Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can FUD destroy bitcoin?  (Read 1589 times)
Salemmia

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

No i dont think so fud never can destroy bitcoin but it can directly or indirectly affects the price . pump and dump always happen in the market before so its normal dont be panic .
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:11 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 04:46:53 PM by Silberman

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
Not that is impossible, because that is just fake rumors and it doesn't matter how big and how loud those rumors are not everyone is going to be affected, in fact it is likely that most of the market is not affected by it, and only those that are relatively new in the market are naive enough to believe in those kind of fake news, so do not worry about such things because it is never going to happen.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

I do not think FUD can destroy bitcoin at this stage of its journey. It can only cause drop in price. Most times , some people just spread this fud to cause the price to drop so they can buy cheap.  
Fameone

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

I don't think that FUD can destory bitcoin
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

I do not think so, because the FUD has a different effect on people. Because not everyone is afraid of the FUD that is often on the news. FUD does not destroy bitcoin, FUD destroys people who are afraid of it.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

Many of the FUDs circulating about bitcoin seem to indicate the scouring of bitcoin users' trust on bitcoin so bad perceptions of bitcoin, especially for new users and selling bitcoin, which seems deterrent to use bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin be destroyed by FUD, How do you react to it?
no!
The FUD that circulating against bitcoin is just a FUD and the reason why it is can not destroy bitcoin is because bitcoin surpassed already the biggest FUD when it first introduced to the world and the biggest holders of bitcoin nowadays are the people who sees the importance of btc. Only the panic sellers and the new born persons in cryptocurrency are affected in this FUD, thus, sometimes bitcoin appears that its power has gone sometimes but actually not.
novak hiel

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

FUD has every time but it destroy bitcoin I don't believe. It can drop the price which make the panic. Sad
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

It will not work, because people's characters are different. So if there is any negative news about bitcoin I'm sure only a few people will be affected on the news.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

I don't think fud can destroy bitcoin. It will only chase away chicken hearted investors and leave those who are real investors.
Yeah I think it will not be too influential for users who already understand deeply about crypto. surely he will not be consumed by fud or false news. but you know that new users who have not had a lot of experience is very large. that's why fud is still influential in the bitcoin market
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

I don't think fud can destroy bitcoin. It will only chase away chicken hearted investors and leave those who are real investors.
Yeah I think it will not be too influential for users who already understand deeply about crypto. surely he will not be consumed by fud or false news. but you know that new users who have not had a lot of experience is very large. that's why fud is still influential in the bitcoin market
Yes I agree on that , gud cannot affect bitcoin and it's believer, because the people who knows bitcoin will also know it consequences and it's status is really unpredictable they all know the possibility of lossing and gaining on bitcoin feild, so then I believe that if there will be a bad issue regarding on bitcoin on the feild I think it cannot affect the bitcoin at all.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

No matter how guinue the FUD sounds it will never destroy bitcoin but it can only make the price to drop. Most of knows the truth about bitcoin.
Yes, that is true mate. Many FUD's are already posted in this forum but bitcoin didnt get destroyed. This may cause sudden dip of price but can easily recover after few months. Most of the bitcoin users and investors know about this already. So Its better to be calm and never get affected on FUD's or whatever news that will come out about crypto currency.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

No matter how guinue the FUD sounds it will never destroy bitcoin but it can only make the price to drop. Most of knows the truth about bitcoin.
Yes, that is true mate. Many FUD's are already posted in this forum but bitcoin didnt get destroyed. This may cause sudden dip of price but can easily recover after few months. Most of the bitcoin users and investors know about this already. So Its better to be calm and never get affected on FUD's or whatever news that will come out about crypto currency.

Yes I agree on that, it is not the FUD can destroy the bitcoin. Because even the bitcoin is really strong and it's economic status is always rising and it continue to rise day by day, so then even if it face some more bad issue I think bitcoin now is really hard to be destroyed because of its amazing simple ways to earn.

diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I do not think much can be done to destroy bitcoin,we have seen some nasty stuffs coming from both the Media and government and somehow bitcoin has always come out stronger.it will change the way we do things eventually.bitcoin is here to stay.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:16:31 PM

FUD cannot destroy Bitcoin, but FUD can be thought to affect bitcoin prices. Because it is only temporary, so it can not destroy Bitcoin in any way. As long as it is in the market, it will work for the welfare of the people and will be useful for the people at all times.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

I think FUDs will not break down the bitcoin,
it can bring benefits for people who smart use it.
because through FUDs,It always falsifies information to create fear and doubt in the market but it will only create such feelings among different people that did not happen. We usually call them "beginners" or "panic sellers". They are not all markets, even fun because they are to generate profits easily and big time.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

i don't think so actually believe Bitcoin is super strong to FUD. Yes, the price dropped, but it is more cause of manipulation than FUD. If you compare BTC to any other company, you will see how strong it is and i believe many big investors will not care about FUDer because they know that if it goes down, they can buy at lower prices instead of worrying and selling them all.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

I guess it could, but it would have to be something massive. However, I don't see it happening. On the contrary FUD in the news, online, etc. introduces many people to Bitcoin, and curiosity might make them read more about it and even venture into investing (some will panic and sell right away, while others will stay for the long term).
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

This is the main problem that this industry is facing. If our people itself inside this community is affected by UFD, it will definitely result in panic selling. It is hard to control your urge to sell it and it so easy to spread UFD especially that nowadays, everything is open and everyone has to say. My advice is to keep faith and keep holding on your investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

we already have seen too many times FUDs damage bitcoin but also we have seen how strong bitcoin is so my answer is a big NO .
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Yes, FUD can destroy bitcoin. This can happen when bitcoin has a very high cost. When the manifestation of high bitcoin volatility coincides with the appearance of false or simply negative news, some bitcoin holders may panic and begin selling their bitcoins in order to reduce the possible damage. The bitcoin will begin to fall faster in price and then the domino effect will work, as a result of which bitcoin can depreciate completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: