Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 12:21:03 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors  (Read 21811 times)
Rusha1

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

Payportal project is an ambitious team that plans to change the bill payment and money transfer system in India. Now they are working in Deli, but they are planning to expand to the whole country. But what is behind all this and where these ideas came from? Let’s discover!
According to the World Bank data, India, with a population of more than 1.2 billion, is the world’s largest democracy. Over the past decade, the country’s integration into the global economy has been accompanied by economic growth. Annual GDP growth is expected at 7.0% in FY18 and inflation remained stable. India remains the world’s leading recipient of international personal remittances, claiming 10.9% of global inflows, followed by China (10.6%) and Philippines (5.4%). Total remittance inflow to India was $62 billion in 2016. The Indian telecom sector has the second largest subscriber base and internet subscribers in the world. In the last two decades it has transformed lives, and many sectors of industry and economy from healthcare to financial services. Its growth is inextricably linked to mobile services as a fundamental requirement for business. The users have been empowered from mere passive consumers to active participants and have benefited from low tariffs, availability of affordable smart phones and an evolving Information and communications technology infrastructure. It is at the core of the Government’s Digital India vision. According to the Boston Consulting Group report: Bill payments (mobile and utility bills) show large potential of tectonic shifts to digital payments. Around 30 billion bills worth USD 103 billion are generated every year, of which, 70 percent are paid in cash. Remittance / fund transfer: Peer to peer transfers or remittances will continue to be an important use-case for digital payment instruments. Digital payment instruments like wallets and assisted payment service providers help urban migrants send money home without the need for queues etc. as compared to banks. Thus, the adoption of digital payment instruments for fund transfers is expected to grow exponentially.
Payportal Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Payportal”) is a privately owned company that has been established in 2011 under the laws of India by international experts who have been in the payment services industry since 1996. The Payportal establishes relations between service providers and their customers by processing on-line recharges, bill payments and domestic money transfers in the most secure and convenient way through a Payportal wallet. The business area of our Company is Delhi where we successfully manage 80 distributors and 2300 retailers. The Payportal team has grown to over 20 people with the most in sales. During 2017 Payportal has processed around 500 million rupees in payments that was 45% higher comparing to 2016.
The Payportal team is aimed to success, they started and they don’t want to stop where they are, and with the help of investors, they can get to their aims faster and they can put new goals ahead of them.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

You never knows until you try

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

OMG, you're doing a wonderful job as the community managers, developers, organizators etc. Your Telegram channel is very friendly and informative at the same time.
HI, our Telegram group has been increasing day by day and now accounts 1500+ members

Payportal: Bill payments and MoneyTransfers
▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
➤ Video ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

OMG, you're doing a wonderful job as the community managers, developers, organizators etc. Your Telegram channel is very friendly and informative at the same time.
Thank you

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

Rising global status of India in the world economy and opportunities present in terms of being one of the biggest consumer markets globally, several blockchain firms and startups are including India to remain in the growth curve.

The New-York based blockchain startup, Consensys, founded by Joseph Lubin, who is also the co-founder of Ethereum has raised India centric business activities in recent past. The company recently opened its office in Delhi with around six people have already got some big plans. In the next 12 months, the startup is looking to develop and grow a strong community of Ethereum blockchain-developers numbering around 20,000 to 50,000 members, according to its India Head, Kavita Gupta.

Read the full article here

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Borkin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

I never joined ICO projects, until a friend shared this project details with me. I still haven't bought any tokens, but I'm very interested, maybe I will back you!
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I never joined ICO projects, until a friend shared this project details with me. I still haven't bought any tokens, but I'm very interested, maybe I will back you!
I think you will not regret about your investments.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
GamerOne1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

Absolutely fantastic project, with enormous future.
Good luck to the dev team
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

What i have read so far is how payportal has been successful in india, what are your plans to spread it to other countries that can also find this project important?
Now if payportal according the information on the website has been successful without using blockchain technology why do you think it is important to operate it now using blockchain?
And what are the positive impact this new development will be? Why do you need an ico?
As i have seen it company has been successfully running without any problems.
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

i like yoyr website, very comfortable mobile version.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

What i have read so far is how payportal has been successful in india, what are your plans to spread it to other countries that can also find this project important?
Now if payportal according the information on the website has been successful without using blockchain technology why do you think it is important to operate it now using blockchain?
And what are the positive impact this new development will be? Why do you need an ico?

Hi, thanks. Too many questions rised in one post.

The use of blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the successful development of our platform.
- implement a cross border money transfers service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country. PPTL coins will be acceptable as a means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of transaction.
- introduce a PPTL loyalty program for customers and retailers as additional motivation for increasing the business and loyal behaviour to Payportal
- accept PPTL coins as fees for services
- decentralize data servers for ensuring wallets information safe in case of hardware failure or hackers attack
- possible late extention of services to the nearest countries, like Nepal

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Hi, thanks. Too many questions rised in one post.

The use of blockchain technologies is one of the most important tasks for the successful development of our platform.
- implement a cross border money transfers service between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country. PPTL coins will be acceptable as a means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of transaction.
- introduce a PPTL loyalty program for customers and retailers as additional motivation for increasing the business and loyal behaviour to Payportal
- accept PPTL coins as fees for services
- decentralize data servers for ensuring wallets information safe in case of hardware failure or hackers attack
- possible late extention of services to the nearest countries, like Nepal

Payportal platform is interoperable and could be adapted for any country. More than that, the platform may cross-integrates with similar systems of other countries to built a bigger payment ecosystem. Payportal is opened for partnership and discussions.

ICO is an opportunity to left the borders of India and develop new services not existed till the moment.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
holos119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Tell me please, why interest rates are so low? Is it a good thing, like it shows the high security level?
irentys

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Tell me please, why interest rates are so low? Is it a good thing, like it shows the high security level?

"Interest rates" - It looks like the question is not to Payportal, or please detail the question ?

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
ole88_89

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Generally a big exchange with volume bring awareness of the coin and provides liquidity for investors. So I definitely think guys should be listed on big exchange so that we get more exposure.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

"The business area of our Company is Delhi where we successfully manage 80 distributors and 2300 retailers.

The Payportal team has grown to over 20 people with the most in sales."

I normally believed and support existing projects like yours. i have just gone through your roadmap, if stick to it, will be a good project.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

Generally a big exchange with volume bring awareness of the coin and provides liquidity for investors. So I definitely think guys should be listed on big exchange so that we get more exposure.
Yes, sure we will be trying to do so.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

"The business area of our Company is Delhi where we successfully manage 80 distributors and 2300 retailers.

The Payportal team has grown to over 20 people with the most in sales."

I normally believed and support existing projects like yours. i have just gone through your roadmap, if stick to it, will be a good project.
Thank you for the support, our Team appreciates it a lot!

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

PayPortal: Transforming the financial landscape through smart easy and secure payment solutions 
A recent TechSci Research report titled “India Mobile Wallet Market Opportunities and Forecast, 2020”, projects that the mobile wallet market in India will grow to US$ 6.6 billion by 2020. The increasing penetration of smart phones, a growing internet base as well as regulatory support has created conditions which are ripe for exponential growth of the mobile wallet market.

PayPortal Services (P) Limited is supporting India’s drive towards becoming cash-less economy and offering a secure and convenient option for a variety of financial transactions for our customers and partners.  PayPortal is a privately-owned company, established under the Indian laws in 2011 by experts with more than two decades of experience in the international payment services industry. It is a payment solution company with expertise in mobile recharges, utility bill payments and money transfer. PayPortal’s centralized platform connects service providers including banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a wallet. PayPortal wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the wallet’s owner.

PayPortal is making financial transactions easier and smoother by ensuring quick and safe recharges, money transfers and payments. We are present through point of sale terminals, web as well as mobile app for the ease and financial convenience of our customers and partners.  Our mission is to offer top-notch electronic payment solutions to our customers across the value chain. We consistently work towards making a difference in the daily life of our end users by providing seamless services, ease of use through a single window payment option and complete customer satisfaction.

Leveraging the deep experience in banking, payments processing, telecom and information technology of its management team, PayPortal has established itself firmly as a service provider with wide coverage in its areas of operations. Our team of uniquely skilled professionals strives to make digital payments option accessible to every customer and ensure higher profitability for them through our efficient networks and achieving economies of scale. The team brings a cumulative experience of more than five decades, expertise from national and international markets as well as a history of success in large scale financial projects.

At PayPortal our endeavour has always been to ensure that our customers can transact with utmost ease, speed and complete assurance of safety and this has led us to adoption of the blockchain technology. The concept of blockchain is bringing a revolution to the financial services industry globally and PayPortal is also evolving itself around this technology. Server decentralization, a key aspect of this technology will keep wallets data safe in case of hardware failure or hackers attack.  PayPortal has now become a pioneer amongst its peers by implementing a cross border money transfer service based on block chain to provide ease of money transfers between Indian migrants living abroad and their families in home country. With our advanced experience in domestic money transfers, we will be ensuring the fast and safe international transfers through our own block chain and crypto currency PPTL Coin. The PPTL coins will be internationally acceptable as a means of payment and will be convertible into Indian rupees for the final leg of transaction.

Our company operates on bedrock of    innovation, long term partnerships and customer focus; leveraging our expertise and experience to ensure the success of the entire system comprising of  operators, consumers, merchants and dealer networks, financial institutions and infrastructure providers. We work towards creating a win-win for all our stakeholders and maximize benefits for them through decreased transaction costs, reduced risks in the payments chain and dramatically reduced payment time.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: