Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we enter this Cryptocurrency world early or late?  (Read 720 times)
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

No, no one was late. Now only the crypto-currency world is infected and enter it today. The area of crypto currency is actively developing and therefore the market should grow and prosper, and we must do everything possible for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

No, no one was late. Now only the crypto-currency world is infected and enter it today. The area of crypto currency is actively developing and therefore the market should grow and prosper, and we must do everything possible for this.
Some people are late to the scene. There's many people that missed the pump of Bitcoin and other coins because they were trying to make money on different things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

I think that we are still early investors in the crypto currency, because if you talk to most people about it you will look to them as an investor in a financial pyramid

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Of course I would like to understand this even earlier and be more advanced, but I think that it is not too late now. Everything is ahead and I'm learning and happy for it!
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

do not be pessimistic because of the present condition, keep the spirit and try, do what you can then you will get the result
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is still vety power in making your invested fund to appreciate in value because of decentralized nature of cryotocurrency! There will always be development happening in cryptocurrency ecosystem which will have direct impact on th value of your investment!

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

Based on your point of view, it makes no sense to trade in the stock markets, but people there trade and very successfully. It's never too late to join the market. Naturally, in previous years people were much easier to earn, but this does not mean that now it is not possible.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

Those who enters before 1 year or more are in profit. People here with more than 3 years are in very big profit but still I see a lot of potential in this market and it will give more in future because of the technology and it's uses. People will see that this crypto will be used worldwide in coming years.
Utkaleika

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

From now on we need to know that we are at an early stage until everything is complete, it is an advanced financial system that will help us to do what is in our real life
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

What do you think is it better if you entered in this market now because those who joined 4 years back and invest some good amount of money might be millionaires, is it better if we join Cryptocurrency world today

Does it have a capibility to give enormous gains like it give in the past few years, if not then why don't we should look for alternative and better and more secure investments?

If Im ask, its late now because of merits control. It is now very hard to rank up, even your working so hard in your posting but still your rank is until jr member only and always the lowest paid in every bounty. Unlike in the previous year the ranking is not a problem.

Hoping that the administrator of this forum give us a chance to have merits because we are doing our posting here in the right manner and the right way to make this forum improve more and grow.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

I think I entered not too early but not too late either, I would have prefered to enter a few years back when the cryptocurrencies weren't that big of a thing.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

I joined Cryptocurrency because I am a hobby with computers.
Cryptocurrency is a hobby that is my job.

I don't feel bored with computers and my cryptocurrency really loves it.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

This only starts of a crypto era. So I think we enter this Cryptocurrency neither early nor late. I think it`s a middle time to join in. What about good profit, I think it will be soon.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

This only starts of a crypto era. So I think we enter this Cryptocurrency neither early nor late. I think it`s a middle time to join in. What about good profit, I think it will be soon.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

I believe that not even those who bought bitcoins three or four years ago could imagine the great growth that the price of bitcoin would experience in this short period of time, which is why I think that many of them were tempted to sell as soon as the price reached $1,000 or $1,500. I am one of those.

But I am convinced that cryptos have already become part of our current economic reality, so we should stop seeing them as simple money making machines, to give them the seriousness that as efficient means of payment corresponds to them.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

I think that those who joined crypto four years ago - they earn well today. But those who join now, I do not think they were late, because the future is for the crypto currency. And in the future the whole world will be connected with this ...

Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

I believe that the ideal time to enter the cryptocurrency was 2016. At that time, HYIP was only gaining momentum and by 2017 it was already possible to rise to the status of a millionaire.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

In terms of investment strategy, now is the time to enter the crypto currency, buy all the interesting tokens and hold for 1-2 months
lt_dr

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

If 5 years later Cryptocurrency market capitalization as forex or gold, then we are the early bird. If not, they are just losers. But it's about the future, we should focus on achieving profitability and knowing how much is enough before the market eats all of us. Do not think about tomorrow we will have a Lambo, let’s think about what we bring home tonight for our family.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

yes if joined 1 year back also millioners. but if we started today also , count the next years we can be millioners. so do not stop this we can archive this.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: