Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on?  (Read 479 times)
stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

I dabbled int cryptocurrency out of sheer curiosity.My first earning was through day trading.I invested in again in a pump and dump episode and ended up losing it.it was something small but the experience was worth it.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
I spent it on my mining rig expansion,because i have been in mining for 2years and i can say i earned a lot more than i can get from working in the office,i never waste my earnings into shit things that i dont really need,you should spent your money into some quality investments if you are really into cryptocurrencies because this is for long term investments.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

It didn't took anything away to fiat from crypto; I keep reinvesting coins over and over, I would not convert it to fiat until I'll be fully satisfied with the price or I will be in a great need.
I just get back my capital then keeps buying Alts in exchanges whenever possible, but since BTC hyped last year  I can say that I have bought many kinds of stuff now not only coins.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

I put the money thru my lifesavings because i dont want to end up nothing,half of it were put to my children's banks so they will be secured first.I am not going to spend it to unworthy things because i know how hard to get those money from the trading that is why we should sped it on worthy things that we really needed to have.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
I use the first earning to buy eth to invest in edgeless ico about March last year, it became my starting capital because I don't have any money to invest back then. The first thing I bought using my crypto earning is a notebook for my sister. Right now I am already using some of my crypto earning to buy other investment like gold and land.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

Gave it to my wife because i want to secure it,i dont know how to hold big amount of money that is why i needed her to hold it for me.I joined cryptocurrencies because i believe it can change our lives from being nothing into something else which is possible as far as i can see,it can change our lives financially and mentally how ever we need to spend our monet wisely because nothing is permanent !

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

As of now I don't spent my bitcoin instead I save it and invest to some altcoin to make more profit in the future because I want to buy a house someday for my family so I manage my money well. So to reach that goal I need to invest and to save what I earn in crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

In my first earning here in bitcoin is I buy laptop then internet so that I can be able to continue working here in the forum to gain more profit and the next income is I gave it to my family to purchase they want, so that I'm very thankful to forum it gives us an opportunity to have a work even we are at home and giving a profit that we never expected.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Bought a hardwallet as far as i can remember because i do believe that these wallets are the most secured as of the moment.I never triend any app wallet or webwallet because i am not satisfied with their security,especially when you are holding big amount of money.If i were you i wont be spending it to worthless things,do spent it to good investments that can get you another income.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

I invested my first cryptocurrency income to some traditional business,a grocery store because i want to secure my family's future before anything else happen to my or in cryptocurrencies,because i believed theres not permanent things in the world and we should enjoy life as long as we arent hurting others,never spend your money into worthless things because it isnt easy to get those bucks.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

I do not spend my earnings, but reinvest everything in promising coins. All I get for participating in the bounty I try to hold as long as possible. It seems to me that this is the best strategy.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

My first earning working on a bounty campaign I cash out half of it and the other part I bought bitcoin to hold. The money I cashed out I use it to pay my daily expenses and buy some of my needs. For me that is my formula, earn, spend half for my needs and buy bitcoin with whats left of my earnings to buy bitcoin to hold.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:16 AM

For me, I just bought again a Bitcoin, as I am bullish in the future of Bitcoin and the Blockchain Technology. So today I just plant and plant seeds that I will harvest in the future.

quarkchain.io
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Always have a balance when it comes to our profit spending. Some would be invested on any part and some would be spend on our priorities either on family needs or wants.Dont always seek out on making investment because having a time or balance on anything would be always a good thing.My own way on handling profit or money would be like this Investment-Savings- Needs and Wants.Its quiet understandable if you dont like on having a difficulty when it comes to finances then better spend your money wisely.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

First earning in crypto i spent it on building more mining rigs. It's a cycle that keeps on growing after that first investment.

Basically its as simple as:

1. Buy mining rig
2. Sell mining profits
3. Repeat

Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Great idea man, I do almost the exact same thing. The only difference is that I never let myself run out of crypto savings on main coins like ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin plus I make sure that I keep a good amount stored in the bank. That is because we'll never know when emergencies come. But hey, what you are doing is great, family, friends and your loved one deserves what you are doing. This is just an advice to give you more options to be more prepared for emergencies, I have learned my lessons already.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Krito still holds the money I earned in the money world on the site. I never paid to win more because of the reason and not to be affected by the commissions received.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

I got my first 0.01BTC back at 2016, it was cheaper back then, and grew it to 0.1BTC through some lucky trades, I spent some of those earning to buy a mining rig, bought some (hopefully) promising altcoins and the rest were used to pay my bills.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

The first time I got the token reward from ICO bounty was last year. I spent it to buy new PC and some for savings.
Times to times when getting the token, I started to save it for investment. Commonly, I manage my token for savings and some for cash. The cash itself I use for completing my offline business. It can work very well the strategy. The saved token is good to use to buy the altcoins and try it for investment. Of course, it is valuable and profitable for me.
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Once i made profit last year from Ethereum and Ripple, i was holding the initial investment and withdrew the profit i made from them. It helped my financial situation ofcourse, i believe family comes first always and then the rest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: