Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 11:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1202 times)
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

Yes I'll be positive on bitcoin. I have a lot of confidience for bitcoin bitcoin changed my life, how can i go to the bitcoin's alteration? We love bitcoin. And bitcoin who have changed life, I think they all want it.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

because bitcoin does not have an intervention management system of the owner or the highest bagholder, bitcoin will always face fuds that tend to be bigger for every year, this is really a problem, bitcoin has not been able to provide solutions about flooded mempool if the transaction is sporadic, things like this is not profitable, but can always be passed through stronger through price movements that are never the same as in previous years, in the end we also have to trust it and continue to fight for bitcoin in a balanced path.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

As an investor you need to be always positive otherwise you will fall sick when price goes down. i think Bitcoin will exceed it's last highest price very soon. So be optimistic.
If you have read about bitcoin and that you know the nature of bitcoin and the way it works, then I don’t really think so that there will be any other reason which can create any kind of negativity in your mind and thoughts. You need to stay positive as bitcoin will never disappoint all those who trust bitcoin and those who are still investing their money into it and are holding their coins.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

of course, I always think positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there is a lot of news that there are still many countries that ban bitcoin. maybe they do not know yet about what bitcoin, the function and purpose of bitcoin.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

For a long time it was discounted, the media banned the ads, was reflected in some speed problems, security issues ... But Bitcoin still prove their strength in the world of money. Bitcoin is a leader in the digital money world. By now, Bitcoin prices had stabilized and started to rise, with some countries giving policy to Bitcoin developers and especially to Western countries. Bitcoin gives me solid confidence.
Llore85

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

For a long time it was discounted, the media banned the ads, was reflected in some speed problems, security issues ... But Bitcoin still prove their strength in the world of money. Bitcoin is a leader in the digital money world. By now, Bitcoin prices had stabilized and started to rise, with some countries giving policy to Bitcoin developers and especially to Western countries. Bitcoin gives me solid confidence.
Yes, you're right. There are a lot of negative news about bitcoin that would affect its price because holders will sell their coins thinking that it will be the end of bitcoin. As an investor, you should always believe what you have learn and understood about it, today bitcoin's price is gradually rising this is just a start of our success. We should stay positive about bitcoin now.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.

Absolutely Yes! We should stay positive about bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price now is very low. The volatility of the bitcoin price in the market place is normal. Stay positive in bitcoin, for sure in the next few months it can recover soon.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I'll stay positive on bitcoin because I believe in this technology just be more patient and trust the process because in time it will rise again I'm sure bitcoin will not meet the highest price until now we all know the max supply is not reached I think more years en counting for sure the price will absolutely have a great value that can very useful for the future.
Yes we need to remain positive, because bitcoin is the new emerging technology and its use is increasing from time to time. Because people are continuously taking interest in bitcoin which is making bitcoin more stronger, i think that we will become able to use bitcoin for everything we want in near future because of the increasing demand of bitcoin.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

Actually not all people have full trust on the bitcoin they will get panic when the price starts to fall that is the main reason for the bitcoin price falls in big amount.But the one who are stay positive on the bitcoin will get the good rewards because the current value is not maximum value soon the orice will increase more and more.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
Thank you for giving me a great article, after I read it adds I believe to keep Hold My Bitcoin and maybe I'll buy it again when it costs $ 6.5K.
Hopefully, the end of 2018 Bitcoin will increase and give happiness to Bitcoin holder.

"Ameen"
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

We must not lose hope. Bitcoins will rise in price. We just have to have faith that one day, bitcoins will gain some steam and it will have a lot more followers. By then, we can sell our bitcoins and be rich. Just be patient and keep it calm. Hold your horses and think it through and not sell.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Bitcoin is known for its resiliency, the ability to recover from even a big crash. This technology of virtual currency has already proven its worth and has already attracted a lot of investors including the big ones. We should stay positive on bitcoin even it receives a lot of negative feedbacks because its technology is promising and will never fail.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

if I'm still positive about bitcoin, because I've just joined the bitcoin forum just now, I want to get the money from this bitcoin, tomorrow if I have been working in this forum may be able to assess in detail.

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.
Positive thinking makes works possible, positivity on bitcoin makes bitcoin users industrious to their job, bitcoin have a high value on coming months so let us be postive so the users will be more happy if thw blessings will be, ready ourselves to the upcomibg high value of bitcoin so let us selves happy and positive thingking.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Yes, of course we need to stay positive no matter what, we are in a market.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

The value of bitcoin, and other digital currencies, will rise rapidly. Until it falls, just as fast. Investors with a short-term view will lose money, much like those who sold their stock after the dotcom bubble. Investors should only invest if they believe in the long-term vision of creating a global, stateless, opt-in financial system. They should also be prepared to hold their position for a very long time. I know I am.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Yeah I will agree my friend.This time eventhough theres so many trials for bitcoin the best we do now was stay calm and positive always because in this matter we will be the best that we can to help bitcoin grow.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

I'm always think positively & also try to spread positive intention about bitcoin. I don't understand why some people's are always negative on this issue? They are absolutely wrong who think bitcoin will die or lost forever. I believe that bitcoin is the king of crypto world & we can't thinking our crypto life without bitcoin. So we need to support bitcoin as more as possible & share positive atmosphere about it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

We have to stay positive. Without the community, bitcoins will fall. Do as a community who worships and takes care of bitcoin advocacy, we should continually be a community that fully supports this kind of technology. Stay positive, everyone. Green days and the world's support is coming.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Yes, I myself think positively on bitcoin, although for now bitcoin prices are lower than last year but I still believe bitcoin will gradually increase in price. I realize the unstable bitcoin makes bitcoin harder to predict and bitcoin may fall in price at any time, but bitcoin can also jump to high prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: