Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I do belive that Cryptocurrency market will increase its goal market cap in the near future because this is the future of our money, trade industry and economy.
We are just starting and the world needs to be educated about blockchain and Bitcoin so that when they invest, they will help the crypto market to pump again.
And I believe that in the next few months we will notice that the market is recovering.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

For sure cryptocurrencies will go up and it will grow more. Let us hope that cryptocurrency will not in red again. Always remember that cryptocurrency will have a good value in the future and let us wait till the altcoins will go grow more. Many investors are willing to invest more when it comes to cryptocurrencie. Let us be patience until cryprocurrency will go to the moon.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Not now, I think prices will be rise in quarter 4 2018. Im still hold and buying more cryptocurrency with high potential value at verry cheap prices.
Please hold your potential coin and buy more to get big profit soon.

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Dear all member

The cryptocurrency market is a new market, it has great potential, however it is easily affected by news. Currently the crypto market is in a very difficult period, it needs more time to recover and grow. I think in September this year the market will stabilize and altcoin prices will increase. We can also invest in altcoin right now when altcoin prices are low.

cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

Dear all member
Give it a week or two to see if it is rising or just a dead bounce cat. We cannot say if it is going to rise. But base on the long run, this is a good indication that it could rise if the pattern will still be the same after a week.
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:30 AM

I think the dicline is now over, and crypto market will start freshly. I'm sure it will go up. There's a sun after the rain.

No, majority of the cryptocurrencies as of this writing is again in bear dip where it's price increase has not fully recovered yet. But I still continue to believe that the major pump will soon to happen and only time can tell when.

I think you're right. The market is probably still letting air out from the huge bubble and run-up to almost $20K  Shocked

Right now we seem to be moving sideways. We probably are not back in a bull market, and if it's still bearish we may be near the bottom because the overall market is much bigger. The huge bubble got a lot of attention and many new people into cryptocurrency.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:45 AM

Its hard to predict if the market will decline again or will it will rise...  All of us are hoping that it will happen soon but for me its too early to tell that it will rise easily...  Especially now that the market sre just starting to recover... You should wait a little time, hold you btc as long us you are not sure about the movement of price... I hope it soon regain its high value in this month.... 
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

Dear all member
The market is slowly recovering its sadness when it has fallen back shortly after. The market has soared that many people became excited, but after rising, it has doubled what it has gone up. It is sad that we still have to wait for it to recover shortly really.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

Can't predict the direction of the market.
but i'm sure it will recover soon, many new big investors come to crypto
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Nahh...the decline will not be over until the stock market recovers, and that will be another 6-9 months, maybe more.  Or we could be in for a prolong global recession and it will take a couple more years.  Let's hope not.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

Dear all member

a few weeks later definitely up
the market will return to normal by itself
this is common in the crypto market, and I'm not really surprised if the BTC price drops dramatically

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

Dear all member

I don't think it is the right time. I think still early to say that. The drop of Bitcoin and EThereum is the drop of altcoins. But there are some that stay green even if most of the coins drop. Let us just wait for the Bitcoin to go up more before we say that altcoin will be going up again. It is related to what the price movement of bitcoin. Just check bitcoin first. If bitcoin will be going up then most of the altcoin for sure will be going up.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

it is good news for all of us, but we need to hold our coin till end of this year mate.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

Supposedly the market status today would be normally going up again but we don't know that for the next coming days it will down again. Hopefully for the next coming months the market price would develop and increase up to the higher level.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Dear all member

but you see the market today is very disappointing, altcoin market is difficult to predict and I think the price is getting down because the people who panic and rush to sell it, when the possibility of the price will go up there, but it is getting lower now.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

Until now, the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have fallen too much.
Now that everyone is too disappointed with the prices, it is no longer necessary to sell the coins at hand.
So, I think Bitcoin's price should not fall too much.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

For now, though, bitcoin is still falling, but the bottom is getting closer.
So what we need to do is simply buy more bitcoins and choose to hold them.

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

No one can tell of what would happen next to bitcoin or in the whole crypto, but me i am still believing that crypto will brings wealth to all of people who are in crypto world. That is why every time rise of value happens i got a big smile and my mood always in positive, and i ignore every dump happens i look other things to divert my feelings to avoid panic selling.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
nawosecad68

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

The crypto currency market is red again. Yesterday the price has gone up then now back under $ 7000. That I think will continue for the next few weeks. If you want to invest do not wait too long, do it optimistically and based on the analysis.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

Crypto will eventually going up. However for now the market is moving sideways, the sudden little pump and dump is normal. Bull market is yet to start. So just chillax for now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: