Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:50:33 PM by Xenoph0bia

All altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin, even though many coins have sprung up but the role of bitcoin is huge in the crypto world. In coinmarketcap alone, the market dominance reaches 50% more which means thousands of other coins still cannot beat the popularity of bitcoin.

I don't know if they are really dependent on the price of Bitcoin itself since there are a lot of times that the price of other cryptocurrencies are not the same or the price of them is not line to the price of Bitcoin.

In the earlier year, ETH price rose to a great price even if the price of Bitcoin is going down, continuously.
I think crypto market cannot function without bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the market.No other cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overpower Bitcoin.Moreover the prices of other altcoins and cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to Bitcoin only.So you can imagine what will be the future of Crypto market without Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes in the market.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

In future crypto market will run without bitcoin, maybe it isn't possible. Because big part of cryptos trading by bitcoin. From market statistics say that bitcoin is king all the time. Big amount of trading market volume is bitcoin exchange. Many online exchange market accept just bitcoin. Day by day much people invest their money in bitcoin market and they like this . So I think future market will good with bitcoin.
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

What can be talked about?
How can the market exist without bitcoin?
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

The bitcoin was the stepping stone to the new innovation in the technology of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. although it was started by bitcoin and also has become a standard but then other valid assets has come up with their own asset that is as generally accepted as bitcoin is so the future of crypto market without bitcoin is still bright.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

bitcoin is the main thing of crypto.bitcoin is the king of crypto and without bitcoin crypto market will not grow up.

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Well yeah, you are right in that there are some committed investors who are not going anywhere regardless of the price on the market. And this is good enough to keep things going and preventing the market from trashing to the ground which in my opinion is impossible.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

crypto market's future if without bitcoin I don't think it will be able to get a significant price and a good future, because now bitcoin is still the most dominating coin in crypto and is also a benchmark for the price of other coins.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

In my opinion, if there is no bitcoin then the crypto currency market can run as usual. Bitcoin has now lost the trust of the public because bitcoin is losing technology to several altcoins. Therefore, I judge that the market will not make any difference when there is no bitcoin. The public is increasingly aware and aware that there are altcoins that are more innovative than bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer the main focus so the market can survive without bitcoin.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

In my opinion, the crypto currency market will not be able to survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin has the potential to influence other crypto currencies. Bitcoin as king of crypto currencies still has complete control and influence market prices. All crypto currencies depend on the price of bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is decreasing, making all the prices of crypto currencies fall. I imagine if there is no bitcoin then all crypto currencies will be destroyed and the market will no longer be active. Yeah, we can only pray and give our best contribution so that the market can recover soon.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

Of course not, Bitcoin will continue to lead the crypto market. In fact, it is the cryptocurrency favorite of the whole world. Bitcoin was born for "Disrupting Money". The crypto volatility causes panic but it is manageable and must be overcome.
Bitcoin has opened a door of opportunities around the world and It's Just the Beginning.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:14:49 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:18:31 AM by mohammedmattar

In short, Bitcoin is the basis on which the entire encryption market is built
The construction can not be groundless
This is in the foreseeable future, but after years I do not know how many
Game rules may change.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

It may be possible that way but that is if maybe there is a fork of bitcoin where all miners turn and support that new fork making bitcoin to lose its value. If not this then there is no way bitcoin can be out of existence in the cryptocurrency market.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

when that happens, 40% of the crypto demands will decrease. but after that I actually saw a lot of positive things, like the altcoin under etherum on the big pump. and there will also be more altcoins that will become bounty platforms.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

Bitcoin, as the number one cryptocurrency is spearheading the entire crypto world to the future. The absence of Bitcoin in this scene will only create fear because Bitcoin has already gained the trust of about 80% crypto investors. Most of these investors will withdraw their investments from crypto when Bitcoin collapses and this will be a major blow to the entire crypto market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

I'm sure btc won't die, until now the crypto market is still standing because there are still many investors who believe btc will recover from the red zone, and they believe that, but it can't be denied that many people predict btc will be replaced by the altcoin like ethereum but I was pessimistic that it happened before any real action would be different, like the dollar predictions that the yuan might be replaced by 2025, because the impact was already felt and even real movements already existed, such as many countries already carrying out export-import transactions with the yuan, and increasingly As China's current import export activity increases, I hope that BTC is not as weak as the dollar
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

It is impossible to imagine of crypto-market without Bitcoin. As of now, all the other crypto-currencies are traded primarily with respect to Bitcoin. The fiat vs altcoin trade is much lower than the BTC vs altcoin trade and this is true even for the major alts such as ETH, ADA, XRP and XLM.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

maybe the future of crypto market if there is no bitcoin it will be very dangerous it could be where the exchange closes and recruits and it can also place the exchange to run away from the traders who use the exchange place, as well as to be safer to store all the cryptocurrency assets that you have a wallet that can support cryptocurrency that you have and for sure it will be very safe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jdleonor

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

In future crypto market will run without bitcoin, maybe it isn't possible.And this is good enough to keep things going and preventing the market from trashing to the ground which in my opinion is impossible.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

In future crypto market will run without bitcoin, maybe it isn't possible.And this is good enough to keep things going and preventing the market from trashing to the ground which in my opinion is impossible.
I don't think it's possible. because crypto without bitcoin, I don't think it will work. because bitcoin is the highest coin. so if bitcoin doesn't exist, all coins must also not exist, and there is definitely no crypto market
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

I don't think it's possible. because crypto without bitcoin, I don't think it will work. because bitcoin is the highest coin. so if bitcoin doesn't exist, all coins must also not exist, and there is definitely no crypto market
I also think about the same thing. I feel that the important point of crypto is bitcoin, it's like a heart, which when it stops, will make other organs also stop. yeah, but we can't guess the development of this crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: