Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

I predict Ethereum future is that Ethereum price will rise high and give investors big profits, even I'm sure in the future Ethereum will beat Bitcoin.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

The future of Ethereum will be very bright because ETH technology will be the technology of the future, predicting to overtake Bitcoin to become the most popular crypto in the world. So if you are currently investing and holding an ETH, you should not sell and determine long-term investment and holdings for at least the next 2 years because of the potential of the ETH exchange rate to rise to $ 5,000 by 2020.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

I think te future of ethereum will be good, because ethereum I think for now is the best product in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Ethereum make good financial system very easy to use and effective in blockchain, as bounty hunter ethereum is helping too as payment systen
KarleenDion

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I am sure Ethereum will survive and continue to grow in the future, I see the development of Ethereum is very good from time to time the higher and increasingly popular, so I believe the future of ETH is very bright.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

I think the future of ethereum will flourish. Ethereum will pass bitcoin. Many investors are turning to ethereum. It will be the first address for people wanting to invest in virtual currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

Of course it has a future, Ethereum is better than other Altcoins in this market, no one can predict when its value may rise or may also fall, I consider that Ethereum has many people who trust even in the fall of their value but still it has great potential

Hello!
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

In general, it is certain that Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency  in the market despite that there is a big drop during this period. Moreover, I think that Ethereum is more profitable than most of cryptocurrencies (except the king Bitcoin )  ,  due to it  has a smart contract  and it  can be used in ICO's and many characteristics like, the huge value of Market Cap, Pirce, Volume...

On the other hand, I expect that Ethereum will be more important than now in everything ( Price, Market cap , total of users and other things  ), especially when Bitcoin will develop in a good way, because Ethereum and the cryptocurrencies ( followers )  in general , are related or linked to Bitcoin in every development ) , and I think if the governments will stop attacking Bitcoin and will  recognize the digital currencies,  then everything will change for better.  Hope that the era of cryptocurrency  will continue in a good way.
Better is coming.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

Great insight.

I like your perspective on Ethereum. This should be helpful for beginners.
Will be much better if OP will try to give the link to the ethereum latest whitepaper and in there already explained about the future vision of ethereum.

Firstly, they need seriously improve speed of blockchain. Today its speed is very Lamentable.
But in total - ETH will be in TOP still for a long time from now...
It has been planned in the ethereum whitepaper. If you should learn about the purpose of raiden combined with plasma. To reach the visa scalability and there is a lot of research already implemented in the ethereum blockchain.

with the development that is on Ethereum able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very reliable. because the development of Ethereum is able to make the future better. so it would be great to have Ethereum and support the future progress.

aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

I think ethereum will be great someday. I believe in your perspective. Ethereum is oneof the great crypto in the market aside from other coins. It can be profitable someday.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

Great insight.

I like your perspective on Ethereum. This should be helpful for beginners.
Will be much better if OP will try to give the link to the ethereum latest whitepaper and in there already explained about the future vision of ethereum.

Firstly, they need seriously improve speed of blockchain. Today its speed is very Lamentable.
But in total - ETH will be in TOP still for a long time from now...
It has been planned in the ethereum whitepaper. If you should learn about the purpose of raiden combined with plasma. To reach the visa scalability and there is a lot of research already implemented in the ethereum blockchain.

with Ethereum which has the potential for ever-increasing development will greatly enable the future of Ethereum to be highly reliable and preferred. so for Ethereum, it is able to have a good development and improvement in the future.

abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I think the futuer of eth is good will improve. because I believe that in the future ethereum will be better even more people will also use ethereum because Ethereum is a public peer-to-peer network or blockchain with its own digital currency.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

Ethereum is an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functionality. It provides decentralized virtual machines to handle point-to-point contracts and was devised from the very first day as a decentralized application development platform. The most important technological contribution of Ethereum is smart contracts. Smart contracts are programs stored on the block keys that assist and verify the negotiation and operation of contracts.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

Ethereum

In 2013-2014, programmer Vitalik Buterin was inspired by Bitcoin and put forward the concept of Ethereum. Vitalik published the Ethereum White Paper in 2013, referring to the original intention of Ethereum: decentralized, more open, and safe use. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also based on a blockchain, but one of the most unique features is that it uses open source smart contracts (smart contracts), which are more open and free than Bitcoin, but the principle and Bitcoin are still the same. .

The greatest feature of the Ether is the use of open-source smart contracts. The Ethercoin is a cryptocurrency derived from Ethereum technology. It has now become the second-most expensive cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin, and its value has increased most Rapidly.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

Some of Ethereum holder now are aware of price dump, don't panic guys the future is bright! Roll Eyes

The Ethereum Foundation is working furiously toward scaling solutions (as well as the migration away from PoW to PoS). Plasma, Sharding, Casper, are all priorities for the Foundation and its allies in building out a scaled, decentralized blockchain. If anyone can do it, they can. (Note, scaling has plagued blockchain for almost 10 years, but it plagues every network and organization. The million dollar question is whether Ethereum can become the Web 3.0 it wants to be or merely just a blockchain solution.

The EEA ( Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) continues to add interesting allies, but maybe more importantly for the medium-term, plans to enhance its marketing. A polished marketing campaign could be just what Ethereum needs to gain the kind of mainstream traction that will push it to the top of the heap in terms of price and adoption.

Institutional Investment

Physically settled futures is the first step toward ETFs, which would allow more and more institutions to get on board with the latest commodity asset. And when I say institutional, it’s not just corporations and banks; think sovereign funds and fixed-income providers with trillions at their collective disposal. Even without ETFs or other more traditional investment vehicles, you could imagine an increasing number of hedge funds, family funds, and corporations getting on board and buying cryptocurrencies as part of their portfolio.

Proof of Stake

PoW is getting a bad reputation in mainstream media; it is expensive, environmentally unfriendly (we can all disagree about the degree to which PoW contributes to pollution, but no one would argue that it doesn’t contribute much more than PoS would), and already being pushed out of communities and jurisdictions that don’t want to sell all their power to a handful of crypto mines. PoW also inevitably leads to some degree of centralization based on economics alone. Staking brings with it the promise of a cleaner, just as secure blockchain, as well as dividend-like rewards for stakers. If implemented successfully, PoS could make ETH the most attractive cryptocurrency by itself (let alone the network and platform that it enables).

If Ethereum becomes the go-to blockchain for individual and enterprise solutions (and it is easily the best situated to do that from today’s perspective), the demand and value of ETH will be directly correlated. And, as we know from the last 10 years of the evolution of the internet (eg: social media), networks have a geometric effect on value as they spread. Here are the scenarios:

Get thousands of people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is great.
Get a million people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is huge.
Get a billion+ people using applications on the Ethereum blockchain routinely—price is unimaginable.

Don't panic guys! Ethereum is really great project for me!

I don't feel worried about the dumping price of Ethereum right now. I am hopeful and believer tnat Ethereum will go back to its high price. There is no reason to sell my ethereum now, I will just keep on holding it, as you said, the future of ethereum is really bright.
so far I have noticed the development of Ethereum which continues to show an ever-increasing development. it's great to make far greater profits in the future. so I prefer to have Ethereum for the future as my favorite coin that I support for its development.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Ethereum

In 2013-2014, programmer Vitalik Buterin was inspired by Bitcoin and put forward the concept of Ethereum. Vitalik published the Ethereum White Paper in 2013, referring to the original intention of Ethereum: decentralized, more open, and safe use. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also based on a blockchain, but one of the most unique features is that it uses open source smart contracts (smart contracts), which are more open and free than Bitcoin, but the principle and Bitcoin are still the same. .

The greatest feature of the Ether is the use of open-source smart contracts. The Ethercoin is a cryptocurrency derived from Ethereum technology. It has now become the second-most expensive cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin, and its value has increased most Rapidly.
the future of ethereum is a great blockchain and its the best way to have more income to earn and also is an innovative system for investment into promising. development of new solution ,support and improvement of the ethereum future ethereum developer introduced thier own scailing initiatives. the platform that hosts the most blockchain startups and attracts the most developers.  
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

The concept of the Etherium is most interesting, since it was originally created not for speculative purposes, mainly, and not with a claim to replace conventional money, but as a tool for block-building, for crowdfunding, co-investment and other interesting projects. If the interest of the banking community to its technology continues, then the ETH can become as the most sane among all the brethren.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Ethereum only created a future for many coins which is being there in the market mate. Then you want to invest on the good coin first thing you need to start work on smart contract develpment.  Since this coin give a way for many coin now still they are standing in the legendary position in this market. There are people really keep avoiding the ethereum mining, do not make such kind of things dude.
All you need is your effort with the coins are cheap if you do that over ethereum in some time you can find good amount as a returns mate.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

I never panicked in this situation. last year, etherum also experienced the same conditions, but in the end profit is the final goal because we always hold and wait for prices to rise again. currently I just wait for the price of etherum to go up and not plan to buy.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Ethereum is the best currency in the crypto money world. It will be as valuable as Bitcoin in the future. It will be very important to trade in the virtual money market.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Ethereum is one of the safest coins I have. On the days when I first entered the market, I earned money by buying and selling. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the coins I use to make money.
I bought an ethereum for investment purposes. Prices have fallen shan and invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: