Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we enter this Cryptocurrency world early or late?  (Read 720 times)
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

To the new comers, especially me, mostly the words that comes to all new member of crypto business is the word late, and keep on saying that why we don't know yet before. But it's not too late to join now in crypto business, because we are lucky even we are new in this kind of business, because of the extra benifits and income that comes from cryptocurrency business.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

It all depends what you are doing. If you are doing bounty jobs like me, then it is getting tougher and tougher, with all the cheaters coming in diluting the pots and also more and more participants coming in each bounty, then yeah it might be a little late to make a fortune as it were. If you can cover your living expenses you are lucky and if you come from a developing country where cost of living and wages are cheap, then yeah you are early enough. If you live in an expensive country in Europe like me, then it's tough just even to survive. As an investor though you might still be lucky, IF and when the bear market runs into a bull mode and new money is injected back into the crypto markets.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

Now bitcoin is very popular but prices are not high yet. A few years from now, bitcoin and other coins will have fully entered our daily lives. Then we will be late but its great time to enter Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

For sure entering crypto world now is not late. Cryptocurrencies have a great potential and will raise significantly in the future.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

That's right. Most of the early adopters who accepted the risk of investing on an unknown technology became very successful.

But I believe it's still a young market and it has many good years ahead of it. People who invest today in good projects can be considered early adopters too IMHO.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I think you are not late. cryptocurrency is a new potential market, it always welcomes you. Especially right now, when the market has fallen deep and the prices of all altcoin are very low, this is a great opportunity for you to enter the crypto world. In the next few years the market will grow stronger, then you will have a lot of profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

That, who not join cryptocurrencyes 4 year's ago, must be, think the same 4 year's ago. I think - it is time now, because potential of all cryptocurrency capitalization is 1 trillion dollar's.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

I think that we heard about crypto-currencies very late, it seems to me that today it is very difficult to say that we heard about crypto-currencies very sooner or later. Now the correction and for this many have the opinion that crypto-currencies are dying.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

I joined crypto world around December last year, which is kind of late. I hope I knew crypto a few years ago then I may be rich by now. But better late than never. I do believe in the value of it.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

I think that we heard about crypto-currencies very late, it seems to me that today it is very difficult to say that we heard about crypto-currencies very sooner or later. Now the correction and for this many have the opinion that crypto-currencies are dying.

Even today you may consider the right day you are entering to the market. Now bitcoin and other cryptos already dumped in the market. I suggest you ethereum if you want to invest you money today.
It has a potential to upto 1.5k USD before this year ends.
As many whales expecting the bitcoin price, there will be 100k USD with in 10 years so still we are ground level amount.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

I am feeling like i heard anout crypto late. I wish i heard it earlier but i am very glad to being on this platform anyway. I joined crypto nine months ago and i could be richer if i know about it before Smiley
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I think we are still at the very beginning of this phenomenal revolution called blockchain technology, the other day i was reading an article that was claiming that big institutional money is getting ready to enter crypto markets and they plan to invest trillions in this new and emerging market with huge profit potential.

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

yes, earlier is better. think about people who bought gold for some bucks and now look at the gold prize....

but for me is this all still new and i do not feel like i'm too late, but rather that it's all in the beginning.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

We are still in infancy stage of cryptocurrencies,early stages of what we can have in the future,that is why joining today would still be profitable in the future.You are right those who joined 4years ago are multi millionaires and that is for sure,i have a friend which has been mining bitcoin since then and he is now one of the most wealthy person in the town,unfortunately i didnt listen to him few years ago.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
hamza987 (OP)

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

I am feeling like i heard anout crypto late. I wish i heard it earlier but i am very glad to being on this platform anyway. I joined crypto nine months ago and i could be richer if i know about it before Smiley

I heard about this in early 2015 but i reacted late sadly.
But still i think lots of room there for investors and lots of things might happen as surprise in 2018.
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

i think if we compare with back four years we were entered in with a little bit late but its only for investors not for short term traders.and this will be a good chance for people that missed the previous train
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

It's hopefully not too late. we won't see the kind of gains the early investors have seen because of btc futures. but there is still a long way to go to wordwide adoption.

Go Green!
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I have joined the Cryptocurrency world on the latter, but it is better than not joining at all. Everything has its own time, you will never know what awaits to those of us who were late in joining.
mikyadel

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

sure,people who got in crypto not 4 years but only early 2017,would be millionaires by now.that doesn't mean it's late.we shouldn't weep about that .instead, start investing in coins as we are only on the beginning and the world hasn't seen yet the potential of this technology.

gesttrys

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

the market has very strong prospects for growth. we still have a lot of time to earn very large sums of money in this market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: