Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ?  (Read 2951 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I think that after the fall of the market will follow its growth. because the market does not stand in one place.

It happens all the time. I will be not surprised if I open the charts tomorrow and see that all of the cryptocurrencies fell. Or vice versa, the market can start its bull run soon. Honestly, I am sure that both variants are possible.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

Yes, that is the principle of this market, they will sometimes rise and fall. So do not be shaken by this fluctuation, if you fear it will lead to failure.
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Yes in my opinion. The only problem is how long it will last and what will be the fall after that
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I think yes, now we have the bull market. The possibility of cryptocurrency can not be predicted, the price is very volatile make us must always be ready with whatever will happen in the future. The most important thing now is to hold your coins.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

The crypto money world is having two different seasons. When it comes to the bull season, the coin prices are rising.
When entering the bear season, coin prices are falling. You need to follow the stock market well.
meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market is gradually maturing to prosperity and it may reach its peak in the future. With more quality cryptocurrencies appearing and technological changes, I have full confidence in it.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

Yes, that is the principle of this market, they will sometimes rise and fall. So do not be shaken by this fluctuation, if you fear it will lead to failure.
Yes, however, if you look globally, it will be seen that the market is just falling. And these jumps are similar to attempts of the market to escape from tenacious paws of bears.
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

In most cases, if there is no market phenomenon, the old saying "that grows always falls" remains fair, but at the same time, it is true in the situation when markets reach the bottom, next step is usually the market begins to grow.
truong.bui45

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Yes, maybe, ts is a very positive trend. I had already buy couple perspective coins and whait a good moment to sell them.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

I agree with the guys above, it is too yearly to say that for sure, but we all are hoping for it. So work as you can now, with a hope for future growth!
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

In most cases, if there is no market phenomenon, the old saying "that grows always falls" remains fair, but at the same time, it is true in the situation when markets reach the bottom, next step is usually the market begins to grow.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Definitely yes, there's a rainbow always after the rain. To be sure as an investor we would always prefer to hold while the market is still red and sell it if the market is already green so that we would have a good profit. As an investor or a holder we should be patient because for me its really a long term investment but we can gain higher profit if we will wait patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gleborg

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Globally, the market is falling. What we see today is a correction before another fall, which will be much stronger. While the market is dominated by sales, there are very few buyers. Therefore, the cost of bitcoin and other coins is reduced.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER