Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - MASTERNODESCAM - HODLSCAM - NEOSCAM CropCoin  (Read 3968 times)
osnwt

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

What the Bytepay dev idiot made so far
Can't agree with that: he is NOT an idiot. He does exactly what he wants: he makes money. And here he is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoExpose

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Can't agree with that: he is NOT an idiot. He does exactly what he wants: he makes money. And here he is very good.

Let me fix that scam artist
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:24:05 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]
Merited by osnwt (1)

il'l reply here because our other debate was deleted for spamming the thread.

My advice to you and all investors is get in on masternode coins right at the start and than don't hold everything you make like you seem to have done on cropcoin. Dump until you have your money back and a small profit than you can hold with no risk associated.
I have done this exact thing with at least 30 masternode coins and i am yet to fail with this strategy.

Even coins being called scams by people like yourself such as race/tokugawa/sparks and banq i made a good profit from with my masternodes before the decrease in price. Bytepay has a good few months of high roi at the very least in it which is really what us investors care about and which i personally will take advantage of.

Even though your question is asked in sarcasm i will respond anyhow, i wouldn't be setting up a cropcoin masternode because it is too late to start new nodes now for that coin, i would be setting up a bytepay one instead.

If you want to make a quick earn off cropcoin you could just buy/sell it a few times because i think the price will fluctuate between 3k.-4.5ksats for the next few days. What i do find astounding though is that even after being in the crypto world for this long some people still don't seem to have worked out how it all works when it is the easiest place possible to make a hell of a lot of cash.

Now please stop wasting your time with witch hunts and make yourself some money from the crypto space because that is what it is all really about.
osnwt

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 05:28:11 PM by osnwt

First, thank you for the answer. Just because not too easy to find people who can stand behind his words and argue with some facts.

Funny that you did not reply in the coin thread to legit questions "which exchanges have it for trading", "when promised Binance listing will occur" and "should I buy the coin now". Sure not because it is SPAM/FUD, but because you knew it will be removed instantly (and my questions were removed in 5 minutes). So you replied in non-moderated topic instead.

Here is the deleted message:

Actually, CROP dev promised to use CROP premine to list CROP on Binance for $100,000 after tiered masternodes go live...
Could anyone point me to that or any other exchange aside from CB and CE?

Should I reconsider and buy some CROP low (after yesterday's dump from 6500 to under 3000 satoshi)?
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-], being a very experienced investor, could you give me your valued advice?

In your reply you made an assumption that I lost money with CROP. CROP was my 2nd masternode coin, so I was not experienced on entry. When I entered this, I looked mostly on the instant ROI as most of newcomers do. When I realised that this coin is a purely speculative one, I had some coins bought at high price (early on the start at 39000 satoshi). I was trying to do everything I could to keep it running at good price. When found that the coin has issues from old codebase to support (missing explorer, missing dev team, bad dev attitude), I offered some help like providing automated builds for all platforms ("just give me missing source images"), making a FAQ in my section, etc. It was completely ignored or censored (removed) since I asked too many questions and exposed weak issues.

Then I start trying to recover money from it. I spent a month helping people on discord, made an explorer when the only one was broken after hard fork and neither "dev" nor his contracted coder were online at critical time, I made a page with masternode stats, and I was trading at the same time. So finally I even made some money and exited at 6000 sat price and some profit. So I haven't lost a cent on it and also learned a lot.

No problem with CropPayDev that he runs SCAM coins by definition. The issue is that he lies people around. I don't like when people are not informed what they should expect. I exited well, but many others at high losses. So this thread was not started by me, but it has a purpose to warn newcomers (like I was a month ago) to be careful.

I don't care much that CropDev made at least 500,000 USD on CROP. What I care is he promises features which will never be delivered. CROP will never have marketplace (just no need when BTC fees are at $0.02 now), neither listed at Binance as promised. BytePay will never have HODLbank just because it is nonsense. The dev dumps all premine from coin and starts making another one. He doesn't need any hold/lock features for his coins. And people already have stakes which is a kind of bank interest. So all those tiered masternodes and hodlbanks are pure marketing bullshit. Quite successful one, I must admire.

So you are absolutely correct that this coin may be used to make profit (as many others). And actually CROP is one of successful projects, I never said the other. But for long-term hold it is not the coin to keep and expect a brilliant future. As much as this is truth, the same truth is that BytePayDev lies that he has no relation to CropCoinDev - too much coincidences can't occur. And the goal for this thread is to show people that he lies.

People still tell me that he uses my name on discord to put into mud. He tells I demanded some ransom from him. But that is pure lie, and it was never confirmed by a single screenshot. That is not the behaviour which a good dev team should expose. That IS the real issue between me and him: I hate liars.

It is perfectly fine when people make money on this knowing that it is a Ponzi or Pyramid schema coin. But please call it like yet another one masternode coin. I like the attitude which Nikonium (NUKO) developers use: "This is a coin with no value made for education, don't expect much from it". It still is being traded very well, and no one tells that he was fooled. That is what I accept.

So this is not the fight with a coin, it is the fight with the liar who removes everything undesired instead of giving explanation a bit better than "they are haters and blackmailers asking for ransom".

Don't you agree?
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Look the idiot can't even do maths.

Quote from: kronos123 on Today at 09:01:15 AM

I only discovered this coin today and I wanted to get some re-entry from the Dev:

1) looks very similar to the cropcoin (maximum feed, block time, algorithm, masternode system). Because? Are you in touch with Dev from Cropcoin?

2) Can I run my Masternode in my portfolio with clik or do I have to do it with vps? Click on Masternode in the portfolio is already implemented? When will it be?

3) How will you stop the supply of 100 million coins? Only with the 140 masternodes of today, around 10 million new coins are generated each month, and this number is bound to grow.
Is there a reduction in the reward of the block?

Quote from: kevinmark1 on Today at 13:57:45 PM

3)Yes the block reward will be reduced after a year and community can vote any time to change it.
tissmbs

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:12:46 PM by tissmbs
Merited by osnwt (1)

My advice to you and all investors is get in on masternode coins right at the start and than don't hold everything you make like you seem to have done on cropcoin. Dump until you have your money back and a small profit than you can hold with no risk associated. I have done this exact thing with at least 30 masternode coins and i am yet to fail with this strategy. Even coins being called scams by people like yourself such as race/tokugawa/sparks and banq i made a good profit from with my masternodes before the decrease in price. Bytepay has a good few months of high roi at the very least in it which is really what us investors care about and which i personally will take advantage of. Even though your question is asked in sarcasm i will respond anyhow, i wouldn't be setting up a cropcoin masternode because it is too late to start new nodes now for that coin, i would be setting up a bytepay one instead. If you want to make a quick earn off cropcoin you could just buy/sell it a few times because i think the price will fluctuate between 3k.-4.5ksats for the next few days. What i do find astounding though is that even after being in the crypto world for this long some people still don't seem to have worked out how it all works when it is the easiest place possible to make a hell of a lot of cash. Now please stop wasting your time with witch hunts and make yourself some money from the crypto space because that is what it is all really about.

As much as I want to admit that I'm not tempted with what you are saying, people like you is what destroying crypto.  You are basically saying if you aware it's a scam then jump it anyways and then scam the next guy with it, as long as you are making money you are doing the right thing.

If people are aware a coin is a scam and not buy into it then that scam will die very fast, instead you fueling the scam even more and ultimately you scam the person who is going to lose all his money in the end, if that makes you feel like a good human being then I feel sorry for our planet.

We should not be telling people to buy scam because it's a good way of making money, we should tell people not to buy the scam because this is not what crypto is all about.

Ultimately the person who is making the most money is the "developer" himself, in this case it's cropcoindev and his new current name Bytepaydev.

cropcoindev/Bytepaydev is probably laughing right now at every person who is helping his scams thrive, and whenever he mentions some gimmick you guys are all over it.

His latest gimmick is the oneclick masternode, he most likely is catering to the newbies of crypto so it's easier to scam them due to the ease of set up, this is not about helping people, it's about creating easier ways of taking advantage of them.
osnwt

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

In Bitcoin, every feature serves to a particular purpose. In these coins every new "feature" serves the only one: attract newcomers to the coin. Let's have a look:

1) Masternode one click setup.

In DASH masternodes serve to the network providing a lot of functions. Some of them are: InstantSend, PrivateSend, Governance. These services are necessary to work 24/7/365, and masternodes are paid for these services.

In CropPay (and most of other clones) masternodes are only way to earn money. They still can do PrivateSend and InstantSend. but Governance is not used (and even does not exist in that old code). Many people know what the Dash Governance is? Masternode operators VOTE for independent developers offers and if most voted for a feature, the originator of request is paid by a network without any airdrops or gifts. This means that masternode operators should vote. How many people who use "one click setup" will do that? How does it help to network?

2) Tiered masternodes.

They have no service to the network at all. They only provide undefined emission since no one knows how many of each kind will exist. Do you think that random emission is good for a coin? They only serve to make entrance cheaper. But this is only to make money, not to provide network services including governance.

3) HODLbank.

There are other coins which introduce it. One example is PegasCoin with its DOB (Deposits On Blockchain), where you can freeze some amount for some fixed time, and get interest on that. But PGC has a lot of code to provide that. There is no any real use to the network from that feature. It is almost the same as staked coins, where you can stop it at any time.

It was said that CROP has a kind of escrow address where most dev premined coins were held. As you see, there is no any support for escrow in the code, and there is nothing which prevented full dump of that address.

4) Undefined emission.

The only one way to change it is to change the code and make a fork. This way was tested on CROP when after 20 coins it was raised to 100, then changed again. It was said that "community will vote for best rewards". But when was time to release, and many (including me) asked "when will we vote for it", the answer from cropdev was: "We set the best rewards", and no any vote was conducted.

So the only way to change it is the arbitrary decision of one person, the "dev". Do you think it will help to make a coin popular when at any time you may find it was forked a week ago and all your latest coins are not spendable? That exactly what happened with many CROP holders. Do you think Bitcoin was so popular if it changed blockchain parameters once a week or month?

ALL THESE tricks are to attract people who wants to make money. In that case the CropPay is the best of most shitcoins around. But if you think these coins may be used for long term investment, you are blind.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

My advice to you and all investors is get in on masternode coins right at the start and than don't hold everything you make like you seem to have done on cropcoin. Dump until you have your money back and a small profit than you can hold with no risk associated. I have done this exact thing with at least 30 masternode coins and i am yet to fail with this strategy. Even coins being called scams by people like yourself such as race/tokugawa/sparks and banq i made a good profit from with my masternodes before the decrease in price. Bytepay has a good few months of high roi at the very least in it which is really what us investors care about and which i personally will take advantage of. Even though your question is asked in sarcasm i will respond anyhow, i wouldn't be setting up a cropcoin masternode because it is too late to start new nodes now for that coin, i would be setting up a bytepay one instead. If you want to make a quick earn off cropcoin you could just buy/sell it a few times because i think the price will fluctuate between 3k.-4.5ksats for the next few days. What i do find astounding though is that even after being in the crypto world for this long some people still don't seem to have worked out how it all works when it is the easiest place possible to make a hell of a lot of cash. Now please stop wasting your time with witch hunts and make yourself some money from the crypto space because that is what it is all really about.

As much as I want to admit that I'm not tempted with what you are saying, people like you is what destroying crypto.  You are basically saying if you aware it's a scam then jump it anyways and then scam the next guy with it, as long as you are making money you are doing the right thing.

If people are aware a coin is a scam and not buy into it then that scam will die very fast, instead you fueling the scam even more and ultimately you scam the person who is going to lose all his money in the end, if that makes you feel like a good human being then I feel sorry for our planet.

We should not be telling people to buy scam because it's a good way of making money, we should tell people not to buy the scam because this is not what crypto is all about.

Ultimately the person who is making the most money is the "developer" himself, in this case it's cropcoindev and his new current name Bytepaydev.

cropcoindev/Bytepaydev is probably laughing right now at every person who is helping his scams thrive, and whenever he mentions some gimmick you guys are all over it.

His latest gimmick is the oneclick masternode, he most likely is catering to the newbies of crypto so it's easier to scam them due to the ease of set up, this is not about helping people, it's about creating easier ways of taking advantage of them.

No that is not true at all. I am recommending to newbies especially how they can make money with masternodes and how to recover there funds so they don't end up at a loss and in a situation where they can't continue to trade. The problem i see with a lot of newbies is that they become loyalists/fanatics of coins and end up just holding and holding and saying statements like "i will never dump any of these coins for a year or so at least" or "don't dump under X amount of sats because you will regret it" which is entirely the wrong way to do things. And as for the scam jump on in anyways section i actually think all masternode coins are total rubbish aside from dash and if using your criteria nearly every single one of them is a scam because they all have large premines and are all clones and are all just another payment coin that will never be used. Do you think ANY of these coins will still be around in 10 years time? Does that make them ALL scams? People are into crypto to make money not to become fanatics of certain coins, i don't set up masternodes to join some cult i do it to make money. This is my full time job and if i do not make money i cannot pay my bills and feed my family and that is my priority. This is what happens in an unregulated marketplace and if people don't like it than they shouldn't trade in crypto and should stick to the stock markets with low return "legit" investments" instead but as you know the potential rewards are much much less. If you take risk away from crypto investments the returns will not be what they are now which is why this is not what is wrong with crypto but what is exactly how it should be.
tissmbs

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

No that is not true at all. I am recommending to newbies especially how they can make money with masternodes and how to recover there funds so they don't end up at a loss and in a situation where they can't continue to trade. The problem i see with a lot of newbies is that they become loyalists/fanatics of coins and end up just holding and holding and saying statements like "i will never dump any of these coins for a year or so at least" or "don't dump under X amount of sats because you will regret it" which is entirely the wrong way to do things. And as for the scam jump on in anyways section i actually think all masternode coins are total rubbish aside from dash and if using your criteria nearly every single one of them is a scam because they all have large premines and are all clones and are all just another payment coin that will never be used. Do you think ANY of these coins will still be around in 10 years time? Does that make them ALL scams? People are into crypto to make money not to become fanatics of certain coins, i don't set up masternodes to join some cult i do it to make money. This is my full time job and if i do not make money i cannot pay my bills and feed my family and that is my priority. This is what happens in an unregulated marketplace and if people don't like it than they shouldn't trade in crypto and should stick to the stock markets with low return "legit" investments" instead but as you know the potential rewards are much much less. If you take risk away from crypto investments the returns will not be what they are now which is why this is not what is wrong with crypto but what is exactly how it should be.

You do realize that the only way for people to come out of loss is to scam the next guy, if people ever done their homework about any coin they invest in, then their odds of not being scammed would be higher.

Also saying that every crypto project is a scam is false. Yes crypto is very high risk because like any company it has a 90% chance of failing. That is life though and it was not meant to be a scam.

There are plenty of coins out there that are not ROI ONLY based, and they actually want to create something in the crypto space, whether it will successful or not is another story, but they are not SCAM.

Your only high return is off of fools that have no clue about crypto and buy into scam coins, and you are proud of it too.

As I stated before, people like you is what makes crypto look bad.  I don't give a damn about your family sentiments, because you are scamming people off THEIR MONEY, you are potentially taking away money from another guy who needs it.

As I stated before, if people would not invest in scam coins then this space would've been a better place, maybe not HIGH ROI, which only few people most likely get out of this whole ordeal, only the last guys are the losers.

I just don't know why people like you bother giving this whole speech about how scamming people is OK, I'd just keep quiet somewhere and keep it to myself.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:54 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:22:23 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

You do realize that the only way for people to come out of loss is to scam the next guy, if people ever done their homework about any coin they invest in, then their odds of not being scammed would be higher.

Also saying that every crypto project is a scam is false. Yes crypto is very high risk because like any company it has a 90% chance of failing. That is life though and it was not meant to be a scam.

There are plenty of coins out there that are not ROI ONLY based, and they actually want to create something in the crypto space, whether it will successful or not is another story, but they are not SCAM.

Your only high return is off of fools that have no clue about crypto and buy into scam coins, and you are proud of it too.

As I stated before, people like you is what makes crypto look bad.  I don't give a damn about your family sentiments, because you are scamming people off THEIR MONEY, you are potentially taking away money from another guy who needs it.

As I stated before, if people would not invest in scam coins then this space would've been a better place, maybe not HIGH ROI, which only few people most likely get out of this whole ordeal, only the last guys are the losers.

I just don't know why people like you bother giving this whole speech about how scamming people is OK, I'd just keep quiet somewhere and keep it to myself.

sigh. You really don't understand how crypto works or comprehend anything of what i said i see. It really is a shame that there are so many ignorant people around in the younger generation.
I can see why you waste all your time chasing after worthless causes because you are simply unable to grasp the concept or the inner workings behind the entire scene right now.
One day you will grow up and see that it's a dog eat dog world and that NO-1 should invest money into anything without re-searching it properly. You clearly talk of what you do not know, apart from dash EVERY masternode coin is a scam and every single one of the projects will fail.
They are a make money now thing and none will be around in the future and the devs of all of these projects fully realize that and are taking advantage of the current crypto economic climate. For example "polis" is well respected among newbie masternode holders but do you really see everyone using polispay in the future? Of course not because it simply will not be able to get mass adoption and tbh why the hell would anyone want to use it. All these projects are total rubbish.

At least osnwt's debate makes some good solid points and for the most part i don't disagree with him. He seems to understand the true reality of crypto as he has stated his problem is not with the coin but the dev himself.
But you just have a problem with the whole system and you don't even realize it. Do you think that people in the crypto space are not here to make money but to follow some sort of ethical guide? Well that's not how things work i'm afraid.

I'm not giving a speech about scamming is ok, i'm giving a speech about how to make money and not get caught up in the fanatic role or the policing the crypto scene role while the whales reap all the rewards. You need to get your piece of the pie to survive in this world it is crypto and full of drug dealers/money launderers/corrupt government officials and tax evaders not some ethics committee of girl scouts and church pastors.
tissmbs

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

sigh. You really don't understand how crypto works or comprehend anything of what i said i see. It really is a shame that there are so many ignorant people around in the younger generation. I can see why you waste all your time chasing after worthless causes because you are simply unable to grasp the concept or the inner workings behind the entire scene right now. One day you will grow up and see that it's a dog eat dog world and that NO-1 should invest money into anything without re-searching it properly. You clearly talk of what you do not know, apart from dash EVERY masternode coin is a scam and every single one of the projects will fail. They are a make money now thing and none will be around in the future and the devs of all of these projects fully realize that and are taking advantage of the current crypto economic climate. For example "polis" is well respected among newbie masternode holders but do you really see everyone using polispay in the future? Of course not because it simply will not be able to get mass adoption and tbh why the hell would anyone want to use it. All these projects are total rubbish. At least osnwt's debate makes some good solid points and for the most part i don't disagree with him. He seems to understand the true reality of crypto as he has stated his problem is not with the coin but the dev himself. But you just have a problem with the whole system and you don't even realize it. Do you think that people in the crypto space are not here to make money but to follow some sort of ethical guide? Well that's not how things work i'm afraid. I'm not giving a speech about scamming is ok, i'm giving a speech about how to make money and not get caught up in the fanatic role or the policing the crypto scene role while the whales reap all the rewards. You need to get your piece of the pie to survive in this world it is crypto and full of drug dealers/money launderers/corrupt government officials and tax evaders not some ethics committee of girl scouts and church pastors.

You are right, I am being too idealistic about crypto and the world. 

I hope people will read what you said and make a more informed decision.

I would like to believe that not every coin is the definition of scam, some people have an actual vision and not there to just make quick profits. if I was going to invest in a coin, I would do it with a real vision and not the typical copy paste website, or unrealistic goals.

I see many people who join this space with the notion of making money long term, not just quick cash. I have not been around MN coins enough to know whether they will thrive or not, I only join projects with a development team and realistic goals.

90% of the coins will most likely fail as any business.

As much as I can see where you are coming from, I have to believe that there are good people out there and even if they lose their money at least it would be
on a real practical vision and not some scam coin and if they get lucky then even better. Grin

In the end stock market or crypto is mostly speculation. 

My only wish is that people stop fueling scammers like cropcoindev aka bytepaydev.

[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:23:01 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

sigh. You really don't understand how crypto works or comprehend anything of what i said i see. It really is a shame that there are so many ignorant people around in the younger generation. I can see why you waste all your time chasing after worthless causes because you are simply unable to grasp the concept or the inner workings behind the entire scene right now. One day you will grow up and see that it's a dog eat dog world and that NO-1 should invest money into anything without re-searching it properly. You clearly talk of what you do not know, apart from dash EVERY masternode coin is a scam and every single one of the projects will fail. They are a make money now thing and none will be around in the future and the devs of all of these projects fully realize that and are taking advantage of the current crypto economic climate. For example "polis" is well respected among newbie masternode holders but do you really see everyone using polispay in the future? Of course not because it simply will not be able to get mass adoption and tbh why the hell would anyone want to use it. All these projects are total rubbish. At least osnwt's debate makes some good solid points and for the most part i don't disagree with him. He seems to understand the true reality of crypto as he has stated his problem is not with the coin but the dev himself. But you just have a problem with the whole system and you don't even realize it. Do you think that people in the crypto space are not here to make money but to follow some sort of ethical guide? Well that's not how things work i'm afraid. I'm not giving a speech about scamming is ok, i'm giving a speech about how to make money and not get caught up in the fanatic role or the policing the crypto scene role while the whales reap all the rewards. You need to get your piece of the pie to survive in this world it is crypto and full of drug dealers/money launderers/corrupt government officials and tax evaders not some ethics committee of girl scouts and church pastors.

I would like to believe that not every coin is the definition of scam, some people have an actual vision and not there to just make quick profits. if I was going to invest in a coin, I would do it with a real vision and not the typical copy paste website, or unrealistic goals.

I see many people who join this space with the notion of making money long term, not just quick cash. I have not been around MN coins enough to know whether they will thrive or not, I only join projects with a development team and realistic goals.

As much as I can see where you are coming from, I have to believe that there are good people out there and even if they lose their money at least it would be
on a real practical vision and not some scam coin and if they get lucky then even better. Grin

My only wish is that people stop fueling scammers like cropcoindev aka bytepaydev.

It is good to see that we have in fact found some common ground on some points. I was starting to think before that we will have to agree to disagree because our viewpoints were starting to seem like polar opposites.
But i do agree with you that it is unfortunate that there are so many unscrupulous players around but it is the world we live in and we have to do the best to make what we can from the situation.

I would like to see some new outstanding masternode coin emerge where everyone is a winner but the way masternodes are designed is almost like ponzi schemes unless they are made with a much lower roi to begin with than there are always going to be vast differences with early and later adopters and clear winners and losers on all of them.
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

It is good to see that we have in fact found some common ground on some points. I was starting to think before that we will have to agree to disagree because our viewpoints were starting to seem like polar opposites. But i do agree with you that it is unfortunate that there are so many unscrupulous players around but it is the world we live in and we have to do the best to make what we can from the situation. I would like to see some new outstanding masternode coin emerge where everyone is a winner but the way masternodes are designed is almost like ponzi schemes unless they are made with a much lower roi to begin with than there are always going to be vast differences with early and later adopters and clear winners and losers on all of them.

The thing is your a day trader, different rules apply to you.
In fact if I could short all these crapcoins I would have been even more successful as a day trader myself.
Most new blood in crypto want to buy and hold long term, masternodes provide both that and a passive income daily. (or it looks like it at first)

This topic is to expose Bytepay and Crop being run by the same scammer. It's full of evidence (BTC address being shared) and as long as new comers to the crypto game can be warned about the scam I can feel like a did my part to stop them from loosing money and rather skip joining the crypto revolution
CryptoExpose

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Dev just dumped 40k coins in the last hour on CB and when a user complained on Discord after the price dropped to 0.00002803   BTC. Instantly moderated and replied to with this.
Bytepaydev - Today at 8:37 PM
They just dont know what we are going to reveal so soon

What a joker
tissmbs

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Dev just dumped 40k coins in the last hour on CB and when a user complained on Discord after the price dropped to 0.00002803   BTC. Instantly moderated and replied to with this.
Bytepaydev - Today at 8:37 PM
They just dont know what we are going to reveal so soon

What a joker

That's all he ever does, gives people ambiguous news, then you go figure what it means or if it will ever be delivered.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

That project is just a copy from Minexcoin  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
tissmbs

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

There are a bunch of coins that let you lock for certain percentage, this is not a new concept. Having ROI of +1000% and hodlbank is a joke, just a gimmick for newbies.
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

I have invested in bepay DEF not a scam project, I have a 20k mn, and honestly I already got my investment back, I dont understand how people can just come and call every single project a scam, well too bad who calls bepay a scam in my pinion lost on something big, as I said i got all my investment back and now i am just getting all the profit every 3 hours....
osnwt

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

I have invested in bepay DEF not a scam project, I have a 20k mn, and honestly I already got my investment back, I dont understand how people can just come and call every single project a scam, well too bad who calls bepay a scam in my pinion lost on something big, as I said i got all my investment back and now i am just getting all the profit every 3 hours....
These coins (as well as many other MNs coins) are examples of Ponzi or Pyramid schemes which are illegal in most countries. If it happened to you to be on the top of pyramid does not mean everyone will be so happy in the end.

Bitcoin provided the 1st cryptocurrency and introduced the blockchain. Ethereum provides the fuel for smart contracts. Dash invented the community governance model and widely supported. So they add a real value. But coins like Crop or BePay provide nothing revolutionary new except well-known fraudulent schemes. And those who will be last, will pay for your success.

This topic is not about coins, BTW, if you ever read it.
tissmbs

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Only because you  made money from a coin, it does not mean it's legit, it has no real value outside of scamming the next guy.
so coming here and bragging about making money does not make the coin a legit project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: