Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Ethereum foundation is the most serious one so I’m not scared of ETH low price and I’m buying it to hold for at least 1-2 years.

That's really the main difference between bitcoin and ethereum. They have someone solid behind specially Vitalik. Unlike bitcoin wherein the core keeps bickering amongst them.

That's why I never doubted Ethereum and keeps on buying specially during dips. Last December-January, it reaches its all-time-high and I'm sure that it has made us a lot of money. This year though is different, we are all struggling not just Ethereum and it seems the price goes to what we are last June. But I'm not losing faith here, we will see it grows when all cryptocurrency bounce back in the next months or so.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Behind the copper bitcoin is ETH. ETH is very popular and invested in it. ETH's blockchain technology projects are growing. And I believe in the future, the price of ETH will rise and strengthen its strength in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

good information and can answer the problems that I may have considered enigmatic to ethereum, I hope ethereum able to improve itself as soon as possible, so as to accommodate me as one of its devotees, and hope that the future policy made and made by ethereum can be he better yet, keep on growing crypto also ethereum, spirit
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

Have long known that Ethereum is working on their badge and not going to stop. That is why there are disputes about who will be more expensive in the future, bitcoin - which stands still or Ethereum, which is rapidly growing and developing.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I think that the Ethereum is the currency of the future! The project team works to improve the currency and fixes the flaws and wants their product to have only positive qualities. The ETH price is currently low, but ETC will be very expensive in the future. I am a fan of the company and I think that Ethereum is really the currency of the future.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

In different perspective,Ethereum had a good price and generally all coins or tokens are still depended on Btc in directly or indirectly.If you notice this,you will be able to see the current situation which contains mostly all coins and tokens are depended on Btc price and when Btc price start to increase then others will also pump automatically.According to this thought,Ethereum has a good future just hold this to see the next crypto revolution

donjoe

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

I think Ethereum is a coin of the future that will really become the most used common and easily obtained in the end

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

The future of Ethereum is rather ambiguous.I think that first should wait for the appreciation,and then to understand and discuss his future
PatrickEClifford

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Some of Ethereum holder now are aware of price dump, don't panic guys the future is bright! Roll Eyes

The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW to PoS). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization. The million dollar question is whether Ethereum can become the Web 3.0 it wants to be or merely just a blockchain solution.

The EEA ( Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) continues to add interesting allies, but maybe more importantly for the medium-term, plans to enhance its marketing. A polished marketing campaign could be just what Ethereum needs to gain the kind of mainstream traction that will push it to the top of the heap in terms of price and adoption.

Institutional Investment

Physically settled futures is the first step toward ETFs, which would allow more and more institutions to get on board with the latest commodity asset. And when I say institutional, it’s not just corporations and banks; think sovereign funds and fixed-income providers with trillions at their collective disposal. Even without ETFs or other more traditional investment vehicles, you could imagine an increasing number of hedge funds, family funds, and corporations getting on board and buying cryptocurrencies as part of their portfolio.

Proof of Stake

PoW is getting a bad reputation in mainstream media; it is expensive, environmentally unfriendly (we can all disagree about the degree to which PoW contributes to pollution, but no one would argue that it doesn’t contribute much more than PoS would), and already being pushed out of communities and jurisdictions that don’t want to sell all their power to a handful of crypto mines. PoW also inevitably leads to some degree of centralization based on economics alone. Staking brings with it the promise of a cleaner, just as secure blockchain, as well as dividend-like rewards for stakers. If implemented successfully, PoS could make ETH the most attractive cryptocurrency by itself (let alone the network and platform that it enables).

If Ethereum becomes the go-to blockchain for individual and enterprise solutions (and it is easily the best situated to do that from today’s perspective), the demand and value of ETH will be directly correlated. And, as we know from the last 10 years of the evolution of the internet (eg: social media), networks have a geometric effect on value as they spread. Here are the scenarios:

Get thousands of people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is great.
Get a million people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is huge.
Get a billion+ people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is unimaginable.

Don't panic guys! Ethereum is really great project for me!

Thats the spirit! ETH will rise to 10k in a couple of years, hodl strong!
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

The future of Ethereum in the hands of investors who either buy or do not buy it so I think it is better to continue to buy

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

The concept of the Etherium is most interesting, since it was originally created not for speculative purposes, mainly, and not with a claim to replace conventional money, but as a tool for block-building, for crowdfunding, co-investment and other interesting projects. If the interest of the banking community to its technology continues, then the ETH can become as the most sane among all the brethren.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

i think although now people are so doubt about ethereum future, but i think that for long term investment, ethereum will be one of the best choice coins in the coinmarket for investors, it can reach $1xxx for 2 or 3 years later

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀