Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
yudi31

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

of the different types of digital money ETH is my preferred money, as the ETH digital money continues to grow and most of the money distribution on campaigns in the form of ETH
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

POS - mining has died, transactions will confirm the nodes, which contain a large number of ETH. Nodes are unprofitable to discredit themselves, and commit any fraud. As soon as they learn about their evil intentions, the node will be banned, and the ETH course from such a general may fall, and therefore the node will depreciate.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

In my opinion, the future of Ethereum will be very positive. It is slowly recovering the losses from the recent crisis, and if the market continues to be positive, it may return to over a thousand dollars in the coming weeks. The project in my opinion is among the most solid and his team is developing it in the best way
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, an exceptional project, run by a very high-level team that is working very hard to improve it, and I think it has enormous room for growth. In the future in my opinion, with some other improvement that I think there will be, it will also exceed Bitcoin
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

Personally, I continue to believe in this coin. A really strong and promising project that will need to be improved in the near future. Active and reliable development team.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

ETH demonstrates clear ambitions and chances for a successful future. After all, the development team there is really a brilliant, cool leader. At the same time, the number of competent developers outperforms other projects.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Personally, I believe in the development and success of ETH. Really good technology, it is used by almost 90% of ICO. A solid team of developers who have plans for competent development. Kiss
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Personally, I believe in the development and success of ETH. Really good technology, it is used by almost 90% of ICO. A solid team of developers who have plans for competent development. Kiss
The jacket would be called a digital 90%, this is already a guarantee for a good future etherium. Apparently, its popularity will very well affect the price, That's just along with the price on the airwaves, the price will rise to the cost of the transaction .
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

Some of Ethereum holder now are aware of price dump, don't panic guys the future is bright! Roll Eyes

The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW to PoS). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization. The million dollar question is whether Ethereum can become the Web 3.0 it wants to be or merely just a blockchain solution.

The EEA ( Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) continues to add interesting allies, but maybe more importantly for the medium-term, plans to enhance its marketing. A polished marketing campaign could be just what Ethereum needs to gain the kind of mainstream traction that will push it to the top of the heap in terms of price and adoption.

Institutional Investment

Physically settled futures is the first step toward ETFs, which would allow more and more institutions to get on board with the latest commodity asset. And when I say institutional, it’s not just corporations and banks; think sovereign funds and fixed-income providers with trillions at their collective disposal. Even without ETFs or other more traditional investment vehicles, you could imagine an increasing number of hedge funds, family funds, and corporations getting on board and buying cryptocurrencies as part of their portfolio.

Proof of Stake

PoW is getting a bad reputation in mainstream media; it is expensive, environmentally unfriendly (we can all disagree about the degree to which PoW contributes to pollution, but no one would argue that it doesn’t contribute much more than PoS would), and already being pushed out of communities and jurisdictions that don’t want to sell all their power to a handful of crypto mines. PoW also inevitably leads to some degree of centralization based on economics alone. Staking brings with it the promise of a cleaner, just as secure blockchain, as well as dividend-like rewards for stakers. If implemented successfully, PoS could make ETH the most attractive cryptocurrency by itself (let alone the network and platform that it enables).

If Ethereum becomes the go-to blockchain for individual and enterprise solutions (and it is easily the best situated to do that from today’s perspective), the demand and value of ETH will be directly correlated. And, as we know from the last 10 years of the evolution of the internet (eg: social media), networks have a geometric effect on value as they spread. Here are the scenarios:

Get thousands of people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is great.
Get a million people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is huge.
Get a billion+ people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is unimaginable.

Don't panic guys! Ethereum is really great project for me!

The competitive position of the Efirium will depend on the willingness of developers to develop the technical infrastructure. For several years, crypto-currency will move to a new platform, which will minimize the number of technical failures. As a result, ETH will show significant growth.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Great write up sir, my own view is that we need to pass this current situation that we are dealing with, and after that the growth of the eth network can keep improving and leading us to a much bigger user friendly situations
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

thereum Future?

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)

Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

thereum Future?

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)

Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.

I'm sure Ethereum have higher profit in the future. People now are more than willing to take some risk, because they are all aware that cryptocurrency is volatile, and hope a chances to double the growth of thier investment. With a smart contract ability the future of Ethereum is great.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

i think this is a nice news you have Join One of the World's Largest Cyptocurrency Exchange for Fast and Safe Trading. Quick Sign-Up. Types: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash.
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

It is very possible that in a few years, the air will be on the top, but the height of this peak at the moment can not be adequately considered, the reason is the general trend for the market drop. I do not think that we will see 1 place, but stably the second can be easily achieved.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

The number of ethereum investors is very big and the coins with the largest volume of money. Eth is very influential from the economic crisis. the price is low and stable at the moment. but will rise soon and will be the biggest brand coin in the future.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

At this time ETH is a very undervalued currency compared to its potentia.The number of investors are increasing day by day and with improved technology the speed will also increase and more ICO will get on its blockchain technology and its base for smart contracts will also boost up the prices. So the future of this crypto is very bright and in coming days more agencies will opt it as payment mode.So just wait for that time.
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

I think the etherium has a great future. This is the younger brother of bitcoin, a lot of coins are made on the basis of the etherium. Technology has ushered in a new era. The etherium will only strengthen and grow.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

What is with all this FUD regarding Ethereum these days? Did Bitcoin lose its value completely when the hackers hacked Mt.Gox and sold a ton of coins at low prices? Did the FBI raid result in Bitcoin disappearing? The answer is obvious and everyone knows that Bitcoin bounced back stronger than ever and reached insane highs as time passed. Ethereum will also bounce back just like Bitcoin no matter how many hackers attack it since it is the most popular altcoin which continues to grow in popularity and it is here to stay. Stop spreading silly FUD people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nytstalker

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Ethereum has a bright future, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors support and use ethereum in their projects.
Bokugo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Ethereum has a bright future, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors support and use ethereum in their projects.
For Ethereum has a very bright future. What more ethereum has over every other project, it's just supperior compared to the others. And I'm sure the Etherium will bring something profitable in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: