Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 901 times)
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

Bitcoin is actually improving the lives of different people, cryptocurrency today is very famous because there are a lot of successful ico's who are still running the market and because of that, cryptocurrency is slowly being accepted in the community by different governments.
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

Bitcoin is my life right now. Everyday I am in the bitcoin market and checking charts and prices and making sure that I have up to date information. Bitcoin has changed my life for the better.

Yes I agree that bitcoin is a life changer, maybe if bitcoin was not introduce to us early I think until now we are still struggling for a better life.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Yes,it's true that bitcoin is life because of bitcoin I can able to bring my children to school and I can able  to sustain their needs,I 'm very thankful to bitcoin because it really change my life.
other than that bitcoin can also make what you want to be realized. You can also teach your children to make your child's life more independent and money from bitcoin can make your own child's snack without asking you.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Bitcoin is really good. it is the best  Criptocurrency of online Market place.  There are many advantages of Bitcoin. if you proper care using it, I think you can succes your life. Bitcoin price is very high and day by day it's Price increasing. So it's possible , Bitcoin is life. Bitcoin can change our economy problem and helping daily needs. so I love Bitcoin and I think everyone should be using it.. Bitcoin is life I think
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

Bitcoin is actually improving the lives of different people, cryptocurrency today is very famous because there are a lot of successful ico's who are still running the market and because of that, cryptocurrency is slowly being accepted in the community by different governments.
Yes, bitcoin is life we're we can buy something good for our health. Definitely, it can gave brighter future. Many unemployed people are involve on bitcoin because of the capabilities to earn extra income for daily expenses. And it can help sustain our life better.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

Yes, bitcoin is life we're we can buy something good for our health. Definitely, it can gave brighter future. Many unemployed people are involve on bitcoin because of the capabilities to earn extra income for daily expenses. And it can help sustain our life better.

I agree, bitcoin is helping us mostly financially and that is a big help to prevent poverty. If the Government would just accept bitcoin and stop this FUDs all around the world then I assume that the society that we are living will change slowly into a better one. It is just annoying that many people are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam just because of thos scammers who are using bitcoin's name to scam other people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Bitcoin is part of life, not all, especially for those who use bitcoin on the spare time, we have our work to do and we shall spend time to be with family, bitcoin is just a way to increase income to most people
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Of course we can say Bitcoin as our life,as it has changed our life considerably.before using or working with Bitcoin, my lifestyle was something else but now my lifestyle has totally changed. it has blown my mind into an another world. it has given me financial freedom. I am now able earn enough money .I'm happy with it.

orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

yes of course, bitcoin is my life and without bitcoin maybe i can not survive because i just idle, bitcoin change my life financially and i hope bitcoin will keep growing in the future

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
puguh212

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 03:53:45 PM by puguh212

Yes, sure. bitcoin will continue to life, has many investors are moved to trading on bitcoin, trading volume is also increasing.
but we must be careful, bitcoin is also not free from risks, such as failing to predict prices, or hacker attacks.
besstat

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

The current situation is a very good situation in cryptocurrency, yes it is a positive value for all investors to keep positive thinking does not mess up what has happened.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

If you are referring to financial life, indeed  Bitcoin is life. Not only Bitcoin but the rest of the cryptocurrencies have given great upliftment to the financial status of many. Hope it will always continue like this.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Well as i've started,bitcoin was not really that popular and its value was moderately low. I only got my first idea with the bitcoin trough a documentary that features the deepweb and really think of it as an evil used cryptocurrency. I was really ignorant with the knowledge of bitcoin until one of my friends showed the things that he got through bitcoin and I was amazed by that,making me engage into bitcoin is one of the great things that happend into my life thats why I also consider bitcoin as a life.

BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Merited by astrixligtman (3)

In plans Roskomnadzor (and not only) to arrange armageddon for Russian users of Telegram. The messenger team assumed such a solution and included in the functional support connections with proxy servers based on SOCKS5 protocol.

SOCKS is a network protocol that allows client-server applications to transparently (unbeknownst to them) use services behind firewalls (firewalls).

The option is already available in Telegram Desktop and Mac, and mobile clients will receive it in the next update.

Tip: enable the automatic update option in the settings.

How can I still have access to Telegram after the messenger is blocked in Russia?

First, enable SOCKS5 before the lock starts.

If for some reason you do not have time to do this, then you will have to tighten it. from Russian Google Play and the AppStore, Telegram customers are likely to disappear. Here will help Vpn and Tor, through which you can download Telegram in American stores. But do not flatter yourself - ahead of the law on prohibiting the means of circumvention of blockages, adopted in the first reading in the State Duma of the Russian Federation.

Tip: in the settings of Android, you can download updates not from the official store, and download the update of the Telegram from the site of the messenger https://telegram.org.

Configuring SOCKS 5
We give the instruction in Russian:

1) Go to the settings of the desktop Telegram and click "Default (now: TCP)".

2) Switch to the "Connection Type" menu on the "TCP socks5-proxy"

3) Enter the proxy server address (for example, 192.254.68.37), the corresponding port (1080). It is better to use the proxy addresses of America, Germany, Sweden or England. Then tick "Use IPv6" and save.

How to find a proxy server?
Just go to the following links:

US Proxy
Proxy server in England
Germany Proxy Server
Proxy server in Sweden

Just take the server for SOCKS5, do not mix it with HTTP.

You can configure this free list (socks - sockslist.net).

Now by default your Telegram will connect via the selected proxy server.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

That's true man!! Bitcoin now has become life for me!! It was few years back that I came to know about bitcoin from a friend of mine. We were just discussing about the virtual currency concept i had read about in the news paper the other day!! So he suggested me to invested some bucks into the crypto market. At first I was reluctant to invest my money because I was not at all sure of positive returns. So I dropped the idea. But my friend was so adamant at this and forced me into this. now i am so very much grateful to my friend that he forced me into this market!! Now i love spending my time here on this forum and stay updated with the recent updates and buzzing news!!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

You are lucky that you invested when bitcoin is on the rise, there are a lot of people that aren't so lucky and invested when bitcoin was closer to $20,000. If I were you I wouldn't hold all your money in bitcoin, you should definitely take some profit now. Yes, it's true bitcoin is likely to continue to increase, but if you don't cash out at the top, you will not maximize your profits.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

That's true man!! Bitcoin now has become life for me!! It was few years back that I came to know about bitcoin from a friend of mine. We were just discussing about the virtual currency concept i had read about in the news paper the other day!! So he suggested me to invested some bucks into the crypto market. At first I was reluctant to invest my money because I was not at all sure of positive returns. So I dropped the idea. But my friend was so adamant at this and forced me into this. now i am so very much grateful to my friend that he forced me into this market!! Now i love spending my time here on this forum and stay updated with the recent updates and buzzing news!!
My suggestion on bitcoin to others would be to be calm, don't be greedy, have patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet. Always read latest news about everything, you never know what can bring you a prosperous life later.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

yes I think this is also the need for the source of life in our finances, this bitcoin can also help us all in overcoming the source of problems in life. it's time we have to wisely determine our direction and goals.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

bitcoin is life. I also agree. because I myself have no other job except investing in bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is my life I don't have work only bitcoin give me work. My friend encourage me to join in bitcoin cause I am jobless at that time, he explained one by one about in bitcoin so I decided to join. Bitcoin is my life it give me high profit in my investment it is my work now that give me successful life.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

Bitcoin is life because many have also been helped by joining bounties and signature campaigns where no regular work is earning here, as in investors have grown significantly by buying a bitcoin that can increase anytime and day. Im here to find out that im earning more on my home expenses than i need to leave home or work for earn because im just paying for it i still help a family so bitcoin is great for me and i am happy that i discovered this kind of work sideline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: