Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:17:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1547 times)
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

it seems like right now the ether to bitcoin ratio is rising quite a bit so you could cash out into bitcoin right now and have a good amount of bitcoin in your stash.  If i had ether right now thats what i would do because from what i've noticed the ratios tend to go up and down so you could easily cash in the changes and increase your crypto stack by 30-30% over the course of a several months or so (contingent on us staying in this bear market).

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
SeverGG

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

now we have fallen for long-term support, I plan to do about x2 from here to the area of $ 750
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

After the downturn of the price of Ethereum for the past few weeks, it has started to increase again now. So, there is no need to sell in the current situation. Hold your coins for long-term. You have to hold it for almost a year to get a good profit.

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Continue to hold the ethereum, he started to grow up a bit. And it still has the potential to make a good move.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

After the downturn of the price of Ethereum for the past few weeks, it has started to increase again now. So, there is no need to sell in the current situation. Hold your coins for long-term. You have to hold it for almost a year to get a good profit.
It seems to me that it keeps on like nothing will happen. If you look at the bottom situation with the crypto-currency market, you can see that there is a very huge pit with which Bitcoin can not get out this year.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

i think a good decisions back to yourself. if you feel you have a profit you can sell it now or hold. because no one can predict the price of eth for the future

If you think the price of ETH is going to rise in coming days, do not think about selling them make it a long term business which will enable to earn supernormal profits and you could invest again if you want. If you need the money from ETH, and if the current value of ETH is more than the one you paid when you were buying, then go for it. You can sell them. That is the purpose by the way isn’t that!
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I think you should sell ETH at this point, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable in the past few days and that is why we can stop investing. ETH. As the price of bitcoin fell deep, the price of ETH is also very strong and there is no sign of recovery. This is a very sensitive time for you to go to altcoin.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

You can see that the market in the past few days has fallen into a serious crisis as bitcoin prices are constantly falling. This is the main reason for the decrease in ETH and altcoin prices in the past few days, according to my analysis, there will be a $ 11,000 bitcoin sale, so you can get it up to that point. to be able to continue trading and exit.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

In a time of market downturn, we should not sell any coin to the market. This is because some whales are attempting to regulate BTC prices on the market. You will increase strongly in May, Do not worry to hold your BTC is the best decision.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

It's not the right time anymore since eth price dive too deep, except you really need to cash out.
However, if you are not desperate need for money, just hold it instead of cut loss due to eth will increase again for sure.
in fact, it's the right time to buy more eth, seems like the price has corrected to the bottom line at the moment, just wait for the bounce back.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

Better ways is hold your ethereum for long term and you will you see the profit. But if you need fresh money soon, you can sell. If the money not problem with you, better hold it. Don't be panic about the price down, is normal thing in investment. I believe ethereum is the best investment after bitcoin.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

There is no need to sell Ethereum with such a low price. The price is increasing gradually, just hold your coins. Ethereum is always good for long-term investment.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

I would suppose, that, when the EOS and the Neo-exchanger will be fully operational, the funds will flow there from the Ethereum. And at this moment he can go down again. But i'm not sure.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
alice161128

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

I think holding the coins will earn the highest investment income.All the coins I bought are the good ones with my careful selection after much study. I don't think the method of buying on high price and sell on low price is a good way to your investment. It's all my experience.The decision depends on you own.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

If you are contented to that earning then sell your coins because we really don't know if the price will increase continuously and that by the next day it will dump again. So better for sure earning be contented of the slight progress like sell it high and buy it low while the market today is not healthy and not stable.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

It depends, i mean if you need the money for your daily need, will, you just need to sell that but if don't need that much better to hold it for a long run because everyone knows that bitcoin or even ethereum increase its value, so you need to be worry if the price goes down coz they increase it again.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

I suggest you to hold it. Ethereum price is very low at the moment so I keep holding my ETH. It is good also for longterm holding because it has potential in the future.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Holding your ethereum at this point is the best decision for your portfolio. Ethereum contrary to expectations have dump almost 70% this year alone. The condition if ethereum is presenting opportunity to buy more and hold.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

When you initially bought it, didn't you have a plan when to sell it?  If so, you probably do not need some random person on a forum to tell you if you should sell...

There are traders and hodLers. I think most here are the latter.

I do expect both BTC and ETH to be quite a bit higher by the end of the year, but that is my speculation.
Just plain simple! It is funny the kind of question some people always ask sometimes and that makes me wonder how some people always end up messing up what they have simply because they had no plan or knowledge to even know what they are doing here in the first place.

At least, I am sure he has no knowledge of trading, otherwise he would not even be asking random people what to do in the first place, and im that case, he should just hold until he is sure he has gotten what he want from his holding but I guess a lot of people like being told what to do.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

It's not right time to sell ethereum because now a days ethereum price is very low.better ways is hold your ethereum for long term.if the money not problem with you, better hold it. so you don't worry ethereum price is increase again very quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: