Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we enter this Cryptocurrency world early or late?  (Read 720 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

Crypto market is still considered to be in its early stage with less than % of global population that actively trades in cryptocurrencies. This is nothing as compared to other investment assets. Crypto can be considered an investment asset for millennial because of its potential to give high ROI in short span of time. This thing will attract for young people towards crypto. Crypto market possess huge potential and with ever increasing internet users, I would say there is still lot to go.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

It is not to late to enter in cryptocurrency today because we are still in super early adoption stage. We are not even 5% of the total adoption in the world. If you check the people around you, they are not even engage in cryptocurrency. Others are just aware of it while majority have no idea what is cryptocurrency.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Yes, we do enter the world of cryptocurrency.I can say with confidence that in 5-8 years the world will abandon paper money and switch to cryptocurrency.There's no turning back.Therefore, those who are accustomed to risk and invest their savings in cryptocurrency will eventually become very rich people.The main thing is to have patience and wait for the cryptocurrency.And this necessarily will.
buggy

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

For me its not too late for us in entering cryptocurrency world because there is still time to work and earn like what others did. Yes they engage in crypto earlier than us and they are now successful and financially stable. Lets just be positive thinking that we can also have what they got and need to push ourselves because there are still lot of opportunities that crypto brings to us.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

We are obviously later than the people who joined 4 years ago, but we are very much earlier than people that never even heard the word Cryptocurrency yet. By the end of 2017 only 1% of the whole world population even heard there's something called  cryptocurrency, so we are very much luckier that most of the people to get to know about this such early age.

This is only gonna get stronger and stronger, even though it was 1% during the end of last year I'm pretty sure the number is largely increased by now specially due to the number of ICO's we have and the bounty campaigns we have, at least everyone with the Internet heard the word in the last few month, because the posts are sharing every single corner of the social media.

SO I think these are early ages, It's most likely we are in the "Gold Rush" , with time the Rush will go off, but gold will still remain valuable.  

then I am very much part of that one percent. my first time of seeing bitcoin was in 2009 but I was very young n just started using the internet and didn't know what it is about until Dec last year when I knew these things are true

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

I think we enter this cryptocurrency market as soon as possible.who joined this crypto market 4-5 years earlier they are gainer.Now If we don't enter in this crypto currency market then after 4-5 years later we will be big loser.If you don't want to be loser then invest crypto currency market as much you effort.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

Actually we are already late because the price of bitcoins is very high today but its fine because there are more works for those freelancers to promote different ico's that are starting to get investors today.
Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

I think its early to enter to cryptoworld.
But It was need to do it for know about crypto.
To define what we must do for be preparing for cryptoworld.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

For me its not too late for us in entering cryptocurrency world because there is still time to work and earn like what others did. Yes they engage in crypto earlier than us and they are now successful and financially stable. Lets just be positive thinking that we can also have what they got and need to push ourselves because there are still lot of opportunities that crypto brings to us.
Its really annoying when someone says "earn bitcoin". Most of the people who uses this sentence are just faucet farmers and dust collectors. Why don't you save yourself some time and just invest as much as you can? $50 one time investment can actually give you more profit than you would have earned begging/farming/dust collecting.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

I consider that else not late to invest in cryptocurrency. Of course it would be better if I invested in cryptocurrency a few years ago. I think that we won't see such rapid growth of the market any more, but growth all the same will be. It is necessary to be able to wait!
griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

No, absolutely not, i think it's not too late for us to join cryptocurrency world, there are still big chance that we can also become a millionaire if we wait and be patient, do not rush in investing your money in cryptocurrencies
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

No one will be late on entering cryptocurrency because there will be always an ico who needs a participants to advertise and promote their platform in order to get investors and it only means that everyone can still earn cryptocurrency.
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

no we are not late maybe just a late bloomer i think. but of course the first batch who entered Cryptocurrency world are now successful, not only they got a huge profit they also got their rank up here in forum.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I think that it makes sense to invest now, although, on the other hand, new interesting projects appear and most likely they will continue to appear. The whole question is whether a person wants to invest his money in investments or not. Crypto currency is a new sphere in which there are many risks, but also many opportunities. Therefore, everyone chooses for themselves.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

I think it's too late.it is obvious that the best was to ensure your investments are 5-7 years ago and it would have been cool
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

For those investors who are just starting today then i can say that they are really late because the price of bitcoins has grow up to $20k dollar already last december but still you can start investing and become a trader in the market if you are really interested on using cryptocurency as a daily income.
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

I can only say that it is not too late. Many people still do not know the password. The market gives those who entered earlier and invested huge amounts of money.
HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

unfortunately, we will not be able to accurately predict the future of cryptocurrency,as well as whether we entered this world on time or not

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
boserobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

It is super early right now. After 5 years you will realize that it is early, believe me.
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Now it is not too late to start in the crypto world, the end those who have earned more in the subject since 2013 or since 2009, but in terms of development of new technologies of blockchain now is the time, in five years it will be too late)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: