Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1899 times)
maliboom (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

there is more growth and maturity every day, we can not deny that. but this doesn't mean this year it will come to full maturity and become stable. altcoins are still pretty much pump and dumps and nothing has changed on that front which means the same volatility more or less.
besides if you look at past 4 months of 2018 you can clearly see the volatility is still there, most altcoins lost more than 90% of their value and this won't magically go away in less than a year!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

Bitcoin or any crypto currency market is always volatile and no one can predict accurate price or trend. We cannot assume 2018 as the stabilized year but I can say it is a year of more corrections and more ICO's launched which is a good sign for any kind of market to grow safely and steadily.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

This market is still very young. I do not think that this year the market will mature. The formation period will be accompanied by variability for all assets, including for bitcoin.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies Market will be stable only if it will become regulated by governments.But on the other side - do we even need such market?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Cryptocurrencies Market will be stable only if it will become regulated by governments.But on the other side - do we even need such market?
I think for now we don't need markets regulated by governments, I think crypto is fine as is on free market but in the long run, government regulated markets will sprout one by one.
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Don't fully believe what analysts says, their statement will only be beneficial to them and to their investment(at some extent). IMO, crypto will not decrease in volatility atm, not until government takes action to regulate transactions.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

I think so too. In the first quarter of 2018, the cryptocurrency market experienced slight fluctuations to stabilize and stabilize the prices of coin. But to the present (in the second quarter of 2018) the market is gradually turning green, confirming its stability in the market. And I think 2018 is a year of stability and momentum is growing more and more.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Neo guys may have spoken too soon https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

The year 2018 seems to be a road map for the road map of crypto money. Scam projects will either make the market disappear or disappear and help the market find the value it deserves.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

2018 will be a good year for crypto. There will be massive gains and hopefully some regulations for crypto.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst

No one can say if this is going to be the stability year. Because if you are going to base the value on the graph, you can already see that bitcoin still fluctuates really fast because it is volatile. But I still think that it will go up on the third and fourth quarter of this year.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

on average everyone is still hoping the market will recover soon and become stable, that means there is still a chance and we have to be optimistic. but we can not predict it too early and I'm sure it will take time to achieve it, whether in this year or next year?
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

The main question is on which capitalisation rate will that stability begin.
dongle

Activity: 238

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Every day, I learn new knowledge and apply what I have learned every day. I record how to learn and practice every day. It is useful for the reader to write out the things he has experienced, to be sincere, and to be more valuable to others, whether it be experience or lessons.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
NASer122

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Retail is the greatest presence on the market, but we can't look too high on ourselves.
Many people say that retail investors will not go up. In fact, the reason is not here, if really want to rise, there is always a way to let you throw. Also, who said that the way to sell the chips must be down?
Of course, as a joke, I still like this one: it doesn't go up because I didn't sell it because I didn't buy it. ​​​

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

I think that 2018 will be a good year for cryptocurrencies guys. Now the bear is still present, but I think we will bounce sooner or later and we will make new ATHs in 2018! But it could take a while.
NASer122

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Past and history can be as a reference, but please don't take on September 4, 2017 points, every time is not the same, otherwise the market has been playing the longer earn more, but that is not the case.

heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

The main question is on which capitalisation rate will that stability begin.

It is difficult to predict the time of stability, but we can assume that it will continue at this level for a while. For Bitcoin there was a serious resistance at 6k-7k levels. It is not allowed to go up and down. We will have to get through this period.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Since, Bitcoin dictates the price action of all the other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin price action is quite crucial. It is good to note that when the Bitcoin Misery Index drops under 27, bitcoin sees its exceptional 12-month performance. Last month, the index used to be at 18.8 on a scale of a hundred which shows that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. The market plunged in the first quarter amid an avalanche of terrible news, along with crypto advertising and marketing bans by means of Twitter and Google and heavy sell off by the Mt. Gox and the hackers of the Japanese exchange. Also, the Americans investors are attempting to sell off their cryptocurrency holdings to keep away from paying taxes on them. This all sell off is expected to end in mid April and thus, we can expect a bit of relief.
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

We are used to running away from the past, but the past always leaves a trail in your heart, so you have the memory, the memory is good or bad, after all, it is sad, it is so amazing.
To say who can wipe out all, only cruel and gentle time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: