Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors  (Read 21787 times)
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

PayPortal Services is supporting India’s drive towards becoming a cash-less economy and offering a secure and convenient option for a variety of financial transactions for our customers and partners. Transforming the financial landscape through smart easy and secure payment solutions
Borkin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Just reading the Whitepaper. If PayPortal can deliver half of what is proposed, it has to be the most exciting project out there. Especially for businesses.
BountyTwo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Very cool project, with pleasure I accept participation!
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Everything is really cool .. I respect the developers, good luck in development. It looks like the project has a bright future ..
irentys

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Payportal created a unique platdorm for India that make a the payment of bills easier for the citizens. Their goal is to spread and develop the platform around the country, and make changes in the country. They have started as a group of enthusiastic people, and now they created the platform, started the ICO and have a great plans for the future.

The Payportal centralized platform connects Indian service providers like banks, mobile operators, digital TV operators and utility companies with public through a wallet. Payportal wallet number is linked to a mobile number of the wallet’s owner. It only takes a few seconds to set up a wallet and two factors authentication process ensures that our customer is exactly the person who owns the wallet.

A retailer does not need to think anymore about separate handsets, lack of service providers and long waiting time for collection service. The multiple possibilities exist for a wallet top up, there are: payment cards transfers, Netbanking, wire transfers to the Payportal bank account. In addition, our Company negotiates the cash collection services with the nearest distributor and allows depositing cash into Company bank account at the biggest Indian bank branches. Finalizing the transaction within few seconds, making easy search in transaction history, accessing the electronic news desk, participating in bonus programs, receiving SMS confirmation by a customer and many other features make the Payportal wallet popular. Now, the only retailer has to think about is to increase the number of customers and provide a quality service. The platform is utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones. The Payportal platform is available on secure web page (mob.payportal.in) that has been designed for 6 personal computers and mobile web. Smart phone users can benefit from IOS and Android applications available at App Store and Google Play.
In general Payportal establish relationships with various mobile, DTH, utility operators, banks and manages connections for receiving and processing on-line recharges, bill payments and domestic money transfers to customers’ bank accounts from the market. Payportal has appointed its distributors in various part of Delhi. Distributors in their turn deal with their retailers appointed independently or by Payportal in the designated area.
Distributors and retailers mostly represent different shops that can be found on almost every busy street in India. They sell electronic gadgets, mobile phones and all kinds of mobile phone accessories such as mobile cases, flip covers, earphones, etc. Both distributors and retailers are involved into provision of customer service like mobile and DTH recharges, utility bill payments, domestic money transfers through Payportal platform. Surely, the Payportal is watching Indian society had benefited from low internet tariffs and affordable smart phones, and introduced Android and IOS mobile applications for increasing on-line customers. Development of this market segment is our priority.

It’s always your choice either to take part in ICO, but Payportal is totally worth it, and you will never regret it. You can help developing something innovative and important for the whole country.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

You never knows until you try

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

ello. I'm happy to be here. Team see serious and business-like approach to business. How many tokens will be created?
Total supply is 20'000'000, available for sale is 14'500'000

Payportal: Bill payments and MoneyTransfers
▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
➤ Video ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Hi, frankly speaking I have never heared about worldwide centralized Bill payment system, it seemed to me it does not exist. There are systems in every country, but they are different, as countries are different and people payment habits also different. It depends on the society if its cash based or cashless, what type of bills available: single or multiple and so on.

Our key strength is that we already provide services to public and wish to extend existing services and customer base.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

I hope that to see more advisors to come in your project . Why didn’t you send some request?

Hi, We appreciate any productive advise and will be happy to see more Advisors in our Team. One head is good but having more bright minds is much better. Please join ico.payportal.in please contact us

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

How will you increase number of service providers, retailers and on-line customers?

Hi, currently we integrating with the Reserve Bank of India to get access to the Bharat Bill Payment System where all billers will be available. Retailers creation is more complex task as it requires tet-a-tet communication, negotiations and many other things which our sales team is doing.
On-line customers increase will depend on the marketing and PR. We would like first to improve our product adding new features and then run advertising campain.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

How will you increase number of service providers, retailers and on-line customers?
Hi, currently we integrating with the Reserve Bank of India to get access to the Bharat Bill Payment System where all billers will be available. Retailers creation is more complex task as it requires tet-a-tet communication, negotiations and many other things which our sales team is doing.
On-line customers increase will depend on the marketing and PR. We would like first to improve our product adding new features and then run advertising campain.

Great. Thank you!
I really like your idea and a project. Will forward it! Keep it up, team!

If you are really integrating with the Reserve Bank of India, your project is a hidden gem, so i think you should promote your product more.
Would like to let you know that Payportal is close to finalize the integration and I expect it live next month.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:32:44 AM

Dear community.
There are many people are asking about our bounty campain.
Please find here a link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311075

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

Does this project exclusive for Indian services only as per the Opening Post stated? If it's not would you make it available for any other countries? We could see that we already have this kind of platform and there are many projects dealing with this kind of payments and money transfer, is there any advantages or benefits of using yours instead of those already existing at the market?

Thanks for the question! The project is currently in India because our company is focused on India and based in India, its a huge market with a lot of opportunities. The platform itself is not exclusive and can be used in any country. MOre than that the platform allows cross-platform integrations, means that we could integrate with other platforms in order to create a bigger ecosystem.

In the mid-term extention of services to the nearest countries, like Nepal is possible, but it will require many resources...

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
irentys

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Great project and a great team. I was able to read about the project, and I must say that I'm really impressed about the project. good luck
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

Great project and a great team. I was able to read about the project, and I must say that I'm really impressed about the project. good luck
Thanks

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Actually it looks like Payportal is finalizing BBPS integration earlier than it was planned before.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Borkin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Excellent project. I would like that your token was in a top of all cryptocurrencies
GamerOne1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Future projects for everyone, let's work for this project
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

PayPortal team why you don't join to discord. and creat yoour own channel there.. there are many people from steemit there. and many games lovers out there. there will be many people to hear about your project. maybe I can help and bring huge number of members there.
holos119

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.
ole88_89

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

I have investigated a lot of ICOs, but recently PayPortal is the most top promising project. ^^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: