Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin earning  (Read 880 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

Getting Bitcoin is profitable, but the complexity of mining is at a high level, so the payback of mining farms is about a year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

the difference with mining and investing in mining you'll need to use hardwares to mine coins while in nvesting you'll need to buy coins and hold it or trade it both are profitable you can earn more in investing if you're a good trader you can earn also large amount of profit in mining but you'll need time for it to earn big.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

I would choose not between investment and mining. And would advise to look narrowly at work in bounty-campaigns. As it is the least risk method of earnings of cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Bitcoin is one of the easiest and most legit way to earn, there are many websites which offer you to earn free bitcoin by visiting a site and keep eye on the small amount of bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin by trading also, just need to be patience and focus on market and must have some basic knowledge about trading.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

im am a job person i will spend some extra time in this work but i will try to spdo this work full time because it is so easy to work and i will earn some money from this.
I like to do work as well. Getting paid with Bitcoin after completing a job is pretty cool. I would rather get paid in fiat though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

Both of them can give you profit if you play it well. Mining can give you more stable income, the income is proportional to the amount invested in machines.
Investing can give you bigger profit but it's riskier.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
hendra_Tan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Both are good for bitcoin earning. But I am most like invest.  Invest is the  best way to earn handsome amount of bitcoin. So I think you can  go with investment.

Me to, Invest in  Bitcoin more profitable, than mining. you just need to invest for longterm.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is more profitable than mining. I say this because if you mine you have to build an expensive mining rig for it and pay the electricity bill and maintenance while if you know how to trade its easy for you to take profit everyday.

Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Both are profitable in both of their way,it really depends upon price of btc.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

To create a mining farm, you need very large cash investments. Very high entry threshold. And for investment, the entrance threshold is much lower
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Both are good for bitcoin earning. But I am most like invest.  Invest is the  best way to earn handsome amount of bitcoin. So I think you can  go with investment.

You can do investment through bitcoin if you have enough money for investment most especially today that the price is lower. But for those who doesnt have enough you can do and join project to earn money and invest btc.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I think you should invest bitcoin and use it for commercial purposes. It is now more expensive to invest in bitcoins. Some countries have raised mine prices for mine that I think investing in miners will not be as good as investing in bitcoins.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

both profitable, but according me mining is best option but it takes your time for mining, so hope everyone say this.

Earning bitcoin nowadays is not that bad. If you can see the prices of coins today it goes up. We are now leaving the fall season of bitcoin i mean we are done facing those very low prices of coins. Hopefully this is going up and up so that to those want to earn bitcoin do not be worried anymore because the price is not that low.

Earning bitcoin make you rich once you can earn and can wait the more big prices of coins it may be goes to x2 your money.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Well in bitcoin mining and bitcoin investing I would choose bitcoin investing because I can start investing in bitcoin in a small amount of capital and with that capital I think I can also invest it to another crypto currency as well, in investing all you gonna do is to wait until bitcoin or the other crypto currency you are investing starts to increase it  market value and if that happens I'm sure you will be having a lot of profits.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

first to be consider is from what region you belong,are the electricity charges there are convenience for mining to operate?because if not you will only taking break even from capital to gaining..so consider that fact since mining has really a huge capital that even glod enough for investing in bitcoin,the only need is patience and not panicking if this two is indeed in you,then i suggest bitcoin investinia more profitable
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

I also want to jump in and tell that investing, especially now is better. Just secure your coins, invest in a good wallet (ledger for example)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

difference between mining and investing bitcoin.
Which of the two options and more profitable???

Each investment scheme have its own advantage and disadvantage. Bitcoin trading is profitable if you know how to read charts. You also need patient to avoid loses. Mining needs technical knowledge to maintain the hardware and it needs bigger capital to start unlike trading but once you already done with the installation, you can sit sleep and earn while checking your hardware to run smoothly.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

It is good idea. Bitcoin is always good. There are many ways to Eran Bitcoin. it's depending on your mind. yon can earn it. you can invest Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so high. fristly you buy Bitcoin and hold it your wallet. next time , when it's price Increasing, you sell it. I think you earn more money. I think Investment is the best way to earn Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: