Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.
This is the hard mission for OSA DC team. But i myself believe that they will have good growth after vacation (1/5). Well, now is the time for watching.
I've been following the project for a while and I can say with certainty that this is a worthy project that will be a strong competitor in the market. So the growth that you are talking about is a very real phenomenon.
Xiadas

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
Wouldn't it be great to have several different plarforms for same purposes?

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Not actually. I would prefer using one platform for various purposes because it usually helps me to find out the best and reliable platform. Waiting for OSA to launch their platforom soon because i am sure that it would be used more and more.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

The team definitely attends many events, check and follow the OSA DC Twitter page and you'll see plenty pop up. For example, https://twitter.com/global_OSADC/status/989829923035631616. We'll keep you posted as much as possible!

Latest blog post as of today: https://medium.com/osadc/the-future-of-your-personal-data-privacy-vs-monetization-5ee9786b7f51

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.

Hi Dolcevita, as you can tell I am not a core team member and I try to gather and share as much information as possible from the team. Team is as transparent as possible and you can see exactly what has been done and achieved by the team during the period of 2015-2018 for both product developement as well as business development: https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

As of 2015, in July Product concept test (MVP) was done & in October Beta version was introduced. After that there's plenty of updates, please find all information at the link I just shared with you

Doesn't just matter if they're just meeting, question is are they properly networking and getting people to invest where they are visiting?

Currently there's no live figures available for the sale, I'll let you know may this be publicly available. Hope to see you on Telegram, perhaps I can get you in touch with the team to ask more detailed questions Smiley

It's part of the journey Hodlvcl, the team might take it as an advantage to push their limits by improving to a better OSA DC for future use and how it can change the retail industry with the application of AI and Blockchain technology.

In that case, the team needs to work hard to go on the top of other the same project in the market and it's a challenge for the team that their need to be famous in the market to gather more investor for the project. As I follow the OSA DC for almost 3 weeks their project is slowly making their name in the market and the investor are getting more in every week. So the team are good enough to work this project.
This is the hard mission for OSA DC team. But i myself believe that they will have good growth after vacation (1/5). Well, now is the time for watching.

The team works very hard every day, as you can tell by the many big names of OSA DC partners. As said, it is not a simple whitepaper but much more, OSA DC is already used in daily services and has proven itself. Feel free to follow the OSA DC social media channels and/or join the Telegram community channel. Plenty of information is shared & you'll be able to follow the steps of the team very closely (for example, many photos from attended events get shared! There certainly are challenges, but also a very experienced team Smiley Feel free to do your own research at [url]osadc.io[/url

Not actually. I would prefer using one platform for various purposes because it usually helps me to find out the best and reliable platform. Waiting for OSA to launch their platforom soon because i am sure that it would be used more and more.

Appreciate the feedback! There will be a few videos demonstrating the platform, including one quite technical one, showing how platform works in real time. So, stay tuned and I'll notify you when this video has been uploaded.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.

We can actually do more research for us to avoid such trial and error method. OSA DC seems pretty good because the team keep promoting their platform and they are transparent to their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

I've been following the project for a while and I can say with certainty that this is a worthy project that will be a strong competitor in the market. So the growth that you are talking about is a very real phenomenon.

As you can see, the team did a good job promoting their platform not only here in the community but also in the real world. People are being curious how the platform really works because retail needs a lot of data to analyze and getting data manually will just consume a lot of time.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope OSA will become one of the most successful projects
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope OSA will become one of the most successful projects
You are right with that buddy. There are many project comin out from this community of crypto currencies but also, not all of them will reach its success or even remain standing here in the crypto world. A project without a good foundation and no strong supports from.the crowd will definitely lose its battle in the crypto currency community. But, I hope that the OSA DC will keep striving for the better and keep up its good performance.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:33:26 AM

This project is getting bigger and bigger, shouts out to the OSA DC project to successfully accomplished their dream to be famous in here.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Maybe your new in this forum. You don't need to find your favorite platform just to earn and invest. You don't need to join each platform to prove that it's trusted and good project. You just need to research the project and study their project platform if is needed to the market or just only to advertise their name to be famous. You must know also about the background of their team. That's my suggestion for you men. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

We can actually do more research for us to avoid such trial and error method. OSA DC seems pretty good because the team keep promoting their platform and they are transparent to their clients.

Absolutely, their making blast to the community about the concept of their platform and how it works across the society. This project has a potential components that in the period of time this will become a credible source of achieving the dream and hopes of many individuals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

This project is getting bigger and bigger, shouts out to the OSA DC project to successfully accomplished their dream to be famous in here.
They will soon be much famous and also i think that they will soon launch their platform which would then attract several other investors to invest into the project which will then make a profitable future for OSA.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Perhaps the project is in the research phase to develop. I see the purpose is great, the foundation is very good. I think the project will take further steps to gain higher value in the market. But there is not much information about the route and development solutions. I will monitor and research the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

They will soon be much famous and also i think that they will soon launch their platform which would then attract several other investors to invest into the project which will then make a profitable future for OSA.
I can see that this project has a potential in operating this project in Users can surely adapt on the technology that will be implemented by this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.

You're definitely correct mate. I admit that this kind of project is popular in the world of crypto currency but somehow having their own innovation is the greatest part to convinced those probable investors. I also believe that this project is competitive enough among other projects here in crypto currency community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

I agree to you bud, well as time passes by this project must need to be popular as to add some advertisements and endorsement procedures. In some point, they must have attractive features to caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the devs or any part of the team must always here to answer any queries of this project since this project is in progression stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: