on beleiving in the bitcoins appearance that it cam go back to higj value of tokens so that many investors will be happy because their money will rise up accordingly to the proce of bitcoin. It was really a good conduct having trust on bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Results. I guess that is what we need for now. If those retail shops can somehow make it then other merchants will be following them.
From one or two shops that gives a positive feedback about how they manage to make their shop better by crypto currencies.
We are consumers, so somehow we will be seeing that news anywhere, the internet or maybe the social media. I am still positive about bitcoin, that wont change for years.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Yes, we must remain positive with bitcoin. Actually bitcoin has a high enough value, There are many possibilities occur in the last month, so you should think positively aja about the existence of bitcoin in Indonesia ...
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

As long as people explore the positive aspects of Bitcoin, they will invest and trade in it. It has been few years sine we have come to know about the technology and is one of its kind. I think people will stay positive about the technology because it has a lot to offer, Besides other advantages, the opportunity to earn supernormal profits is the prime reason people would still believe in Bitcoin.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

of course we have to stay positive, i think there is no reason for me not to trust bitcoin where i am currently experiencing huge profits with bitcoin trading and it has changed my life.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Yes, we must remain positive with bitcoin. Actually bitcoin has a high enough value, There are many possibilities occur in the last month, so you should think positively aja about the existence of bitcoin in Indonesia ...
Yes, always thinks positive when you invest on something, investments is taking a risk, think positive even you dont know what will be the outcome of your investments. The price of bitcoin now is dropping and because of that many user are scared that the bitcoin might be dead soon, but for me i think that the price of bitcoin now is still ok. I suggest dont panic and wait for the increase of price because i believe that it will happen after months. Just wait patiently for that time to come.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

of course we have to stay positive, i think there is no reason for me not to trust bitcoin where i am currently experiencing huge profits with bitcoin trading and it has changed my life.
it all depends on our own thinking. I always think positively about bitcoin. sometimes bitcoin gives me considerable income. and the price is also very good in this case. well, i believed in bitcoin when i first found out

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

positive thinking that shows you are a smart human, i will always think positive for bitcoin because i already enjoy the results and it is very real not an illusion with significant achievement of bitcoin what you still think negative
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

I read a really interesting article, I also treat crypto-currencies with a positive and believe that this is our future)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: