Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on?  (Read 472 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Way back in 2016 when I first heared bitcoin in some forum site then I tried to claim bitcoin in some faucet site and I earn my first bitcoin I use it to buy load Im so happy that time even my earning are too small, that was awesome experience for me I dont believe it that I earn money in online Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legobatman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

First earnings were made using Bitcoin that was bought back in 2014, i noticed that my Bitcoin was increasing so i decided to pull some of that and paid most of my bills. Now i just hodl it and hoping to buy myself a lambo early next year!
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

I spent some of the earning on a computer to be able to get even more earnings LOL. It is actually a cool laptop that in no lambo, but gets the job done fantastically well. Sencond hand by the way.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

What did I do on my first earnings, I reinvested it since this time I want to earn more that is why I want to invest it all. As of this moment, My first earnings is not as big as you expected so I can't feel it yet the benefits of being trader of cryptos. I want to take the risk of investing it all so that in the future, I will have a high earnings.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Once i made profit last year from Ethereum and Ripple, i was holding the initial investment and withdrew the profit i made from them. It helped my financial situation ofcourse, i believe family comes first always and then the rest.
Off course by crypto currency the financial condition improves, by that how we use the earned money that is important. I used to invest back some part into crypto again and remaining for my wish like to buy gadgets, spent for family like this way I spent.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

wow. good stuff. I'm still hanging in there awaiting some earnings. I'm coming back slowly but nowhere near at parity of what i have invested. I was one of the unlucky who got into crypto in December so have been hanging on waiting for the red sea to go away and buying/ ico's for the last 3 months as well hoping to reduce my loss. a ways to go but there is some hope on the horizon. My plan is to get enough for a healthy deposit on a flat because after 20 years saving the Sydney market just keeps growing faster than i can save and getting further out of reach.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

My first earning was last year and that was with ETN, it is quite a lot and I used it to built a house for my family like 80% of it and the remaining 20% is for starting my investment in crypto. I invested some in ICO and bought some other coins and leave it on an exchange. I am currently holding all of it until I see that it is 3 to 4 times the value and some are for my quick trade. As I move forward whenever I receive my bounty or earn in trading I am saving it or reinvested to some other coins.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

If you get your first earnings from cryptocurrency I think you must use your earning to paid your debt or credit from whitegoods. Because it will set you free and you can develop yourself more with the money that you will get in the future, and it really helpful for another income in your life
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Once i made profit last year from Ethereum and Ripple, i was holding the initial investment and withdrew the profit i made from them. It helped my financial situation ofcourse, i believe family comes first always and then the rest.
Off course by crypto currency the financial condition improves, by that how we use the earned money that is important. I used to invest back some part into crypto again and remaining for my wish like to buy gadgets, spent for family like this way I spent.
as well as i, first earned income from cryptocurrency, i focused on investing in bitcoin. and some i use to meet daily needs. i invest again because i am obsessed to buy a house. hopefully later my investment can be enough to buy a house
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?

I haven't really earned real money or converted my Crypto into my local fiat because I am a Hodler and every new altcoins that I get from signature and other bounty campaigns is I keep them on my wallet as I am going to fund it for my future projects like my wedding, building my new house, buying my own car and investing into local businesses and also investing into some other promising Altcoins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the crypto market in the nearest future.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

as well as i, first earned income from cryptocurrency, i focused on investing in bitcoin. and some i use to meet daily needs. i invest again because i am obsessed to buy a house. hopefully later my investment can be enough to buy a house

a friend of mine had built his own house because he earned a lot of money through joining bounty campaigns and although he's not holding decent amount of Crypto Assets today because he sold most of his altcoins and build his new house.
today he is now one of the crypto miner that is earning around $500 a month, that is enough to support his family's basic needs.
I want also to spend my first earnings on crypto for my weddings this 4th quarter of the year.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

If you get your first earnings from cryptocurrency I think you must use your earning to paid your debt or credit from whitegoods. Because it will set you free and you can develop yourself more with the money that you will get in the future, and it really helpful for another income in your life

that would be the most important part of earning money through crypto because it is one of the most reliable alternative source of income that if we are lucky and blessed enough that we could make ourselves zero liabilities and start to establish our own local businesses.
other than building our new house or buying our own car or anything that is more important then we could just feed our own passions and reach all of our life goals as soon as possible.
this cryptocurrency is the best thing happened in my life since last year.

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

My first income from cryptocurrency I used it for traveling to Bali cause I have stressful with my main job. After that I spent it for investment in ICO and trading altcoin. It will be more profit  Grin
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

My first income from cryptocurrency I used it for traveling to Bali cause I have stressful with my main job. After that I spent it for investment in ICO and trading altcoin. It will be more profit  Grin
I know how hard it is to buy more altcoins in the market,
because doing it will give me more profit in the future because by buying these cheap coins every time that's why we need to maximize our profit to buy from the bottom will be the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: