Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell ethereum or hold ?  (Read 1546 times)
starmahafuza (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Now bitcoin and eth price is increasing.Is it right time to sell my eth as the price is a bit pump or I just hold it for further increase.Please give help me by giving your opinions.
I think that at the present time keep the ETH, can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of slight recovery and sideways in very small, so you can completely trust and keep on ETH. The price of ETH will certainly pump very strong if there is good information. Coming up this April ETH will have a lot of great events and can help you save a lot of money from keeping ETH.

Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

When you initially bought it, didn't you have a plan when to sell it?  If so, you probably do not need some random person on a forum to tell you if you should sell...

There are traders and hodLers. I think most here are the latter.

I do expect both BTC and ETH to be quite a bit higher by the end of the year, but that is my speculation.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

ETH is crypto that has considerable potential in the future and this can be seen from some projects and very many are using ETH as a platform for how to promote the project they are running. so for that reason I advise you to keep it. I believe in the future ETH will have many users for an implementation in the financial system. but of course this needs to have patience that you have because not a few people who are too panicked when faced with crypto price situation that is not good enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

Yes I decide to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. Now both Ethereum and bitcoin price is increasing twinkle twinkle. Hope that in current month April bitcoin price will achieve a better standard position in currency market caps. So no selling only holding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

well if you gain enough profits on it then must sell IMO 'cause it will plunges back again especially on bitcoin. and on ETH you should hold it because it's still cheap,  must wait for it to soar.  And also bear in mind don't sell at loss regain your losses first .
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

well if you gain enough profits on it then must sell IMO 'cause it will plunges back again especially on bitcoin. and on ETH you should hold it because it's still cheap,  must wait for it to soar.  And also bear in mind don't sell at loss regain your losses first .

How do you know bitcoin will come back and ETH will go up again?

It is not an easy thing to predict so what I suggest If you already in a good profit then sell some and hold on some for future profit. If prices go up then you still got some coins to make a profit but in case prices come down then you can buy some more at a cheaper price.

If you just hold then you may always look at the prices going up and coming down but never really make money. If I'm not wrong there are many people who have bought last year at a cheaper price didn't when prices were around 20K but just holding and now prices already reached to 7K. Holding is good but also need to learn to book profit when you're in a profit.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Eth price has gone down very deep, the next time the price will be going up, just hold a bit longer you will get more profitable, the market now it's still recovering, if you sell now you will only get a little profit, just hold it for long term, don't be afraid eth is a strong coin, it's not going to dead easily

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

If you are contented with the profit then sell it. The price of the coins today are bouncing in the support and resistance level. I think the trend will continue,just buy again when the price go down again to the support. This is if you are just really planning to day trade. Also this is just speculatiin no gurantee we will not break the resistance.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

ETH is an encryption technology with considerable potential in the future because the intelligent contract of ETH has been widely used.

So I don't think we need to sell ETH, it can fly higher.

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

sell when you have a profit. but I think the eth is one of those nice coins that definitely the price will keep going up for a few days later. but it's your choice I think if you are a daily trader I think when it is getting a profit sale it  Grin
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

it looks like you are a newbie just playing in crypto. because the current price is a low price in my opinion, because as the beginning of last month ETH and BTC are in very high prices, arguably if at this time has experienced 50% decline. so it's better to just hold it
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

Do not sell too much because it will only make the market worse. We should do everything in balance, sell it partly and keep it partly. It will make the market much more stable and Bitcoin and Etherum prices are steadily rising. I am optimistic when we trust cypto more then crypto price will keep increasing and this will make the level of public confidence getting better.

The development of the crypto world begins with all of us, when we continue to support the use of ctypro then we will get a good future. While when the crypto is starting to be abandoned then the crypto will slowly crumble.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

Please give help me by giving your opinions.

You should realise for yourself that Ethereum went as high as four figures just a few months back before the markets began dropping hard. It is just a matter of time before it bounces back and gets back on track towards glory (>1k$). Holding onto ETH would be my go to choice in this scenario as I don't see BTC outgrowing the former.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Ethereum price is very low at the moment so it is better if you will hold. I usually sell coins when I earned profit maybe around 10-20% return and buy when price goes dpwn again. So I suggest you to hold or buy while price is low.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Just hold your coins as it is if it is bitcoin then keep it as bitcoin or ethereum then keep it as ethereum because both crypto currencies have good future so we no need to convert from one to another.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

the thing you are asking nobody can know, its a prediction of market price, so its only depending on you, will you sell, or hold, bro.
MrWatsonn

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

You should do as you feel is right, listening to others will only cause you more grief if the prediction is wrong. Go with what you think will happen, if you're wrong, only yourself to blame... if you're right then you can give yourself a big pat on the back Smiley
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

please do not sell your ethers... we have not yet seen the best part of the bullish run. Remember earlier this year Ether was about 1400 USD and i know with time it will even rise past that all time high

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

I further recommend you to hold ethereum you have because I think ethereum has the potential to become a very expensive coin, the point is not until you sell it at this cheap price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: