Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Pool Of Stake - Pool for Proof of stake blockchains.🔥  (Read 22439 times)
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Pool Of Stake main goal of the developers is to create a decentralized ecosystem that allows to extract virtual currency using stacking. Due to the growing popularity of PoS-algorithm, creating a pool for its use is a timely and promising idea. And, given the fact that, unlike traditional PoS-pools, it will be able to earn even users with a small number of tokens, it will be able to attract a multi-million audience.

This is the great idea of Pool Of Stake, that also people with only a few tokens can earn some good money. A lot of new users will join this project with this great concept, for sure.
Agree with you, soon the team it will release the first stake platform many people will join the project
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

Pool Of Stake main goal of the developers is to create a decentralized ecosystem that allows to extract virtual currency using stacking. Due to the growing popularity of PoS-algorithm, creating a pool for its use is a timely and promising idea. And, given the fact that, unlike traditional PoS-pools, it will be able to earn even users with a small number of tokens, it will be able to attract a multi-million audience.

This is the great idea of Pool Of Stake, that also people with only a few tokens can earn some good money. A lot of new users will join this project with this great concept, for sure.
Agree with you, soon the team it will release the first stake platform many people will join the project

This are very great news. Thank you. Is there a date set, when the bounty will be send out to all the supporters? I cannot wait to use this new staking platform. Pool of Stake will be very big. I have no doubt about it.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Looks like the ICO has been successful and the roadmap is being followed: hopefully the first release is coming out soon!

But how much has been collected during ICO? I cannot find this information on the website.

davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Looks like the ICO has been successful and the roadmap is being followed: hopefully the first release is coming out soon!

But how much has been collected during ICO? I cannot find this information on the website.

They collected over two million $ if i am not wrong! We are all really excited about the first platform release. Follow the roadmap it will be ready in Q4 2018.
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

They collected over two million $ if i am not wrong! We are all really excited about the first platform release. Follow the roadmap it will be ready in Q4 2018.

That´s very great news. Maybe we will get a surprising Christmas Gift from the Dev Team in December. :-) And then we can start 2019 with a very promissing and growing project.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

That´s very great news. Maybe we will get a surprising Christmas Gift from the Dev Team in December. :-) And then we can start 2019 with a very promissing and growing project.

Idea of this project has big attraction for investors so many people missed to invest in this during the token sale. I also we will see good response from people when it will go live for trading on exchanges.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Idea of this project has big attraction for investors so many people missed to invest in this during the token sale. I also we will see good response from people when it will go live for trading on exchanges.

This is really good. All we have to do is wait for the launch of the platform. I hope that everything will be smooth and we will not meet a temporary transfer. And soon we will be able to try the work of this service. Good luck to the dev.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I really like this project, expect some rewards and use your platform, will the bounty coins be sent later this year? thank you!
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

This concept is full of potential and will attract more people towards this kind of staking platform. Community manger has released update on the start of this month according to that by the end of this month distribution should be completed. Though platform building may take sometime but listing on exchanges can get required attention being available as option on table of traders as well as investors.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

This concept is full of potential and will attract more people towards this kind of staking platform. Community manger has released update on the start of this month according to that by the end of this month distribution should be completed. Though platform building may take sometime but listing on exchanges can get required attention being available as option on table of traders as well as investors.
Yes when the platform will be ready will attract more people for sure! Hope it will be ready in Q4 as mentioned in the WP. At the moment as i know the team develops almost 80%. Finger cross  Wink
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

We are pleased to announce that we almost completed the bounty checks. You will have time till 21st October 2018 at 23.59 CEST to send us your comments about final reports.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

getting more than $ 2 million for a new project is now ideal, but I'm not sure the price of this token when listing on an exchanger will be good, and that will take time too, hopefully Q4 can be a good thing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

getting more than $ 2 million for a new project is now ideal, but I'm not sure the price of this token when listing on an exchanger will be good, and that will take time too, hopefully Q4 can be a good thing
Why do you doubt the price on the exchanger? I think that after the launch of the working platform, it will positively influence the price. The only thing that can influence is the general trend.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Why do you doubt the price on the exchanger? I think that after the launch of the working platform, it will positively influence the price. The only thing that can influence is the general trend.
Talk about price now is too early. I remember some project like nano it was 100% free, sold all my ex Mray for 40 satoshi today are around 2$ dollars. If they can manage to build big community and platform release in Q4 ... then we have to stay positive.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

We are pleased to announce that we almost completed the bounty checks. You will have time till 21st October 2018 at 23.59 CEST to send us your comments about final reports.

Thank you Bounty Manager! I'll check my position but I'm optimistic about the good work and correctness of the data.
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

I really like this project, expect some rewards and use your platform, will the bounty coins be sent later this year? thank you!

They will sent the bounty next week! Wink
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

In the RoadMap there is written: 1st platform release - 2018 Q4

So by the end of December 31st we will see a working MVP?
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

In the RoadMap there is written: 1st platform release - 2018 Q4

So by the end of December 31st we will see a working MVP?

The dev team told us the first platform release is ready for 80%, hope it will be ready for the Q4 2018. Don't know how long it will take to build the 20% .
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the platform launched, I'm working on other projects, but I like your project and I'm following ... Believe that 2019 is all set!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the platform launched, I'm working on other projects, but I like your project and I'm following ... Believe that 2019 is all set!

This project deserves people like you! 2019 could be a good time for PSK .  As you know this project did not get such huge money but enough to develop a good platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: