Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

We are seeing the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and it will grow strongly in the near future with its potential.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

from yesterday, we are seeing that the market trying to increase and I see that some coins getting the pump to the highest price and I think it will attract another coin to do the same things. the market will grow more in this month and bitcoin is also trying to increase back after a stay at the lower ground and we can hope that we will make the biggest profit in this year. but if there is any bad news that comes out, maybe the market will get back to down again but many people don't want to see this as they expecting that in this year, the price will increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Yes, after a long brake, market is going upwards. Bitcoin price start rising and It is positive sign for this market.Hope this bearish mode is over here, and May be very soon we can see this crypto market on a new higher level.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

To put it bluntly, I read somewhere that there will be another bounce down, but I do not know when and whether it will be but everything is possible because people will start to drain everything at the slightest increase in price!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Yes, after a long brake, market is going upwards. Bitcoin price start rising and It is positive sign for this market.Hope this bearish mode is over here, and May be very soon we can see this crypto market on a new higher level.
This is a good start for all of us here who are waiting it to happen, I was so surprise that time when bitcoin pump hard
and I have never seen this instant pump in the past so I am thinking it's a wake up call for all of us.
I am thinking that more people will invest money now that they are seeing the market starts to get greener and more good news are coming out.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

We are all waiting for the big growth. But it's worth a lot of work. I don't doubt that everything will have development that it depends only on people who all develop it. Crypto is not the price of bitcoin is a new opportunity to model everything
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

And it's very wonderful to watch how bitcoin regains its position once bitcoin starts its rapid growth this time, I think that we will not see such figures as $ 20,000. I think that this time the amounts will be much larger than now. I think you can talk about $ 100,000 at the end of this year. Of course while it's only words, but let's see what will happen at the end of this year.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
The price of crypto will always be like a roller coaster that can go up and down. I personally just believe, there will be an increase after falling. So until now I still hold what I have. Maybe now is the start for the market to soar again in the near future.
Dao Thang (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

This year the market recovers very soon and it is different than in previous years, it seems this year will mark a major milestone for the market crypocurrency, may collapse or be recognized and fly high.

we waiting it ......
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I wouldn't say yes, or no, because crypto these days is unpredictable, but however this might be the bull run for the year, I am always wishing the positive.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Dear all member

Not sure, but hopely market will continue rising. But i am believe that cryptomarket will rising again because financial firm will start to investing their funds on crypto. Many expert said that crypto market cap will going to trillion dollars in years to come. Hopely that happen because many coin/token price will rising
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Dear all member
I think the decline is not over yet or let's just say that every downfall or increasing movement of the cryptocurrencies are all part of this business. Cryptocurrencies are so volatile, we dont know when it will drop or move up.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Dear all member
The price of crypto will always be like a roller coaster that can go up and down. I personally just believe, there will be an increase after falling. So until now I still hold what I have. Maybe now is the start for the market to soar again in the near future.
right, hopefully crypto market will rise in the near future, because during this time our energy is drained when the price drops drastically. and currently btc starts creeping up after failing to break the support area so that other altcoin also going up
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Dear all member

these days the crypto market has improved considerably. yes in its growth scale more than a few months ago. this is good for market development. moreover the bitcoin has now reached at the $ 8k position back. I think if this month growth continues, the market will likely stabilize in the next few months.
Coin_in_the_pocket

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

I think that the lowest point we have passed or will pass in the near future. I expect by the end of the year to strengthen the crypto currency Smiley Smiley
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

yah, the coinmarket is going up and up after falling, there are some good news, that makes the market go up and people are positive about the market, they stop selling, but we can still be careful and watch the market, because who knows when bad news comes??

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀