Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1549 times)
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Why did you guys alwasys start topics to sell coin or toke XY when its dumping and on the lowest point. Did you leanred nothing about trading? Everyone you will ask will you say that you should it. Right now all the coins are dumping, so ethereum too. In some weeks or months it will rise again. So dont be the typically noob who buys on the all time high and sells on the dump. Just learn to hodl and then you will make profit too. Ethereum ahs a strong dev team, and it will solve the problem they actually got!
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1091
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I think it's worth decision holding up so strong to the bear market. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world behind Bitcoin. I like ETH because its the largest platform. ETH Is looking solid investment, I'm pretty sure it will go up thus Nobody knows about the Future. Patience is a virtue.

Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

i think a good decisions back to yourself. if you feel you have a profit you can sell it now or hold. because no one can predict the price of eth for the future
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

I think the best thing for now is to hold as much ethereum as you can while the price is still very cheap and if you know it's already saturated and the price of the lower limit or standard, ethereum will recover the price to $ 1000 and I hope you do not miss that golden opportunity to be able to get a lot of profits.

herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

This is not the time to sell your Ethereum, the current price of Ethereum has decreased very deeply. Holding Ethereum for long-term investment is the right choice for now.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

some people need money for their daily food, but some huge investors are selling at cheap rates, thats why we see a lot of dump.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

you'd better keep the ETH for now. there is a great possibility that the price will rise again. even when the price returns to 0.1 bitcoin, it will be very unusual. well, hope the price can reach $ 1000 again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

If you are on the trader side it will be very profitable if you sell Ethereum when the price is increase.
Pool0x

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

Now hold, ETH is one of the best project in blockchain, most projects is based on it
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I'd better choose to hold ethereum and wait until the price returns to the price recovery up to $ 1k more, because I think ethereum is a coin that has a very high potential than any other altcoin.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:11:45 PM by GoldenLad

I would say you should hold and wait. Ethereum is another good coin after bitcoin and all good coins should be hold. It has hit $1000 last year and this shows that it has the potential of hiting higer prices in the future. Besides, we should know that whenever bitcoin rises in price, there is higher chances of Ethereum to rise in price too. Some how, they work hand in hand. If you believe in bitcoin, then believe in Ethereum.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

I think if you are not ready to lose then you should sell your coin when there are advantages in it but if you are ready to lose the coin then it should continue to hold because if in the future the price could be many fold.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I also have some ethereum, and I prefer to hold my ethereum than I sell it. seeing ethereum is one altcoin that has a good future, and a lot of new tokens based on erc20, I think by holding ethereum nothing to lose. if you look at the price, ethereum also has reached more than $ 1000, then down again. I think in this year ethereum could reach the price of $ 2000.
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

WANCHAIN POA is a good project similar to ETH
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

i think a good decisions back to yourself. if you feel you have a profit you can sell it now or hold. because no one can predict the price of eth for the future

indeed in the future nobody knows how the development of ethereum but I am sure with the many fans and support from various parties that eth will definitely grow well
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I think you should hold , talking about eth it was 1000$+ in February 2018 and now approx 400$ per coin .Market Is down of eth it doesnt mean it will not hike up again , hold your coin for another 2 months and the value will be normalized as it was back in february
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

There are two options right now which you can adopt. As recently the eth price has been increased little bit so you can either sell those coin for little profit or you can wait and hold it for fiture

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Hold..we are on a bearish market right now and selling is not really a good idea..better wait for the market to go high again before selling and take some profits.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Keep holding, bud. I just invested ETH out of the plunge of the BTC and it is definitely worth your purchase. I had used also my ETH to invest in other coins due to ETH mostly used in the exchanges I knew like EtherDelta. ETH is like one but a really widespread currency for me. I had invested a lot in BTC but now I am starting to have some allocated investment in both. ETH is definitely worth your partial investment before you invest in other coins though.
My personal opinion is that we should hold Etherium if we do not need for money, i think Etherium is one of the best altcoin, which also have a very good potential and people are even taking more interest in Etherium as compare to other altcoin, because they are expecting that they can get a good profit from Etheirum investment, which have a very bright future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:11:41 PM by EdenHazard

Hold is the best way for the current situation, I see ether market now increasing again. Sometimes you need to think that taking a risk is not always ended up profitable. But what you need is to think that ethereum is a coin who have a great potential for the long term, you can see the ethereum project as token storage who will make new investor keep coming, the main investor of ethereum injecting more money and the 'ex-investor' will comeback and invested in ethereum again and guess what will happened with the price?it could reach up to $1400 or even more as the next ATH. The price will skyrocketing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████