Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green market  (Read 4996 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Most of the altcoins are cheap now. But then, there is a good chance that they will get even more cheaper in the next 2-3 months. The best thing to do would be to purchase in small amounts, at different targets. This will minimize your risk as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Good topic, because the dump situation is now. Almost all altcoins are in red mark so this is the best time for you to buy altcoins because they are cheap right now. Then after that, you just hold and store your coins until the green mark appear again.

I am hoping that the green market continue, this is the best time to buy coins while the market is green, the red market is over and I just hope the investors will all do their part to make the green market continue to grow.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Strong growth of the market will happen but already from the middle of September probably; now there will be small increases in the summer but strong dump wouldn't take place. But now is a great time for purchases, because the prices for all coins are very good so far and I think it shouldn't be postponed, now is the time.
ngocson1923

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

do not be excited about green, this market guys some green and red buy when the right time is better than stunned on issues that are not clear, learning with calm will bring success and money on your pocket.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Well, today the market is rising again but with a slight increase, they will probably surge in the next few weeks, now investors are holding and everyone is expecting that prices will rise altcoin Strong in the future.
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Now is a very good time to buy, because my prediction in the near future the market will soon improve and will return to the Green zone. Although now there have started to change but not so significant. therefore do it immediately before it's too late.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I do not see any real progress now, there's only a slight improvement, but the green we see has not shown that big gains have started, but I think we should wait more to make investments right now, but we have to keep us good profits, So it's happening now and those who buy in dips will definitely be able to pull some of their profits, And I hope to keep seeing the green environment next month.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

I do not see any real progress now, there's only a slight improvement, but the green we see has not shown that big gains have started, but I think we should wait more to make investments right now, but we have to keep us good profits, So it's happening now and those who buy in dips will definitely be able to pull some of their profits, And I hope to keep seeing the green environment next month.

Friend please go check the prices in this time year ago. Are we in regression mode? I do not think so.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

BTC is struggling for several months now. If you are in to long term investment it is the good time to buy it. Continue buying while the prices are down. Time will come that prices will soar up again and that will be a huge income for everyone.

Time is almost come for the btc to fly from here directly to 10k + and make the new high before this year ends. So right time we would be saying is now as prices are little low and buying now means you can make some quick profits in coming time.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

Nobody has crystal ball and we can't give a sure answer. Today there have been one good and one bad news.

The bad:
- BitHumb hacked for 30 millions $. It seem they'll give it back to customers. Deposits\Withdrawals are alted. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-southkorea/south-koreas-bithumb-loses-32-million-in-digital-money-heist-bitcoin-falls-idUSKBN1JG07F?il=0

The good:
- Tether is covered. Tether Inc. has enough reserves to cover its market value, according to a law firm (former-FBI): https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cryptocurrencies-tether/cryptocurrency-firm-tether-releases-law-firm-report-attesting-to-u-s-dollar-reserves-idUSKBN1JG1SB

It seems market right now is quite balanced seeing good and bad news. Let's hope BitHumb hack is limited to 30 millions so they can easily refund with fees.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Just bought tons of tokens / alt if were worth to hold as big potential and usefull in future. Which mean that is marked as make some an opportunity. Sometime I do it, we just need waiting then fighting with the time.
Zoel

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Nobody has crystal ball and we can't give a sure answer. Today there have been one good and one bad news.

The bad:
- BitHumb hacked for 30 millions $. It seem they'll give it back to customers. Deposits\Withdrawals are alted. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-southkorea/south-koreas-bithumb-loses-32-million-in-digital-money-heist-bitcoin-falls-idUSKBN1JG07F?il=0

The good:
- Tether is covered. Tether Inc. has enough reserves to cover its market value, according to a law firm (former-FBI): https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cryptocurrencies-tether/cryptocurrency-firm-tether-releases-law-firm-report-attesting-to-u-s-dollar-reserves-idUSKBN1JG1SB

It seems market right now is quite balanced seeing good and bad news. Let's hope BitHumb hack is limited to 30 millions so they can easily refund with fees.
Bad news for us crypto users, where the moment like that like be things are commonplace(hacked,stolen) like a scamed the users. Dump will be sustainable, wish no more case like that anymore.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

The bad:

The good:

Bad news for us crypto users, where the moment like that like be things are commonplace(hacked,stolen) like a scamed the users. Dump will be sustainable, wish no more case like that anymore.
Market hasn't any reaction on this event with Bithumb. What does it mean? All simple. Nothing hacked. Bithumb delete own tweet about it. And about deposit compensation for exchange users. And what it was?
Zoel

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

The bad:

The good:

Market hasn't any reaction on this event with Bithumb. What does it mean? All simple. Nothing hacked. Bithumb delete own tweet about it. And about deposit compensation for exchange users. And what it was?
I just make some guessing about happend in future. Well, seems like not yet change about price currently, these are kind a funny when they tweet about that, I got those photos (like missed information about the tweet has deleted.) The bithumb must responsible for their tweets.

Did you know about other market at korea? https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-10/bitcoin-tumbles-most-in-two-weeks-amid-south-korea-exchange-hack , where has given red effect fot the price.
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

The market is now in a very unstable state, then it grows then falls again. In such cases, it is best to just wait for the falling market can lose everything
tranvy148a

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

For me, the best time to invest and buy coins when the Ethereum price value was 365$ and Bitcoin was 6,635$ past days. Because the value now is rising and we don't know if the value will dump again or will continue to rise.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

In the green market this year, I basically did not see it. The encryption market has been falling since it entered. It has risen once during the period but soon it has begun to fall again.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

I think this time is the best time to buy. It's because I think that red market already over. I marked with many coin that rise. I don't know that it will last long or just this time. But I think it's better than regret in in the future.
untilshok

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

The market is green, and it pleases. In my opinion, now is the best time to start buying altcoins a little bit. Because you can buy at low prices a lot of promising coins, which by the end of the year will grow.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I think this time is the best time to buy. It's because I think that red market already over. I marked with many coin that rise. I don't know that it will last long or just this time. But I think it's better than regret in in the future.
Actually red market is also an opportunity to have or buy coins because its cheaper and we can really afford buying it. Let us not take red market as negative side of the business. However, holding your coins will also be a great help in this business because it will increase the demand and surely the market will be green because the price value will really rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: