Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

I think yes!! Anything bad news or fake news big or small can cause a collaps of bitcoin. Thats we need careful on telling news
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

of course the FUD can attack and destroy the bitcoin price because too many new people who suffered huge losses from the FUD, they are affected so as to make the existing prices in the market to be destroyed because many are selling.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

No one or FUD can be destroy of bitcon. Bitcoin is the big community and the high technology
Many of people is need it to they will improve a business with using of the blockchain technology and don't believe with fake news.
But that is enough to affect the movement of bitcoin prices. So it is important to always update the information, not easily inedible hoax news, and do not easily affected. Be sure to confirm the truth of the news.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

FUD bitcoin has gone through many FUD's in this lifetime of 9 years and every time people said bitcoin is dead but it came back strongly. so just keep this thing in mind bitcoin is here to say and blockchain technology is the future and we are going to witness revolution and bitcoin is going to play a major role in that.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
FUD is one of the factors that influence the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the market. In the state of any false or bad news which generates FUD, users especially the inexperienced ones do panic sell which makes them sell at prices lower than it should be. New users must be taught how to handle FUD and not to panic sell. This can be through this forum by raising topics pertaining to how to handle FUD.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

As innocent and silly as it all may seem, a tweet capable of obliterating 10% of an entire market is objectively a very dangerous thing. I can't say if FUD wll destroy bitcoin completely but it does temporary damage every once in a while. This is precisely why cryptocurrencies must become mainstream and spread into the hands of the ordinary people.

Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

Destroy? That's impossible. No FUD of whatever magnitude can ever destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin has come to stay FUD is just for the weak hands.

Quote from: Aryadwipanggah
link=topic=3285409.msg34266101#msg34266101 date=1523245669
Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

No i dont think that fud can destroy btc . pumping and dumping always stay in the market but that dose not mean it can destroy btc. lots of fud right now in the market but still btc price recover  gradually
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

Every time you see FUD about bitcoin keeps on going but every time since 2011 bitcoin was back up most of time higher compared to last price.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

How? FUD cannot destroy bitcoin, in market there is always raise and drop that is why it call market.
So I think it is impossible for bitcoin price to be stable
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

How? FUD cannot destroy bitcoin, in market there is always raise and drop that is why it call market.
So I think it is impossible for bitcoin price to be stable
For sure they cannot destroy it no matter what they are just manipulating the mindset of people and if the price goes down that would be the time that they are going to buy more of that certain coins that they made FUD.
meqnurgn

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

I don't think FUD can destroy the bitcoin completely. It will only create panic in a short time and let the market fall sharply in a short time. Bitcoins will be corrected in every FUD, which is the history we can see. Don't be afraid of FUD, believe in our bitcoin.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Fuds are very good at spreading information  doesnt matter whether the information is correct or just something with an intention of having as,ear campaign on a co, Bitcoin is however just too independent to be a fud victim, it may draw it back but will nt destroy it complete
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

I don't think fud can destroy bitcoin. It will only chase away chicken hearted investors and leave those who are real investors.
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

FUD can affect the price. We have seen the declining of BTC and other coins price. But now its getting up already. I think FUD is a great strategy played by none other than the investors in order to reduce the price so they can buy the coins cheaper. So no, FUD can not destroy bitcoin.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

No,I think NOT.
Bitcoin is the future of money and FUD can't destroy it.but FUD can get down the price a little bit.but can't destroy it.

Saya pikir kami telah mendengar banyak berita FUD tentang bitcoin dan crytpo secara keseluruhan, berita seperti Bitcoin sudah mati, berita seperti akhir crypto di dunia, berita seperti india ingin melarang BTC, kami telah melihat begitu banyak berita FUD dan masih melihat lebih banyak setiap hari, tetapi itu tidak dapat menghentikan keberadaan bitcoin karena ini adalah pasar bebas.
Jika ini mungkin, maka itu akan terjadi sepanjang waktu lalu
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

The only ones who are getting affected by those FUD are the newcomers and not the old bitcoin users and with that, FUD can never destroy bitcoin because more old bitcoin users are there just ignoring those BS that creates panic in the community. Even I don't believe that bitcoin can be destroyed by just that.

karamanacar

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I personally do not believe it can destroy bitcoin, though it can make the price to dump. If you have observed well in the past weeks how many FUD news that have been carried, and it has really caused a lot of dump of bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well. I can say most of the news is fake but most newbie and panic sellers just rush to sell their coins they hear a bad news. The lesson is for people to learn to stay calm otherwise they will continue to lose money.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

The only ones who are getting affected by those FUD are the newcomers and not the old bitcoin users and with that, FUD can never destroy bitcoin because more old bitcoin users are there just ignoring those BS that creates panic in the community. Even I don't believe that bitcoin can be destroyed by just that.
It cannot directly destroy bitcoin but totally affect and change bitcoin price into low, since FUD contribute to a panic selling so there will be a dump and the result is more supply in the market therefore its price will start to go down and yes it is true that mostly the victim of the fear and uncertainty doubt is those new to crypto world.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

FUDs can affect Bitcoin price temporarily but i don't think they can destroy it. When good news comes the price recover again (like always).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: