Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VOLT - A P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  (Read 11946 times)
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

The market for delivery services has significantly expanded around the world, and this is due to the fact that it is growing even more economically. Nevertheless, the inflated price in the market of express delivery services, speed limit of delivery, insufficient quality and inconvenient interface created the main problems. I hope that VOLT help us solve all these problems
TentallyMooN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

steady times the project has been sold out aja, this makes it able to continue to the next stage with more steady again and hope can be successful also for the next stage.
this is a great project, the team involved in this project is worth to be proud of because they are working really hard for this project, I am sure for the future his project will be a great success.
There is no doubt about it, this great project will definitely be managed very well by all the team involved in this project.
Hopefully as time goes by the support given to the project grew a lot.
This service sector in a changing world will certainly have a huge increase in demand. Working scalable business models on the ground have tremendous growth potential
DavidXXXX

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

This is an awesome project I wish you guys good luck
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

stay a few more days ICO will begin hopefully all goes well to finish and can achieve maximum results. and hopefully more and more investors will join so that his sales achieve success.
zainudin99

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

very good project and good for investment. good luck Smiley
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

A very significant achievement for VOLT A P2P, a new project but it seems that many investors are interested in joining in. hopefully a good start for this project going forward. and of course this team will be more spirited again to promote this project VOLT public salenya later.semoga satisfactory results such as presale nya.dan smooth as what has been expected VOLT team.
jayakati

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

with pre-sale that already sold out quickly, I really hope with this remarkable achievement, all teams will be more excited again to manage this project, so that at the time of his ico takes place later on can also be a great success.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

with pre-sale that already sold out quickly, I really hope with this remarkable achievement, all teams will be more excited again to manage this project, so that at the time of his ico takes place later on can also be a great success.
developments in this project are amazing, all teams are really doing my best to be able to make the project could be a great success.
 success always for this project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

developments in this project are amazing, all teams are really doing my best to be able to make the project could be a great success.
This is a very good beginning for the Volt with pre-sale success like this is certain that to advance to the next stage will be easier. Hopefully in a public sale can also be smoothly and successfully.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

This is a very good beginning for the Volt with pre-sale success like this is certain that to advance to the next stage will be easier. Hopefully in a public sale can also be smoothly and successfully.
I am sure with the spirit and compactness of his team for public sales will also run smoothly and achieve the target, because the team here must also want the best for everything.success and passion for the team.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

of course, all the team of course always do your best, because they also wanted this project run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
We pray for the best for the progress of this project, hopefully this project can be a great success.
evitasari

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

of course, all the team of course always do your best, because they also wanted this project run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
We pray for the best for the progress of this project, hopefully this project can be a great success.
the project team also is good, solid reasonable only if the project achieves its success, with the hard work definitely satisfactory results for the team, wishing the best for his future, passion and success is always project.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

congratulations on token sales success

this is very good news and the token sale is the fastest I see because only a few hours all the tokens are sold out and I am very glad to have joined to support your project

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Wow, I have not seen for a long time that the project so quickly reached hard cap. This is an excellent result! Great teamwork. I hope the tokens will be distributed as quickly.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

Wow, I have not seen for a long time that the project so quickly reached hard cap. This is an excellent result! Great teamwork. I hope the tokens will be distributed as quickly.
the project, the team involved in this project are indeed responsible for the success of this project, we just pray hopefully all goes well and the results obtained are also satisfactory.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

It's true, this project is really awesome. the project has a team that is reliable, they do not need a long time to reach the target.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

It's true, this project is really awesome. the project has a team that is reliable, they do not need a long time to reach the target.
true, it took only a few hours in achieving their sales targets, and I congratulate you for a team that has succeeded in bringing the projects achieve the target. Hopefully the fore projects increasingly developed again so prices could increasingly token in exchange.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

1 Eth = 50k VOLT This is a very cheap price if this project can run successfully certainly for investors will get a big profit ...very interesting
26Alex

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Amazing guys! Im very happy for VOLT Project cause he reach HARD CAP! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Congratulations, it so fast, reached hard cap! The project is a powerful team. I did not expect another result, they did their job excellently. I hope this mood will be throughout all stages of the company.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: