Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

Yes of course, we should stay positive so we can continue to invest in bitcoin without panic because listening negativity of bitcoin may influence  your decision making.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Nothing else to do but be positive. I don't understand all the hate on bitcoin especially the need to spread the FUD. Why can't they just leave it alone if they don't want it? OR maybe they want to bring it down some more so they can buy cheap.
Xombet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

although btc has been banned in various countries and is considered illegal, i remain positive with btc because i believe btc can change everything. Smiley
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I will remain positive on Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will always take its users to a better life. I already feel the result of Bitcoin my life becomes better after using Bitcoin, although in various countries forbid it, like in the country where I live and some others hate it. but I will always remain loyal and stay positive on Bitcoin that has changed my life for the better.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

I feel Europe on the whole is very positive in regards to Bitcoin. There still aren't many regulations in place over there and people have the freedom to invest in it. Asia, on the other hand, has been very critical of Bitcoin and other cryptos. Leaving Japan aside, almost every major Asian nation has put some form of restriction on them. It started with China banning all the cryptos, followed by India and then Pakistan. Since these 3 are the biggest Asian nations, it does leave an impact on the community. On the other hand, Asian nations like Philippines and Thailand are still friendly to cryptos. I feel others should lead by the example set by Japan. That is one country I consider moving to in future.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 02:02:45 PM by evader11

Definitely, we must stay postive on bitcoin especially if their is a lot of problem here because this can help to make our faith strong so we can be endure this situation. Also it can help to make our relationship grow more so if you this way you must do this always coz this thing will help to bring you a good, happy and contented life.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

We must stay positive on bitcoin. I've seen memes that are meaningful that says "if you can't be with me with my downs, you don't deserve me with my ups." Simple yet the logic is there and we just have to endure and stay on focused with our goals. And there's no reason for us to become negative.

There are countries that are happily using bitcoin and made it even legalized, like Japan. A lot of stores are now accepting bitcoin in Japan and while in Belarus, there's no taxation in bitcoin so these should be taken consideration of remaining positive.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

It's been said before. there were too many articles and people who were against Bitcoin. They tried to bring down and destroy Bitcoin but they never win. I have heard a lot of negative feedback about Bitcoin too. But, being positive is the only key if you want to gain and earn something. and no matter what they say, I will stay positive about Bitcoin because it helped me once and it will always continue to help people like me.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Absolutely, We need to stay positive even though we are facing some challenges. We just have to endure and stay on focused with our goals. And there's no reason for us to become negative. Also it can help to make our relationship grow more so if you this way you must do this always because this thing will help to bring you a good, happy and contented life. Most people who are holding their bitcoin now are not talking about it. They just wait to see what happens in the upcoming months.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Of course. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency. The investor of bitcoin knows that though the price is low now but one day will come then the price will be high. The investor gpt proof about it. There was a time when the price was low but again it raised.
I'm not worrying about the past investor. They strongly believe in bitcoin. But the new investor is losing hope on bitcoin.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

Yep. I always stay positive on Bitcoin, I'm a Bitcoin lover and always believe in this because of its concept and the potential. The current situation of Bitcoin is not worry some because it is a part of the volatile crypto market and it is a healthy sign since Bitcoin have never gone less than 40% of its value. Comparatively Bitcoin is the best of all the currency including the shit paper currency. 

AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

yes we should always stay in positive as long as we earn money for our families and also in our saving, we should always keep in our minds
that  no matter what happen we can pursue are dreams by earning money and stay focus on what you're doing. Negative thoughts cant help
our minds to pursue our needs and wants we should fight and forget the things that can might affect of your goals.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

That's right. I am also think always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin. It will always take the users for a better life. Looking at the history of bitcoin prices that have increased rapidly since bitcoin was created shows that professional investors are very optimistic with this bitcoin fundamentals.We must push each other to continue our support with bitcoin even if it's struggling. Bitcoin was there when we need it and now is the time to pay it back.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

Yes we need to positive and optimistic that bitcoin will increase and give high profit. Don't lose hope and don't be negative we know every investment have risk but if we are positive thinker we get higher profit in our investment.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

i strongly agree with you, though so many are against bitcoin, we will continue to support it and stay positive. bitcoin will conquer all obstacles soon
That's the only thing we can do at this very moment. Bitcoin trouble so we must do our job of being positive. Let's encourage each other to still on believing in bitcoin. We must push each other to continue our support with bitcoin even if it's struggling. Bitcoin was there when we need it and now is the time to pay it back.
If you want to make something good while being into the world of bitcoin and that if you have invested some money into it, then you need to bring positivity into your thoughts and minds and that you need to stay positive all the time. if you will think in a different manner, then this will surely harm you in number of ways and that you will never be able to make anything good even if you have invested a huge money into it.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

I'll stay positive on bitcoin because I believe in this technology just be more patient and trust the process because in time it will rise again I'm sure bitcoin will not meet the highest price until now we all know the max supply is not reached I think more years en counting for sure the price will absolutely have a great value that can very useful for the future.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

As an investor you need to be always positive otherwise you will fall sick when price goes down. i think Bitcoin will exceed it's last highest price very soon. So be optimistic.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Every investment needs the investors positive thinking, this means that you will have to believe in your choices and always make good decisions. we have to stay positive on BTC as i believe it will regain its lost glory
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

I see no reason to become negative with bitcoin, the bad market now is not just occur by this time but already there from the past and bitcoin is always a survivor from that thing. I don't know the reason why but I suspecting the whales is always working behindthe scene.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Jerick013

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

Many Country is HATE BITCOIN and Many people Not believing In BITCOIN Beacause They Dont Khow what Bitcoin Is..
 But Me STILL POSITIVE  I Khow About BITCOIN
Bitcoin is the FUTURE PAYMENT and MANY MORE about BITCOIN 
i Am FULL STAY POSITIVE IN BITCOIN Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: