Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

Yes, we are already seeing good growth.The only problem is how long it will last and what will be the fall after that

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I think yes, now we have the bull market. Finally, negative news background in the past and I hope now the bull market will show itself in all its glory, at least all prerequisites exist for this
Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

This week it is showing how Bitcoin and ETH have progressed on their increase it is a good sign, but expect the unexpected since the increase is just about 2% and more, not 10-20% so we can't tell yet... so we have to stay tuned on the pump.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
It's hard to say for now but I think we thankful that bitcoin is not going down dip because a lot of will lose their money. Market show that it's starting to increase again so is a good sign that market now is recovering from bloodbath.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Milenyto

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

Markets come to life. Is is a very positive trend. I had already buy couple perspective coins and whait a good moment to sell them.
trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Yes, the market has now become stable.  And the price grows on all coins.  I think the market will be stable until the end of the year.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

I agree with the guys above, it is too yearly to say that for sure, but we all are hoping for it. So work as you can now, with a hope for future growth!
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

I think it is still too early to claim victory, and although the market seems to be showing signs of gradually regaining the confidence lost after the drastic fall of recent months, the moment of maximum fall in the year is still too recent (April 6), so there still seems to be enough room for the price to continue moving intermittently for several more weeks.

The $9,000 level will be an important test for bitcoin. In case of breaking it, without a doubt we could begin a consistent growth towards the $12,000 mark, but if we do not surpass it, we could easily return to the line of $7,000.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

I think it is still too early to claim victory, and although the market seems to be showing signs of gradually regaining the confidence lost after the drastic fall of recent months, the moment of maximum fall in the year is still too recent (April 6), so there still seems to be enough room for the price to continue moving intermittently for several more weeks.

The $9,000 level will be an important test for bitcoin. In case of breaking it, without a doubt we could begin a consistent growth towards the $12,000 mark, but if we do not surpass it, we could easily return to the line of $7,000.

I think you are absolutely right and soon we will see passing the 9000$ mark and will go higher. I believe that some good times are on the way.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

The past months were exceptional and I honestly have no idea whatsoever why the coin market cap decreased so heavily. I assume investors sold to liquidate their huge winnings and this caused the huge downswing. After this relatively long hole and after the recent increase, I am confident that the crypto market cap will now increase again.
peter thomas

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:03 AM

In my opinion, crypto market will go up but it maybe takes some time. Let's just wait and believe in cryptocurrency that it will still give us great profit in perfect time. Be patience!
cool_sakura

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

Crypto will eventually going up. I still believe that crypto will brings earning to everyone. I am always in positive, and I ignore every dump happened and I look at other things to divert my feelings to avoid panic selling.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

Well , it is always been like this . At one time market is is stop going up and its going down . But like we all know , everything has an end so that means that the market will go up eventually  . Its already started to grow at the moment , a lot of altcoin are starting to grow , and o hope its gonna remain like this .
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

as we have seen recently the crypto market is moving up in a faster way and I due believe it will continue to go up in that trend so that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will hit $25k - 30k
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

The drop in prices are normal and they happen from time to time. It will just stay down for a while and then we will start seeing market corrections. After that we can start seeing increase in prices as the market starts to stabilize. The market and the prices will not stay down forever, even now the prices have started to recovering albeit quite slowly
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

the crypto market will always go up but before this, we are going to see the down first. the market will change from bottom to go up and going to go down and this will happen like this over and over. only the people which are prepared for the worst thing that will survive in the red market and will make a profit after the red is over. so if we want to use every chance we have, we need to always check the market first before makes any decision.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

the crypto market will always go up but before this, we are going to see the down first. the market will change from bottom to go up and going to go down and this will happen like this over and over. only the people which are prepared for the worst thing that will survive in the red market and will make a profit after the red is over. so if we want to use every chance we have, we need to always check the market first before makes any decision.
That happens all the time, when there is a red market we also witness a green market and people love to hype once their coins are increasing in value.
I think for now, the coins that are benefited well are the altcoins because they have big increase compared to the price increase of bitcoin.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

last three weeks ago, everyone guessed we already hit the rock-bottom of the crypto market dip so this quarter everyone's so excited for the recovery as my crypto assets are now started to rise and increased it's value.
I think we already surpassed the crisis as the crypto market cap is now on the rally and we almost over $550 billion again as of this writing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

That happens all the time, when there is a red market we also witness a green market and people love to hype once their coins are increasing in value.
I think for now, the coins that are benefited well are the altcoins because they have big increase compared to the price increase of bitcoin.

This month, almost all altcoins were on green and it's the most awaited moment for every crypto holders and investors this time and everyone's are getting their rewards and earnings.
I am looking forward for this quarter as my crypto assets came to life and surely this month, I am going to invest some of my favorite altcoins like Ripple, Zilliqa, Oyster, ODEM and other new promising altcoins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the market in the next few weeks or months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

I think all of this is because of bitcoin,when bitcoin started on his recovery Crypto market will getting better and better. I hope this will continue for all of us and for the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: