Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investors dump market  (Read 231 times)
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

It's the the reason why the market keeps instability. Many people play in a short term. Do they wanna destroy everything by thinking just about short term income..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Short-term traders are always in the market. It's not something new. Those trades are in stock market too. I don't believe they destroy the market. They were also trading when the price were reaching 19000 in the last months of 2017. They always trade, Sometimes they make money and sometimes they lose. Short-term investors and long-term investors both can earn money.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

i only trade altcoins in short term not bitcoin because i do not honestly see any potential for altcoins in long term but i  see it in bitcoin.

and that in my opinion is not destroying anything since you can't destroy something that is already ruined. let the altcoins first grow to have some real usages and live up to the promise they give in their advertisements then i rethink my strategy.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Aeneous

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

True there are people who inevested for the short term and might be getting their money and getting out now that they have met their targets.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:55:08 AM by brickafterbrickwalldpt

I agree with you. Bitcoin was a little bit above $7100 dollars when it started to decline again. Sell walls were enormous. What a shame that people won't let Bitcoin increase. It's been already a long time since it was quite expensive. I understand that short traders would like to earn even more money but they have had a chance to do it.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

There are a lot of people who play or trade in the short term, but I think that's better because that's actually the use of bitcoin for transactions is not just holding back
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin was a little bit above $7100 dollars when it started to decline again. Sell walls were enormous.

whales obviously dont want it to go up just yet.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

It's the the reason why the market keeps instability. Many people play in a short term. Do they wanna destroy everything by thinking just about short term income..

Let day traders trade if they want to. We should not put hate to them as their job - day trading is hard and really stressful as you can find yourself asking if you've made the right decision over and over again. Day traders exits with other markets, it's not just crypto. They don't want to destroy opportunity for themselves nor for others. They are just trying to make money faster by trading with the difference in price. You should be okay with them, let them do their thing.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

That was quite unexpected the drop to the low of the channel. There is a big chance this big drop could have some follow up through. Currently, the price a little bit stabilizing, let us see how is the BItcoin goes from it.
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

There is no issue to use a short term especialy in many traders in cryptocurrency until now. They used ther knowledge in crypto to earn a good profits in short term, and i think there is no impact in market to used that methods.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Short-term investors he trades by taking or making a profit quickly and I think that's pretty good for chart movements, or market movements.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

it is like it always is, short term people thinking they are getting rich, and miss out on the big riches in the end becuse they are so trigger happy all the time, and just thinking about the short term, how many stories have you heard in your life when people missed out being super rich just becuse they just thought about short term riches.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

All investors has unlike of ideas and strategies, there are investors are holding their crypto assets on a long term, but there are also fan of selling immediately their stocks when crypto price grows. In this business, we are free to used different strategy and techniques on how to earn bitcoin as long as it is good for the total operation of cryptocurrency business.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

There currently is not a strong demand for BTC - daily volume. The price will continue to go down. The trick is to buy it at a low and hope like hell the EU and USA have positive regulation news
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

No! Maybe that's the strategy to make the bitcoins stay in put in crypto! Even this token is the #1 crypto currency if no one can play the dump and pump I think it will destroy it self. So we should to those who are playing the value of bitcoins in the market even if always dump.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

I agree this very well. What happens many of the investors are here for short term profits hence the investors lobby is a combination of high and low value investors who are pumping their funds for both long term and short term.Still the market creates a win win situation for both as both long and short term traders win and everybody have their own targets .I still feel short term investors enter the market many more times and reap more profits.This is only my opinion.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

There are many people who use short-term methods to make money, sometimes I make short-term investments because sometimes I'm too depressed to wait for the price of the altcoin increase. You should not blame short-term investors
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Don't blame short term traders, they are just doing what they want. Market is not destroyed because of them, so don't put all the blame to them. I am a long term trader but I do not see any reason for this. I can say that it is not the reason why market is falling.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

They are free to take profits if they are only short term investors. We can't blame them as everyone is free to do their own strategy and profit from it. I'm agree at them since all of us wanted to have profits whether it's for short term or long term. But I'm sure that these short term investors are also looking for long term, they have fund for long term and they have fund for short term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Short term investors are normally buying and selling, so I don’t think they will destroy the market. They mostly will buy low and sell high and pick the opportunities for quick profits. This has some benefits in that it increases trading volume. Also, if they sell for a short term profit, it gives potential long term investors a chance to buy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: