Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Pool Of Stake - Pool for Proof of stake blockchains.🔥  (Read 22439 times)
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:10:39 PM

ANOTHER ICO RAN BY ASSHOLES WHO STRAIGHT DISAPPEARED Sad Huh AFTER THE ICO NO UPDATES NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Sorry mate to hear you are disappointed , all dev team are working hard to make the first platform release, if you like to talk with them please join the official telegram chat. Team are still working you have to be patiente!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:25:39 AM

I always see btctalk accounts of beginners to complain and speak ill of projects, I do not understand why these people use their time to do useless things!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

I always see btctalk accounts of beginners to complain and speak ill of projects, I do not understand why these people use their time to do useless things!

I know Marcelo, it as been alwayse like this, this is a good project and  we do have to be patiente, people who beleave something good will happens in the future with Pool of stake right now is good time to buy cheap coin. Few week ago Pool Of Stake published a screen of the code and  developed it on QTUM testnet
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

PSK is being traded on idex almost on daily basis and volume is not big but little bit this market generates. It was announced in November to be listed on Latoken I don't use that exchange so don't know what happened there. It should have been listed on CMC by now even listing on IDEX was sufficient to make entry there. By the way where can activities of team can be tracked ?
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:30:02 PM

PSK is being traded on idex almost on daily basis and volume is not big but little bit this market generates. It was announced in November to be listed on Latoken I don't use that exchange so don't know what happened there. It should have been listed on CMC by now even listing on IDEX was sufficient to make entry there. By the way where can activities of team can be tracked ?

I use a little this exchange LATOKEN, and I buy some PSK coins, everything occurred within normalcy! In the case of CMC and a matter of time, good projects are not always listed in CMC, but to be a window for new investors, I believe that in the future we will be in CMC, because I believe in this project, there are channels of communication in ANN and on the site!
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:28:59 PM

I use a little this exchange LATOKEN, and I buy some PSK coins, everything occurred within normalcy! In the case of CMC and a matter of time, good projects are not always listed in CMC, but to be a window for new investors, I believe that in the future we will be in CMC, because I believe in this project, there are channels of communication in ANN and on the site!
if there is an exchanger, surely the listing in Coinmarketcap is also very necessary, because investors will also see it there

davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:57:33 PM

if there is an exchanger, surely the listing in Coinmarketcap is also very necessary, because investors will also see it there

Let's first the team working on the first platform release the team are very active on telegram and if you have any questions about the project or the working progress i am sure they will answer to you, PSK in latoken and Idex exchange are very cheap right now , to be listed on CMC need some volume, it will come one day. The team priority right now is the development they are not bothering about price or volume. They are planning to make good marketing after development, everything it will come but not rush for them. Right now with little money you can invest in a PSK project  in one year time we don't know you may not see this price anymore!
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:41:27 PM

Fully agree whatever you said about development as marketing should come later once there is something to be used and offered for use cases and to make the PSK token valuable. I will go one step forward by saying those are aware of what is going on should pick at these prices which will not last once team started to release updates in near future.
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:43:06 PM

exactly, I have the same vision of Davide, because not to invest in marketing now without a 100% complete and functional project, would be a mistake in the current moment, we hope first the project done, after that, to divulge and show the real use and utility to investors!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:51:15 PM

https://twitter.com/poolofstake/status/1087283036520095744
Twitter
Pool Of Stake
Here We Are" we are going to explain the current state of development https://t.co/NA8NzRCvm5 #blockchain #QTUM #Casper #proofofstake #ethereum

great news from twitter
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

Twitter
Pool Of Stake
Here We Are" we are going to explain the current state of development https://t.co/NA8NzRCvm5 #blockchain #QTUM #Casper #proofofstake #ethereum

great news from twitter
wow, this is very good news because this is an initial development and I'll also see price developments in IDEX and LATOKEN. whether they will experience price increases or not after this news

davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:40:41 PM

Twitter
Pool Of Stake

great news from twitter
wow, this is very good news because this is an initial development and I'll also see price developments in IDEX and LATOKEN. whether they will experience price increases or not after this news
It will be even better when the first platform it will be realease , they need to start to bring bigger community for this project .Hope we will  get news this month or late the next one.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:00:58 PM

Twitter
Pool Of Stake

great news from twitter
It will be even better when the first platform it will be realease , they need to start to bring bigger community for this project .Hope we will  get news this month or late the next one.
I think that in this matter can not be in a hurry. Smooth and planned development, this is what I expect from this project.
And I agree with you about marketing, after the finished product. So, it will have a greater effect.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

Twitter
Pool Of Stake

great news from twitter
I think that in this matter can not be in a hurry. Smooth and planned development, this is what I expect from this project.
And I agree with you about marketing, after the finished product. So, it will have a greater effect.

The latest news i know from dev team on telegram the first platform should be realesed end of March  , not so long to wait still! Than i m quite sure when platform is ready marketing will start but without any working product make no sense to me! So everyone is willing to invest little bit price still very cheap on exchange!
scolary23

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:51:44 PM

Twitter
Pool Of Stake

great news from twitter

The latest news i know from dev team on telegram the first platform should be realesed end of March  , not so long to wait still! Than i m quite sure when platform is ready marketing will start but without any working product make no sense to me! So everyone is willing to invest little bit price still very cheap on exchange!
Yes, now is a good time to invest. In my opinion it is obvious that when there will be a product and more marketing will begin, there will be no such price. In addition, there is hope for a general growth of the market by this time, although not a big one.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:52:25 AM

I don't say development is not happening on the platform but my concern is lack of communication. This kind of project specially should increase the involvement of community in development related areas even this applies to every project. For this quarter second platform released is planned for dPos is that still on the schedule or will be slight delay ?
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

I don't say development is not happening on the platform but my concern is lack of communication. This kind of project specially should increase the involvement of community in development related areas even this applies to every project. For this quarter second platform released is planned for dPos is that still on the schedule or will be slight delay ?
platform should be released end of March , this is what i know from the official telgram chat! For lack of comminication without platform dopn't think is much to say about it! Let's wait for the platform first should be ready soon , at least we do have somthing to discuss about!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:07:37 PM

Lastest news from telegram , retest the blockexplorer of the first two blockchain for our client that will use the core engine of PSK ... so be patient... we are going to start soon!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

An important announcement regarding a partnership with another project is expected shortly. The first stake platform should be ready soon
scolary23

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:45:01 PM

An important announcement regarding a partnership with another project is expected shortly. The first stake platform should be ready soon
Partnership is very good. As a rule, it brings good things to both parties. I will wait for this news.
I wonder who they decided to cooperate with.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: