Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 897 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

yes bitcoin is life for many people in the world. many poor people get rich with bitcoin and many unemployed people get jobs with bitcoin. i'm relying on bitcoin to meet my daily needs. hopefully bitcoin lasts forever so it can help the lives of many people.
Indeed today in terms of bitcoin economy is very much helpful. this is not a small thing. there are even people who work for bitcoin in everyday life. they work in bitcoin. indeed there is no certainty here. but many surprises can be obtained
Lataman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

I'm sorry but you have a wrong mindset at the very beginning. Do you have a stable job? If not then you are looking at bitcoin or crypto for that matter as your means to survive that's why you says "Bitcoin is Life".

However, what happens when bitcoin is not that performing well? Where are you going to get money to put foods in the table for your family. Yes, bitcoin is a good investment for long term, but I will not agree that you will have to totally depend your life on it. Get a regular 8-5 job and think bitcoin as investment or just a sideline job.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
Nowadays, many people are interested in investing in Bitcoin and virtual currencies, saying that Bitcoin is now the center of profitability because there are a lot of investors who are interested in this currency. There are risks, I think, in the future, coins like Eth will grow equal to Bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

I agree with you, becouse it change our life, and i am earning using bitcoin. so i think bitcoin is life.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

yes bitcoin is life for many people in the world. many poor people get rich with bitcoin and many unemployed people get jobs with bitcoin. i'm relying on bitcoin to meet my daily needs. hopefully bitcoin lasts forever so it can help the lives of many people.
A lot of people are now involved with bitcoin and it has been a great help for them. So I think they found their life in bitcoin because of the benefits they're getting. But I'm not agreeing with the concept that you will just depend on it alone. Bitcoin is good but not for a lifetime so it's still better to look for a permanent job.

Y U MAD AT ME
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
Yeah bitcoin is life because it is our one source of income it is one part of our daily life because money is important
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Yup! Bitcoin  is life. It is true, you can earn from Bitcoin's price pumps if you have a reasonable amount. But be sure to still contribute to society as well as your inner well being as a human.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
catok broek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

nice to know what happened to you. but also you should know what happened to others. some people are giving up to bitcoin. so then you can prepare for worse things that can happen, bitcoin investment is a high risk business. it runs in unexpected ways. bitcoin can present to you a nervous, even fear.
Life is not all about bitcoin, it is not wise to make a living in bitcoin. but anyway, it was great what you have done.
by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Yes, that’s true bitcoin is our life. We'll soon use bitcoin everywhere and everytime. Don’t afraid off bitcoin and altcoins because they will be completely in our lives near the future
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Making money with Bitcoin trade now is harder than before because the market is very unpredictable. You are one of some lucky people who has benefited from Bitcoin trade, and I see a lot of people losing or investing in Bitcoin at a rate close to $ 20000. Besides Bitcoin, I think you should learn more and invest in other cryptos to avoid the risk of investing only in single crypto - Bitcoin.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin can change everyones lives where they can experience the greatness of what bitcoin can do to them financially. With bitcoin,  you may earn profit from your investment,  you can do trading, mining but this needs enough capital for the equipments and lastly,  earn profit through joining bounty campaign.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.
What kind of magic are you doing for bitcoin to change your life with a hundred dollar investment and earning money without doing anything, if making money was that easy then we would have seen more millionaires roaming the streets, if you had taken this risk during the first few years of bitcoin you could have made a fortune but not now. Tongue
dreadfulgam

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

btc is not so simple, you must learn how it works, its history, how to invest, the correct time, but absolutely if it can change your life. personally I think that in this game you have to have knowledge and patience
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin can change everyones lives where they can experience the greatness of what bitcoin can do to them financially. With bitcoin,  you may earn profit from your investment,  you can do trading, mining but this needs enough capital for the equipments and lastly,  earn profit through joining bounty campaign.
I believe so.Bitcoin can really change one's life if he knows what he's doing.Doing bitcoin the smarter way will really make him richer in a faster way.But that is not really easy.You would have to make bitcoin a priority,not just an option.And everything in bitcoin needs risks for you to be successful.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

Yes, I believe bitcoin can change everyones lives where they can experience the greatness of what bitcoin can do to them financially. With bitcoin,  you may earn profit from your investment,  you can do trading, mining but this needs enough capital for the equipments and lastly,  earn profit through joining bounty campaign.
I believe so.Bitcoin can really change one's life if he knows what he's doing.Doing bitcoin the smarter way will really make him richer in a faster way.But that is not really easy.You would have to make bitcoin a priority,not just an option.And everything in bitcoin needs risks for you to be successful.
someone should be more active to be able to get good things from bitcoin, now bitcoin can give a big profit and profit. so I think we can see bitcoin in the future will get change the economy of many people.
mick42

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

I think bitcoin is really easy and effective way to earn even so if you works other job you can earn money with bitcoin and other coins
mizan2821

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

bitcoin is life. I also agree.Because bitcoin can change the life of every people who use bitcoin.I am earning using bitcoin. so I think bitcoin is life.I hope bitcoin can live longer .
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Not sure you understand what crypto currencies are. They can't just automatically make you rich or something.You will need to buy bitcoins or at least work to earn some. They are not free. It can't change your life unless you wish to change yourself. And to be honest, $100 is actually nothing compared to current bitcoin price. You won't be making much profit if you invest only $100 usd on bitcoin. I would instead suggest you to buy some cheaper coins that have better potential.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

No,bitcoin is a blessings to life and not a life. It is just a source of our financial needs,it is an investment that anyone can use to have a better live someday. It could be a way to have a bright future but you need ti know how to use it properly for good and not for bad works.
I agree, bitcoin should not make as our life. There things that we need to value more. Bitcoin was just a currency which helps usnin our financial needs in life. Learn to balance things. Yes bitcoin can change ojr life into better but thatdoesnt mean that we need to make ifas our life. Enjoy lifewuth the help of bitcoin, it is much better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

Bitcoin is life because many have also been helped by joining bounties and signature campaigns where no regular work is earning here, as in investors have grown significantly by buying a bitcoin that can increase anytime and day. Im here to find out that im earning more on my home expenses than i need to leave home or work for earn because im just paying for it i still help a family so bitcoin is great for me and i am happy that i discovered this kind of work sideline.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: