Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more?  (Read 503 times)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Holding and buying more..
It`s probably dip and deepest see bottom..
Can`t find better time to invest heavier..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

Holding and buying more if possible.

Been buying into more of my current coins whenever I have the chance. Not spending too much time on how much lower it can still go. Coins like $VEN and $ICX are hovering around the current price for a while now...few sats more or less isn't a big deal to me.

I am waiting for a few nice ICO's to launch at exchanges. Typical trend is that tokens get on DEX even cheaper than during ICO. Hope it will not be the case, but if it is, I will buy more. Examples of projects I am anxiously waiting for are two projects I invested in two ways already (ICO and bounty) are Chainium and Effect.ai. Both projects have had a pretty good ICO with both very decent token metrics. Can't wait to stock up more.
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

I am holding and planning to invest in upcoming ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Hodling and buying more for me too. It wouldn't make sense to sell in this bear market as most of the coins are in red for the past few months and one should wait for the markets to recover before trying to sell his coins.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Hodling, if that pays off and I profit, diversify in more altcoins, hodl those.... repeat. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

doing everything, perspective projects are holding , also ETH are holding, cause now it have low price! now market is down thats why I am holding everything
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Holding and buying more..
It`s probably dip and deepest see bottom..
Can`t find better time to invest heavier..

Mainly hold, if the price is high - then sell (and set some money apart to buy alts in future), if the price is low I have some free funds to invest - then buy.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Merited by Marcsymon (5)

I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

For me in this situation that all cryptos are in red market I am much prefer to buy more and hodl it and wait for it's peak prior selling. In this strategy I am sure to get profit but has the big risk also what will really happen to the market. With a lot of patient and with strong determination it might lead us to win to this cryptocurrencies battle.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Had a good run over the past few months so managed to settle all my initial investment to break even. Everything now is profit so no risk of holding however I do scrape off some profits here and there into more stable crypto like Eth.
Well, for someone who may have been able to take advantage of the market fluctuation based on their idea about trading, this is something that can easily be done. Not all of us had the leisure of selling at the peak, but at some point during the downtrend, rather than just watching and holding, we were able to make use of it to get something good, but it is all based on knowledge and since not everyone have this knowledge, it is always better to just hold and wait it out.

doing everything, perspective projects are holding , also ETH are holding, cause now it have low price! now market is down thats why I am holding everything
How you are managing to do everything ? I just wonder. Holding and buying more is possible for anyone but selling and holding a same coin must make a person into trader. Only for active traders may buying more and selling is possible still holding is not an agenda of traders.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

This is not the time to sell your coins. This is the time to be accumulating and finding new opportunities. You will regret it bigtime if you sell all of your shares during a bear market. It will turn up again, be patient Smiley
If anyone is selling their coins now they are seriously making a mistake because they are not even in a good position at all to sell. This is the way the market has always been and one thing is that it would recover. It is just a matter of patience and for those who realize how big what they are holding could get, it would be less of a worry for them knowing that in the future, they have so much more to gain than what is at hand now.

I am just buying more as markets started showing good signals of recovery hence it must be a good time to have more coins for comparatively cheaper prices than what we had in some four months back. Probably I am falling into the category of buying more and holding.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

I am more on hodling for now. Patiently waiting for my coins to pump before selling it and do trading. Anyway, buying more is a good idea when the market is red. We can dance the situation and make some profits out of the dump side of most of altcoins. Just make sure you buy a good coins and not the shitcoins. Lol
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

if i have a money, i will buy more coin to invest.
but i dont have much money to invest, so i just hold and trade.
and i hope that trading can make me get a profit.
and when i have no maney at all i will sell it.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

According to my strategy and in line with my preset goals for joining crypto world is to get coins either by buying them or getting them through bounty,  hold for a period of time and sell them when I think I've met that preset goal
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I’m now holding, because I believe it’s not good time to sell yet for this recovery period. Unluckily I didn’t got the chance to buy more coins when the market dropped due to my financial shortage but if you have the budget to buy it’s not too late for you. Better to buy now because the other coins are not yet in the peak of price. I’m still hoping that my coins will increase so I can sell some of them soon.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Now i am just holding my crypto assets, i already bought more during the market dip last month so right now my bag is full and i will just hold it for a few months until i find the price right to sell. Bear market is the right time if you want to accummulate some coins because the price is very cheap and i already earn a lot now that the price already starting to recover.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

I'm currently holding my coins since last year but everytime I have extra money to invest, I keep on accumulating more coins specially this past few months because the coins in the market are on sale. Sometimes I do scalp trading to invest on ICOs. I also join bounty campaigns to get more coins.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

for current market conditions (in up trend) the steps I take are holding and hoping it will continue to slide to the moon. I do not have the courage to buy for fear of dumps again and also not buy because the price is too high.

ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

im cashing out now 40% and 20% every 10% increase looks like its trying to drop again
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

Buying more and holding it until the end of the year. I’m very optimistic that it will hit past its previous record high of $20,000.

nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

I also buy coins and hold for 1-2 years . To all this, I invest in ICO projects and do bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: