Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum soon $500?  (Read 775 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

With almost 66% of drop from ATH of $1200, ETH has suffered the most among the top 10 altcoins in terms of marketcap. But ETH is a coin that has utility due to smart contrcts feature and hosts so many ICO tokens. Thus, the demand is less likely to vanish in near future. ETH after touching the bottom support of $350 in terms of dollars has started going up. It is less likely to fall below $350 levels and hence is a safe bet to enter at this point. ETH has potential to give 4x-5x returns this year if invested today. Once the market enters the bull phase, the large cap coins will be pumped first and ETH being the utility coin is likely to be pumped the most. Eth is the safe investment bet at the moment. It has the potential to go more than $500 in short term.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

The market is to bearish at the moment and I think Ethereum will dip to $350 or something like that. I really hipe that this will not happen, but it doesen't look good at the moment.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

some of the coins are badly affected by these fluctuations a little difficult recovery process is waiting for eth.

Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?
Ethereum for me is the best kripovayuta at the moment. I think that the price of $ 500 is not worth its price. I plan to sell the ethereum not earlier than autumn for about 700 dollars.

karabiber

Activity: 1400
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

when bull market happen ethereum will be so much more than 500 dollar but right now it hasn't started yet. today's pump was only a false alarm. we have to be more patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?

I believe ETH will easily reach $ 500, even $ 1000 in the next few months. Currently the market is facing many difficulties, ETH price has dropped a lot, now the price is $ 395. However ETH is a potential altcoin, it will pass this period and stabilize, I will continue to hold ETH and wait for price increase.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

when bull market happen ethereum will be so much more than 500 dollar but right now it hasn't started yet. today's pump was only a false alarm. we have to be more patient.
i think the bearish still continue into 5k usd so maybe ethereum price will on 300$ I think. you can in at that price its a support price from BTC. right now iam still watch the market already save usd since January / February
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

I don't know what will happen a few day ahead, it's very mystery. I'm used fundamental analys to predict bitcoin price in the future. So I will know the price will higher base on the news, honestly technical analys is make me confused.

But in the coinmarketcap.com the price ethereum up to $397 now, before goes down to $370. Need $100 to reach $500 maybe if some good news come the price will reach $500 in just one day. Let's see in the next day, perhaps that will happen.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

The current turbulent market is affecting the price of the altcoin, especially ETH is down much, but it will soon recover. To say ETH is $ 500 is too easy, in my opinion it will reach the end of June 2018 and may be higher prices.

We dont have to wait for june 2018 but in the first week before of May 2018 itself we will get the price of ETH moving above $500.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

It is more likely that it will stay at $400 because market can go nowhere right now so in the short term, I don't expect another dip or a bull market. Ethereum soon will be still $400  Cheesy

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

That's pretty realistic prediction cause it may go for $600 if the crash stops, we say some greeny prices last day then dumps like a cliff of the mountain today probably some Fudded and weak handed people who are waiting for the pump just to cash out with profit safely, when the dump continues it may fall $350 so expect some cheap ETH if you still have some capitals left, patiently waiting for those weak handed people to dump their coins just to leave the genuine holders that would definitely the mark for the upcoming bull market.
rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

hopefully it goes back to 1400 and beyond!!!!!
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

At least 2 or 3 months. The market is very bad. Today ETH has gone up 430$ and has come down again because of the bitcoin down. This is especially serious since the BTC has gone bad. At least at the beginning of the third quarter, the ETH can gradually recover and go up 500$ or more
Flight-87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I believe it'll obey they Wall st. cheat sheet. Thus the prices will stay at a reasonable range for quite a long time. No big changes before the end of this year.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

depending on market conditions the amount of demand and supply is therefore the main factor of the price increase, and there are also other factors such as if the price is too deep down the chances of it going down again will be smaller.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:24:40 PM by Dissident991

Ethereum broked the downtrend line in usd since January, it is good. But a lot of project sell their ETH now and this presses on the price, for example EOS sold 1 million of ETH just for 30 days - https://sanbase-low.santiment.net/projects/eos.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Well there is no big thing for the Ethereum to reach $500 but I want the Ethereum coin to get more and more demand where I can see Ethereum can replace the Bitcoin in future and I am sure that Ethereum is having that kind of potential to reach that kind of level where it can gain much demand and volatility so that it can reach $500 and one day it will start making some new record highs soon and there chances that dip will be seen in the Ethereum price charts.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Maybe not ASAP but I feel like it will reach.
We just had a pump on a SUNDAY! So, some good times are probably coming lol.
I'll predict the summer to be crazy good for crypto and stuff. Let's just see and hope!

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Its a good Monday today because Ethereum which I thought wont fight back is starting to recover and once it goes beyond $500 we shall now be aiming to go beyond $1000....want I want to see is eth claiming its second position by reclaiming it from bitcoin cash in terms of price not only market cap.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

why you are still unsure of the appearance of ethereum, this great coin can overcome market conditions, to reach $ 500 is not difficult for ethereum
ethereum is the safest investment...

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████