Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
FUD can affect some users but not all because we have different minds so example like me even they spread a lot of scam accusation about binance still i use it because i don't experience scam but if they scam or hack my btc in my binance account then after that i will leave that then find some exchanger that no scam accusation and more better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengca84135120

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Many investors can't identify FUD, and people are more likely to stick to their knowledge, spread lies, get trapped and spread rumors.

You can't blame anyone, because bitcoin is always vulnerable to attack!
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

fud can not destroy btc
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

FUD will never destroy Bitcoin, and as others here have mentioned, it provides fantastic buying opportunities. FUD just encourages the weakest hands in this market to fold and sell their valuable coins at bargain prices! Bitcoin is here to stay and no amount of fear, uncertainty or doubt can destroy it. Embrace the FUD!
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

Seen a whole load of FUD over the years and Bitcoin is still going strong.

FUD can rock the price, there's no doubting that, however things normalise pretty fast. To be honest the only way I can see Bitcoin (cryptocurrency in general) realistically being "destroyed" is if banks and Governments make life problematic for being associated with it.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:10 AM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
FUD can affect some users but not all because we have different minds so example like me even they spread a lot of scam accusation about binance still i use it because i don't experience scam but if they scam or hack my btc in my binance account then after that i will leave that then find some exchanger that no scam accusation and more better
yeah maybe only for some users who are affected by the fud, agree I think it's just about a person's point of view/minds although one user spreading fud about certain things does not mean it will be heard / response by other users, so Fud will not make bitcoin crumble/destroy, not everyone can be freaked out by fud
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

I think yes, fud greatly affect the price, fud make people panic and do panic sell is bad, if news about fud goes on every day maybe the price will continue to destroyed.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

Fuds has been existing through these years and bitcoin still existing. It cannot destroy bitcoin it proven many times but look into bitcoin market it still alive. Fuds may resulted into traders such as panic selling that affects prices decreasing but it will increase again.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

It could bring down the market price but never destroy Bitcoin, we have seen so many times Bitcoin crashing in the market but that was in a short period after that it's coming back again with a much better price, we have seen that happen last year hopefully this year is no exception.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

I think the FUD will not destroy bitcoin.bitcoin will not break that easily, bitcoin has lasted for nine years with various negative issues that follow.FUD will not be too affect the market and currently there are many investors who believe in bitcoin. if the bitcoin price drops because of the FUD it is a good chance for us to buy.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

I think the FUD will not destroy bitcoin.bitcoin will not break that easily, bitcoin has lasted for nine years with various negative issues that follow.FUD will not be too affect the market and currently there are many investors who believe in bitcoin. if the bitcoin price drops because of the FUD it is a good chance for us to buy.
Yes, definitely it will not destroy bitcoin fuds come and go and it really not affect the bitcoin existence. Exactly, even fuds is in there are still users who goes to ride with these trend. However, whatever fuds has bitcoin cannot be destroy.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

Yes, definitely it will not destroy bitcoin fuds come and go and it really not affect the bitcoin existence. Exactly, even fuds is in there are still users who goes to ride with these trend. However, whatever fuds has bitcoin cannot be destroy.
Bitcoin cannot destoyed by the FUD yes, we might become affected by FUD but in the end the truth about the bitcoin will out. The investor can't affected too because they know about the true cryptocurrency so until now many of the investor still invest it.i feel more FUD about the bitcoin because this is the starting of rising up again of the price
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

I think bitcoin is not affected in all those FUD because the affected here is the users well every users has different behavior imagine to those who are worried to lose their money is the most affected because they cannot overcome the situation they feel if they hold long the more they lose their money so basically they become panic seller.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

For shorterm perspective maybe yes ae you can see bitcoin price significantly from its all time high and thus may cause by some fud circulating around but in long term i guess no we saw resiliency if bitcoin from the previous years.

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

Since many peoples include bitcoin holders are reading this forum community,
Yes, it can possibly decreased the bitcoin value. But not much.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

FUD can't destroy bitcoins. For a simple reason, FUD is just a tool for whale to walk and panic and influence the market. We usually know that a lot of FUD is produced by the media, and these media usually do not do more thorough investigation when they are reported. In fact, the miners' group is not easily affected by the FUD.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Have a little effect fud for bitcoin communities, surely not to destroy directly only tehe the bitcoin user have nervous are affected if didn't know the bitcoin strongly as digital currency.
If the user going to panic because of the fuds the demand going to decrease in the price goes to falling dump, thats my opinion and observation if they a fud news.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

FUD can't destroy bitcoins. For a simple reason, FUD is just a tool for whale to walk and panic and influence the market. We usually know that a lot of FUD is produced by the media, and these media usually do not do more thorough investigation when they are reported. In fact, the miners' group is not easily affected by the FUD.
For me, FUD can't destroyed the bitcoin. Because after i receive a news about anything i always make a reasearch and survey if the news is true. In this kind of thing i know if the news is true or just an fake news. I don't know if what way they do to not trust in the news immediately. But for the curious in the bitcoin i know the FUD can't destroyed it.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

I dont think that FUD news can detroy bitcoin. But as you can see, it can increase the price a lot. And i think, if theres not so much big whales around who buy everything while the corrections and the dumps, it would be possible to destroy bitcoins. SO the big whales are saving bitcoins from goin to zero value. And later when the price is going up again, they are the people who make the most money with it. SO stop panic selling your coins and hold it until it rises again!
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

This is the same as normal business you do outside of online. In normal businesses there are going to be negative and positive reviews from critics which can either leader tour business to a fall or lead it to a better position among the oppositions. As for Bitcoin, there are always FUDs and there are also positive things that people knows about it– and one of them is that Bitcoin always comes on top no matter what people says about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: