Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we enter this Cryptocurrency world early or late?  (Read 720 times)
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

a little bit late but not that too late.  Cheesy we are late because it is so hard  to rank up now compared to those who entered crypto earlier. A bit late compared to those who bought btc at $1k. But still, we are early compared for those that don't believe in crypto yet..

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barraken

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

a little bit late but not that too late.  Cheesy we are late because it is so hard  to rank up now compared to those who entered crypto earlier. A bit late compared to those who bought btc at $1k. But still, we are early compared for those that don't believe in crypto yet..

I think so. For example, if you buy Bitcoin Cash now, it is still early like you did with BTC a few years ago.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

From my point of view crypto currency has a huge potential for enormous profit. It is really, really risky though. With more and more attention drawn to it, and with hackers coming up with new ways and new programs your investments become in danger that is why you need to figure whether or not you are taking this risk.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

Yes. It is still early. We are nowhere near mainstream adoption yet; crypto is still in its infancy. Sure, you can't pick up a bitcoin for a few dollars anymore, but the entire crypto market is still very small in global terms, there is huge room for growth.
One point is that whenever a person comes into crypto they are always late - but just late relative to everyone who is already there. They are still early relative to those who have not yet entered.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

I think that for a short period we can join the crypto-currency market. Right now. And then you need to see how the market will behave after the rise. Then you can look for other sources of income. While I do not see such sources.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

It seems that the situation in crypto differs from 3-4 years ago. Of course, Xs will be in some projects, but it is unlikely that he will be as crazy as 10,000X. Thus, it's not too late to enter, but not as profitable as before.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

It is never too late to join in exploring the crypto world alongside others. Apart from my personal experience, i noticed that there are still so many people, mist especially those that i know personal, who make great fortune in crypto. If you join now, you are not making any mistake. Masks good use of this opportunity, privileges still abound.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

I believe that now joining the cryptocurrency anyone can get huge profits as in recent years received other people
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

no we are not late maybe just a late bloomer i think. but of course the first batch who entered Cryptocurrency world are now successful, not only they got a huge profit they also got their rank up here in forum.
bitbloq.io
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

It's never to late to do anything... Most of us may not be founding fathers, but as early-adopters, we have so much of a competitive edge in the market that no late-adopter will ever have!
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

Similarly, they will write in a few more years and ask the same question. Therefore, it is not too late to join the crypto currency and when, in any case, in the next ten to twenty years. Nine years for a completely new type of financial relations - this is too little. We see that bitcoin still needs improvements, altcoins, especially tokens, are issued in hundreds. Some appear and grow, others disappear from the market forever. This process will last a very long time.

FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Yes it the best time to enter the crypto currency world because Only 1 percent of the  world know about crypto  currency
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I think that it is not too late today, because the regulation of crypto currency has been stopped for some time, but still processes such as KYC that completely kill anonymity on the network, they have started to operate, I think that such processes are illegal, but now not about them. I think that if there is an opportunity to invest, then this must be done, until all the entrances are closed to you.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

I think I entered just right in time.

A bit late for the pros. and a bit early for the newbs. Lol

Either way both can be good right? being early and being late. As being early gives you the opportunity to invest in good ICOs, start bounty camps and such. lol

Starting late just right in time with the dip. You dont enter the market on rise. It'll always give you losses. 
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Well, those who joined earlier might not have achieved what those who joined recently have achieved. It all depends on the mindset you joined. So to your question, we didn't join late.  Crypto is still evolving, soon government will have no choice than to embrace it.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

It will definitely give enough benefit in the future as it has done to people who started 4 years back as you analysed. This is the time to invest for the nest generational wealthy souls made possible by crypts because coins that are just one cent won't remain that way in at least 3 years time.

Patience and investing in a good coin is the real goal.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Joining at this time is not too late, this is the right time to start joining in crypto world,
because I am convinced the world of a profitable future crypto.

yes we are not too late because still many people not interest in crypto and we are still have a chance to earn a lot of profit because crypto currency will survive for a long time. we can start to invest from now, day by day the market are continue to increase and I think this condition will last until the end of the year.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

It's a very good moment to enter the cryptoworld right now. This is just getting started Smiley
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

I think that this process of introducing crypto currency into our daily life can not be stopped, and it is not too late to enter this direction to make good money in the future, and those who did it 4 years ago have already become rich people!
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

I'm sure that also the person will write about you after 5 years  Cheesy
it's never too late, the market of crypto-currencies only begins to develop on a large scale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: