Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 808 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

We may expect it someday that bitcoin will be the most popular one among the other currencies. Now, Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in the world. But, it is still not the most popular currency in the world. For, many people in this world still know well the fiat and conventional bank currency based on their government rules. Of course, it may take a long time to be the most, but I hope so.
Bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency, has been facing a lot of struggles and unexpected circumstances. Despite all the  fake news and other controversies still it remains steadfast. It has helped a lot of people and it raises the morale of the society. At its peak of dominance in the global market, it's never impossible for it to become more popular for many years to come. Its future is in our hands, let's work together and keep its good reputation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Well, as of now, we know that people are starting to acknowledge the bitcoin and even some governments of a country so I think one day it will definitely become popular than from this time on. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is being advertise in some media such as television. It was also being shared by the people who do believe and engage in here so we can conclude that will be well-known. We can foresee the future of bitcoin by the evidences or events that it currently have. There is also a chance that it could be our future money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

It's too early to say that bitcoin will be the most popular currency in the world, since not everyone is ready to accept it as a payment instrument, at the moment. But in the future everything is possible, since the popularity of bitcoin grows every day.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I think few people have not heard about bitcoin. Another thing is that people are still afraid to invest in it. There are many reasons, one of which is high volatility ...
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Personally I believe that by 2020 Bitcoin will become a really popular currency which will compete against the traditional currencies and it will be in wide use after companies and retailers will allow Bitcoin. The banks and other financial institutions will try to stop it, but they can't... Bitcoin is here to stay.
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

As my think, I can say really it's true talking that bitcoin got more popular till now or at present.
and on the other hand, I hope bitcoin will get popular better better better than present time popular.
bitcoin nowadays facing many problems has to do struggle for sustain popular.
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

maybe for now bitcoin is not popular in the world community, but for now bitcoin is very popular among the world bank because its huge exchange rate beat the real money there.
but for the future maybe if the bitcoin price exceeds the final price of last year could make the world community want to know what is bitcoin so that its popularity rise.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Now bitcoin price is very low. But I hope it will grow up again and then it will become more popular.
coptoandau (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

i'm not be shocked if one day all country will accept bitcoin because of being popular. and one day all people will use bitcoin for sure.
We all hope this .. it will come soon
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Yes, it will be coming soon, that bitcoin will become popular, because as of now there is still a lot of people that they think, that bitcoin is a scam. But when bitcoin will be comes up in the social media or Television, the people that they think that bitcoin is scam, they will known that they are wrong on what they think.e
is still limited by the rules
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Bitcoin is already the worlds most famous currency online. But offline, fiat currency rules. In my opinion, bitcoin could never take over fiat currency even in the long run since the government of the world will not allow a currency they cannot control to dominate them. Thus if cryptocurrency will be the new trend of the times the government will create their own blockchain and will create their own cryptocurrency. In that time possibly the ruling cryptocurrency will be that of the leading superpower country.
there will be top countries! and they will do crazy things. The answer from you is real
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

For the foreseeable future, I would argue no. Bitcoin is a new type of electronic money created by a software engineer (Satoshi Nakamoto) in 2009. Bitcoins are not controlled by a central bank, but rather are created by users who generate new Bitcoins when they use their computing power to verify and process Bitcoin transactions (a process known as “mining”).

The answer to the question on whether Bitcoin will become a common currency of the world turns, to me, on whether Bitcoins satisfy the three key functions of money (medium of exchange, unit of account, and store of value). It is a medium of exchange. Fees are low (certainly when compared with using credit cards), transactions can be made anonymously (for those who value their privacy).

But Bitcoins are not good units of account or stores of value. The price of Bitcoins is very volatile (over seven times as volatile as the price of gold, and over eight times the volatility of stock market indices such as the S&P 500). For example, in 2011, the price of Bitcoins fluctuated between 30 cents and $32. It rose to $255 on April 10, 2013, and fell all the way down to $55 on April 17. By November of the same year, it was up to $1125. Today it is worth about $1,365.

High volatility means Bitcoins do not function well as a store of value or a unit of account and so its use is likely to be severely limited in the foreseeable future.
Any ideas???

Smiley Smiley Smiley
That is what we are thinking! I think a law will be born
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Yes it's a must. For that bitcoin has to make new innovations such as advertise bitcoin through TV and also briefing for people who just know about bitcoin.

coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I agree with you, it is still very undervalued but I don't mean in fact it is very cheap, it may seem like expensive now but its market cap is still low if it is going to be a world currency.
They have many options! And I think they are stifling the development of bitcoin
ajoygb

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Bitcoin can become popular if everyone we will promote and every one will invest. For we know that in the future we will be using all online transactions where crytocurrency is required and not going to the bank. To make life easy just one click then go for everything will be transparency in that is how bitcoin work.
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

Yes, many experts says bitcoin will be the only currency left in this world in 10 or 20 years from now.
One of them who said that is CEO of twitter
That is the judgment of a man! what is your friend
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Bitcoin alredy very popular in all circles of people, but they still think that its price is overstated, as soon as price go up, will big boom.
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Not true in the least, adoption is increasing yes -- and it will always increase. But bitcoin ISN'T EVEN CLOSE to becoming a currency which is very popular. Bitcoin may be at the top of cryptocurrency, but it is far down when it comes to the grand schemes of all currencies.

It MAY, but I doubt governments allow this.
That is your own views! With me everything can happen
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Bitcoin alredy very popular in all circles of people, but they still think that its price is overstated, as soon as price go up, will big boom.
I think it started! And this development will last long
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will be more popular. Lately bitcoin has become a topic that is often discussed among investors, entrepreneurs and traders.

It is not impossible that bitcoin will be more popular in the future. because, Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency that is not controlled by a central authority such as a central bank or government. So no one controls the production centrally and the quantity of bitcoin is limited by the effort required to produce it. this will be the attraction of people to adopt bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: