Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TPI] The International Payment - TPI  (Read 15018 times)
sess

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

I've been on this site for a bit - only reading comments for info.  But after reading some of the most retarded comments I've ever come across on this forum - I decided to say something.

I looked at their holdings in etherscan and they still have 25b locked.  Someone with a lot of TPI (maybe collected cheap over the last few weeks in the Ethereum market or original investor) dumped it all.  Sure it was not only a greedy but dumb move, cause the coin was moving.  If everyone waited, then the coin could have easily rise and kept rising.  Profits would have been a lot higher.  Then again - you always want to get rid of the weak hands early in the game.

As far as scam or not a scam is not a concern.  As long as the Devs don't dump that 25b coin, then the coin will be good (I have not seen any movement to make me think this will happen).  It is still locked and none have moved in the last day I've checked.  If they can get TPI on coinmarketcap and then other exchanges then those that bought it cheap now will do well later.

I keep on hearing people talk about this coin or that coin is a scam.  When bit coin first came out no one knew the original founder - we still don't know who satoshi is.  So stop with the retarded BS.  Most coin grow because of investment.  Sometimes because it is a good project but other times just cause of plain sentiments.  Nothing more.  Most COINS have no real utility value.  Binance coin has utility value but most of the top 100 coin don't really do shit yet, maybe as a "store of value" which is a lame statement, since crypto fluctuates so much for that claim to be valid.  Don't lie to yourself if you think any coin you own, really do much in real life for you or anyone else currently.  Maybe in the future...maybe some will...maybe a few.

Anyways, If TPI keeps up with the update on here, Twitter, fixes their website and all the broken links, have a discord etc..., keep somewhat with the road map then the coin will rise over time - Hopefully the coin dump is close to over.  If TPI ever gets passed 4-5 satoshi then it will go very far IMHO.  All TPI need to do is stick to the road map and keep investors updated.  If they can get to hitBIT exchange (as they claim) it would be a strong play.  If they get on Binance (as they also claim) - it is a game changer.  Then some people would wish they had a few TPI in their wallet.

Overall pretty decent coin better than most of the crap that floats around and bought up because of hype.

You can check on etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xfd41538077d0288e5e473dac75c019993e690266#balances

This looks like the locked coins equaling 25b with no movement:
   0x1550a419ab9230c349cd9d2c6a929ba68e426c8b
   0x75c04936d2717a077c66d8a75200eaf347009963
   0x606978f3f3e7047b736c03457e463dbdfc3b310e

This 7.1b or so coin is what coinexchange is holding for those owning and holding TPI:
        0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee

Most of the top 50 holders have kept their coins with little or no selling.  There seems to be a few that blew their load recently from the check of their account transaction.  So dumping may be over or close to it, from the accounts, that have been moving their coins to Coinexchange.  There are also some people smart enough to buy TPI cheap in the Ether market and looks like they are moving some to the BTC market to 1 satochi.  Since it is currently cheaper to by TPI in the Ether market.  A good indicator, for anyone interested is to watch the TPI ether market, once it hits 0.00000014 - 0.00000015 ether it will equal 1 satochi (0.00000001 bitcoin) which equalizes both market trading.  

If the dump is not over, then it is close to over from outside TPI coins coming in.  Besides for the 25b coins locked and has not moved.  Coinexchange holders currently hold more coins that the other top 50 combined (not including the 3 accounts with the 25b TPI that are locked).  What we will now mainly see is "in house trading" from coins that circulating within the exchange.   If TPI is listed on another exchange or more, then the potential for profit is very good for early investors on coinexchange.

I did some initial testing to see if the coin can also be kept in myEtherWallet.  Since TPI is a ECR20 token.  You will have to Add Custom Wallet (Next to "Show All Tokens") and fill out the info can you can get from etherscan on the token and keep it there.  If you don't want to keep it on the exchange.  I would advise sending only 2 tokens as a test to make sure you have the information correct before sending.  The speed of transaction is very fast, from what I've seen so far, so you will not have to wait long to know if you set the parameters correct on your wallet for sending and receiving the tokens.

Also, if it is true the TPI is testing and working on a real card.  This coin can eventually become huge as a utility token.  Far exceeding Ripple or OmiseGo in potential.  I remember when Ripple was less than a penny just 1 year ago.  Which caters mainly to the banks.  A coin that is fast with low cost transaction for everyday individuals, using your phone or a card like TPI has claim to be working on, would be a huge step for crypto.

Disclaimer:  Everything mention here is not in anyway shape or form a investment advise.  You should be able to research and make your own judgment and decisions.

are blind?

the website was 'up' since 4 days. appraently they did an unannounced 'succesful' ICO that is logged nowhere, and there was no ICO at all - so the 25 billion locked can stay locked, any big account dumping IS the devs doing that themselves.

there was no ICO
there is only DEVS
they just exchanged it based on fake news, scamming people into it.

do you understand - they faked an ICO by openeing a website saying 'we did an ICO and it was successfull', while they just had their whitepaper (which have 0 value) released and website made 4 days ago.

You got scammed, there is no real card

the card of the picture is nothing but a paper print made by photoshop, as you can see the inprinted numbers that are clearly fake. Secondly mastercard doesnt do anything with 'cards for crypto' and all VISA related ico's had to call back their cards months ago and are still working on a solution.

Secondly, these cards are not possible to hand out without an approved KYC form as they cant issue their own card, they need to use a 3d party to do so (and all 3d party card issuers were forced to pull back from every project months ago)

This is all FAKE and SCAM so please stop trying to believe its real and face reality - u got fked because you didnt research

TL;DR
there was never an ICO, all coins were in hands of scammers (dont even call them devs) and amounts dumped are their own.
there was never a 'card' and there is no real version of it, just a fake printed piece of paper to fool you

Good God you have mental issues.

I read the backlogs on your comments on TPI and I had a mental image of a retarded person banging his head in the corner screaming "Scam, scam, scam!"

I'm not sure if you are trolling hard or just seriously retarded.  I may lose a few IQ point just by commenting to you.

First,
Your comment on Mastercard is incorrect.  Mastercard in the past week have changed their tune publicly on crypto.  They probably always had intentions of getting into the crypto game but they have to make $$$ without hurting their current holdings and investment now.  Decisions, strategics, and involvement are usually made months in advance before public announcements.  I'm not saying TPI is working with Mastercard on the project as they claim.  I AM saying you really don't know what you are talking about.

Second,
I am interested in the several comments about the cards being fake.  You claimed that it was printed on a piece of paper and some have said the card numbers are flat.

I will place images of the 2 cards that 2 card users/testers have claimed to be using.
Card 1 https://imgur.com/qPx1PJZ
Card 2 https://ibb.co/mpMG97

I did a ELA on both cards.  I already knew that it would be consistent and show no photoshop of the picture.  I would be easier to "make a fake card" then photoshop a fake card into a picture.  But I checked anyways.  Results show nothing added.
Card 1 https://ibb.co/jVLLTc
Card 2 https://ibb.co/fUMVuH

The claim that the cards are printed on a piece of paper.  Luminance Gradient shows that card 1 had depht.  Shadowing looks consistent on card 1 under this lighting since you cant really see it in the original photo.  The shadowing in card 2 can be plainly seen and looks consistent when magnified.  Overall the card is not on a piece of paper, but the shadowing was different but consistent on each individual card. If the shadowing is fake...it was very well done.
Card 1 https://ibb.co/gpmuoc

Third,
Other things to note with the images of the 2 cards uploaded.
1. The starting number is consistent on the credit card that falls under banking and financial "4".
2. Both cards Bank number are the same (first 6 digits) which are "4132 90".  The rest are the account numbers (which are different) and both users were smart enough to cover part of their account number.
3. I checked the chip format and it does exist and both cards format follows similar patterns of a known Mastercard chipset.
Overall the cards are likely to be more "real" than "fake".

Could the cards still be fake?  Sure it can.  Can TPI be a highly elaborate scam that thought out everything. Sure it can...then again all crypto could be a scam.  Buying a selling bytes that doesn't exist in the "real" world.  Dogecoin was started as a joke - nothing more.  No one know who the fk satoshi is...though a few have claimed to be him.

I never claimed that TPI was legit or not.  I just looked into some of the comments on this forum on the crypto.  Screams of massive dumps of over 25b of the coin on coinexchange was absolutely false once I checked etherscan.  Since the coin is only a couple of months old, it was cheap for awhile on the ether market, it was dumped by those that bought it over time for 0.00000002 - 0.00000005 ether.  Then sold on both ether and bitcoin markets in a pump and dump, when the coin was gaining ground.  The coin has fallen in volume on the bitcoin market because it can be bought cheaper on the ether market, which it has been #1 in volume on coinexchange ether market everyday, for almost a week there.  As a matter of fact the buying offers has progressively increased in the ether market for the coin last few days.  If the coin follows it's road map and gets on other exchanges - it will surely increase in value

I am not saying anyone should invest in this coin.  Definitely not you.  Then again, I don't think you should invest in any crypto.  At the rate you are going - permanent brain damage is not far in your medical history

sure, lets go technical.

lets make it very simple.

the chip used is from amex
the cardnumbering (4) is from visa
every mastercard has a logo of 'mastercard' with un-printable picture on it to avoid someone copying it
visa logo on 3d party cards always show up, same goes for amex/mastercard
there is no dept, the wireless symbol shows that your ELA is counting it wrong - the lightning/shadow are a clear giveaway, same goes for the thickness of the card, as the punched numbers would be making the card twice as thick. so even if you wouldnt know amex chips or numberfails or creditcard rules if you are not working for a freakin creditcard company, you would still easily see with your own eyes that this is a printed piece of paper

together with all the other fake news, fact that there was no ICO, fact that they already dumped their shit once on btc and once on eth, you should know better - same with the photoshopped head in a picture from a banking conference they were no part of as they photoshopped their own heads into it.

go do the math son

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxb

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I see that people are strongly trolling TPI.

I know one truth that when a coin develops well, it will always be trolled.
It often happens that competitors are starting to put pressure on new, promising coin, so that it falls and does not occupy the leading positions on exchanges.

If the TPI team will withstand such pressure, then the coin will be expensive.

I, too, like many people, has bought TPI and sold the part, getting good profit.
I very much hope that the TPI team will withstand this pressure and will not give up the development of the coin.

The developers of TPI, I believe in you. and I will sell my coins only 7-15 satoshi btc.

Good luck, do not leave your business.

People dont buy this crap, he is one of the scammers or he has bougth himself a nice bag of shit and wants to dump.

stay far far away from this piece of shit scamcoin dont buy
sess

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Its not the coins, its from the pump and dump group activity who create panic to ico coin holder, now every trader sell for 1 sat.

IF I am a scamer.. I wont do it for 1 sat lol

if you create 25 billion coins that you can sell for 1 sat? sure, why not!

obvious scam - but now i see ur part of it, as newbie poster trying to convince people that a 'whale' sold for profit that bought during ICO

there was no ICO
the only whale is the scammer
there are no devs
there is no card

just washtrading, 15 'newbie' accounts on bitcointalk forum trying to shill it and just non stop fake information about the coin hoping that losers buy the coin

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

The scammer got 70 Btc.. they should do it at 10 sat for 700 Btc, they had 23 billion coin that they can sell at any market price if the market grow.

they didnt get 70 btc, they washtraded. The volume = buy+sell volume, not just 'buy' volume, if they did 90% of the trades and only filled in the 1sat orders in the end they just got a few btc while having costs of transactions to generate the volume + website creation/hosting + time wasted on the scam. They would never get 700 btc out of this, if you think this is 'rewarding' you are very wrong. They already fucked up with making so many errors - at most some people lost a hundred dollars, all they got out of it is a couple thousand usd, meanwhile exposing themselves for fraud/scam

Total volume for both market in two days are 170 Btc (buy + sell volume) .. 70 btc (if they dont want 700 Btc) already in their pocket and they should make an exit scam rite now.

Yahya.. I wonder why you still here after posting that FAKE meeting photo !!!!

if i use 0.1 btc, buy tpi, sell tpi to 0.1 btc, and buy 0.1 tpi back - the volume is not 0.1 but 0.3. howmuch money did i make with it? nothing, but its just fake volume as they repeat this hundreds of time - all they do is spend money on trading fee's
What are you talking about? why they should do that?

to make you believe people are buying the coin, they are faking volume hoping other fish would bite - this way they will exchange their worthless coins as there is no dev team, no ico, no product, all they have is a scam website with fake news stating they had an ico weeks ago while their site has only been up for a few days. Every positive post you read here is from a person who just created an account, purely to shill it.

this is called 'washtrading' and its illegal. they do it because they want you to buy their coin they just created and held 100% of, and once you do you will become bag holder as this coin will get delisted from coinexchange.io sooner or later. you think there is 'heavy volume' and you think that everyone is buying this, while in fact they barely sold anything at all.
Darklord2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Its not the coins, its from the pump and dump group activity who create panic to ico coin holder, now every trader sell for 1 sat.

obvious scam - but now i see ur part of it, as newbie poster trying to convince people that a 'whale' sold for profit that bought during ICO

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

just washtrading, 15 'newbie' accounts on bitcointalk forum trying to shill it and just non stop fake information about the coin hoping that losers buy the coin

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

The scammer got 70 Btc.. they should do it at 10 sat for 700 Btc, they had 23 billion coin that they can sell at any market price if the market grow.

they didnt get 70 btc, they washtraded. The volume = buy+sell volume, not just 'buy' volume, if they did 90% of the trades and only filled in the 1sat orders in the end they just got a few btc while having costs of transactions to generate the volume + website creation/hosting + time wasted on the scam. They would never get 700 btc out of this, if you think this is 'rewarding' you are very wrong. They already fucked up with making so many errors - at most some people lost a hundred dollars, all they got out of it is a couple thousand usd, meanwhile exposing themselves for fraud/scam

Total volume for both market in two days are 170 Btc (buy + sell volume) .. 70 btc (if they dont want 700 Btc) already in their pocket and they should make an exit scam rite now.

if i use 0.1 btc, buy tpi, sell tpi to 0.1 btc, and buy 0.1 tpi back - the volume is not 0.1 but 0.3. howmuch money did i make with it? nothing, but its just fake volume as they repeat this hundreds of time - all they do is spend money on trading fee's

to make you believe people are buying the coin, they are faking volume hoping other fish would bite - this way they will exchange their worthless coins as there is no dev team, no ico, no product, all they have is a scam website with fake news stating they had an ico weeks ago while their site has only been up for a few days. Every positive post you read here is from a person who just created an account, purely to shill it.

this is called 'washtrading' and its illegal. they do it because they want you to buy their coin they just created and held 100% of, and once you do you will become bag holder as this coin will get delisted from coinexchange.io sooner or later. you think there is 'heavy volume' and you think that everyone is buying this, while in fact they barely sold anything at all.
Anyway... scam or not. someone holding up this shit on ETH market. why don't they dump their entire bags? becuz they are looking for another p&d and soon it will happen.
sess

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

Anyway... scam or not. someone holding up this shit on ETH market. why don't they dump their holdings? becuz they are looking for another p&d and soon it will happen.

if there is only limited buying volume, they cant 'dump' anything, a trade is only completed when another person completes the trade by purchasing it for the price listed by the seller, or the seller sells it for the price listed by the buyer.

they washtrade untill it has alot of volume, then they hope others jump in, then they exchange whatever they put in and sell as much as they could - and blame it on a non-existing person from the 'ico' that never happened as they hold 100% of the coins themselves, the just split it to different wallets.
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

there was no ICO
there are no devs
there is no card

Ah... I lose my $10 haha

Anyway... scam or not. someone holding up this shit on ETH market. why don't they dump their holdings? becuz they are looking for another p&d and soon it will happen.

if there is only limited buying volume, they cant 'dump' anything, a trade is only completed when another person completes the trade by purchasing it for the price listed by the seller, or the seller sells it for the price listed by the buyer.

they washtrade untill it has alot of volume, then they hope others jump in, then they exchange whatever they put in and sell as much as they could - and blame it on a non-existing person from the 'ico' that never happened as they hold 100% of the coins themselves, the just split it to different wallets.
Can you see that 27 ETH buy wall on ETH market? (it means pump incoming, but on ETH market) they are still buying this shit. so, we can expect another p&d.
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

Since developer is not communicating with the community, here's a discord to discuss TPI https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Dumped this shit in huge losses on ETH market. f**k u scammers Angry
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

You must have lost quite a lot. But you need to have patience.

Don't worry about me, bought again at the dip. (Rinse & Repeat)
geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

28 april - PUMP!!!

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

28 april - PUMP!!!
How do you know that? insider info Huh
sess

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

why would you - again - buy in and spend money on it? you know by now its a scam, just stay away and forget about these things. there is money to be made in actual viable projects

28 april - PUMP!!!

also, there is no insider information. There is no 'team', there are no 'devs'. If you want a coin on the ETH blockchain (erc20), you can get one in about 5 minutes. Put a post up here, make 20 accounts and all say 'wow what a great project, this is awesome'. add some fake information of being 'listed' on exhcanges that deny it, fake news of being at places you never were, photoshop your face, find pictures on the internet of random people and make up names and titles - now pretend this is your 'team' and voila, you can start scamming. fake a website, pretend you did an ICO 5 weeks before you even had the website running - no problem. distribute your total supply to 50 addresses, of which 1-2 big accounts to easily access it and you can start washtrading... want me to continue? im basically telling you what they have done here and you still buy that shit and 'believe'
Darklord2017

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

why would you - again - buy in and spend money on it? you know by now its a scam, just stay away and forget about these things. there is money to be made in actual viable projects

28 april - PUMP!!!

also, there is no insider information. There is no 'team', there are no 'devs'. If you want a coin on the ETH blockchain (erc20), you can get one in about 5 minutes. Put a post up here, make 20 accounts and all say 'wow what a great project, this is awesome'. add some fake information of being 'listed' on exhcanges that deny it, fake news of being at places you never were, photoshop your face, find pictures on the internet of random people and make up names and titles - now pretend this is your 'team' and voila, you can start scamming. fake a website, pretend you did an ICO 5 weeks before you even had the website running - no problem. distribute your total supply to 50 addresses, of which 1-2 big accounts to easily access it and you can start washtrading... want me to continue? im basically telling you what they have done here and you still buy that shit and 'believe'

LOL, why you say it these things when it's pumped?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

28 april - PUMP!!!

I can say that this token has no more future. For those who are buying at 1 sat, you know that your investments is at high risk. So don't regret if the dev team will not come back. Or is there really a dev team in the first place???
Ezequielbitcash

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

The developers
  died in an accident the TPI ended FIM
sess

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

28 april - PUMP!!!

I can say that this token has no more future. For those who are buying at 1 sat, you know that your investments is at high risk. So don't regret if the dev team will not come back. Or is there really a dev team in the first place???
there is no dev team, it was just a few guys creating an ERC20 token & distributed it to a few wallets. All they did was run a website they put up 2 weeks ago and washtraded their worthless TPI token on an exchange to trick people into believing there was volume. secondly they faked the ICO - there was none - and released a whitepaper saying 'these are other coins, we are tpi. look at our paper printed fake creditcard', put up fake names as a 'team' and paid people to shill them on twitter + created multiple accounts on bitcointalk to say 'wow amazing coin'.
Ezequielbitcash

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

Esse é um projeto Verdadeiro , me ajudem com suas moedas TPI
0x242d6ed24c0c86bab0b09057619146d292855c66

http://oi68.tinypic.com/dqhbn8.jpg
mar_kus

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Don´t fall for this scam!

They have copied the website of Cashaa. (cashaa.com)
Also the text, roadmap, white paper, ... got copied.

This is clearly a scam.
Warspear

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Luckily I've done my research. Thank you guys for the warning. Almost got in O_O"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

What a huge EXIT SCAM at coinexchange
They even not gave a chance to people sell their coins, devs are desesperate selling millions of coins at 1 sat.
Cowards.

-------------------------------------
WHOIS INFORMATION FOR TPICOIN.COM

Registrant Contact
Name: Shahdab Yahya
Organization: The International Payment LLC
Mailing Address: Technology Accelerator, One Canada Square, London London E14 5AB GB
Phone: +44.7469162793
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:shahdabyahya@gmx.com

-------------------------------------

Let Starting to put this scammers DOWN !   Angry

Who else uses that address among other crypto entities? This one --> https://www.flocash.com/en_US/about-us/#team

Who used to be FloCash's COO? This guy --> https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandeep-golechha-aa3b1712/, albeit he forgot to list it on his LinkedIn page.

Note what he's doing now --> CEO of https://www.linkedin.com/company/4newcoin/ currently in ICO stage, more than halfway to reaching their goal of U$75M ...

His bio kinda negates ...

https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/145125992793360

4NEW's founder & CEO Sandeep Golechha has 25 years of experience in Waste management! He definitely knows how the industry should be treated!

Search for Sandeep Golechha on this page: http://bkp2.telng.com/ftt/judgmentfiles/j7492/TC03059.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: