Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7366 times)
lordgoth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

Haha they can't blame us from using "Sprouts+" named now they blame us from using .... "helping" named in Latin?  Grin There will be no end of this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

great name and glad with the move!
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:07:16 AM by oogone

It looks like this team is starting to move in a better direction!

But can I swap Bunnycoin or Infinitecoin for Auxilium as well or are you only going to be intent on dumping Sprouts?

Don't take this the wrong way, surely you guys should understand the concern of any coin community if another coin is going to swap their coin for something else and most possibly going to dump on our market.

To be fair Auxilium should then swap any coin for Auxilium, not only Sprouts, or use another means of launching Auxilium and leave Sprouts alone.

That way will be really "Helping".

edit: Nice name Auxilium.

edit: The Sprouts Team will enable a solution for the current high supply, and we do not aim to stop there. Sprouts will be more than just a trading commodity. For those that know, there is already a game running, using Sprouts.
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 09:04:28 AM by JamesLit81

It looks like this team is starting to move in a better direction!

But can I swap Bunnycoin or Infinitecoin for Auxilium as well or are you only going to be intent on dumping Sprouts?

Don't take this the wrong way, surely you guys should understand the concern of any coin community if another coin is going to swap their coin for something else and most possibly going to dump on our market.

To be fair Auxilium should then swap any coin for Auxilium, not only Sprouts, or use another means of launching Auxilium and leave Sprouts alone.

That way will be really "Helping".

edit: Nice name Auxilium.

edit: The Sprouts Team will enable a solution for the current high supply, and we do not aim to stop there. Sprouts will be more than just a trading commodity. For those that know, there is already a game running, using Sprouts.

Hi Oogone,

We appreciate your concern but please rest assured, we have no intention of 'dumping' Sprouts onto the market, ever.

We cannot cancel the swap as many have only bought into Sprouts for the swap. As discussed above, when my team and I formed the Sprouts dev team, there were fewer than 25 active Sprouts community members.

Today we have over 5,000 Auxilium community members because of the work we have done to promote our brand and initiative.

If you and your team are successful in reviving Sprouts and are able to clear the sell wall and create real demand, we would discuss our options at the time, and none of those options would include dumping onto the Sprouts market.

You and others who have spoken out against our cause and methods have continued to assume we're not actually nice people with good intentions, but rather that we're in this for ourselves and that we don't care about others.

This could not be further from the truth however. We have been open and honest all along about what our intentions and goals are, you've just not believed or listened.

We are determined to see Auxilium a global, resounding success, because we WANT to HELP others. To make a difference in the world, for the better.

Therefore, dumping swapped Sprouts coins onto any market, goes completely against everything Auxilium stands for and is about.

You have my word that should Sprouts gain in value and be in demand, and if we then decide to sell a portion, we will do so with the health and wellbeing of the Sprouts crypto currency in the forefront of our minds.

As for your suggestion regarding allowing holders of other currencies to swap for Auxilium, the team had already discussed this months ago and it’s on the cards, too.

We’re focused this time around on swapping Sprouts only but we have every intention of allowing others to swap to Auxilium, in the future.

We hope as time passes and as we begin to proove ourselves as genuine and sincere, you and others who are currently untrusting, will feel differently.

The Auxilium Team
lordgoth

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

@oogone since the name of coin is changed. We all okie right  Wink. About swap sprouts or not, people have freely to do with their money here right? ( include swap or not ). About dump or not, It like people invest ETH into a ICO and they will expect the dev team won't sell these ETH because it may harm the ETH Huh?

In the end, I think sprouts holders are grown-up enough to know what to do with their money. And it is THEIR money, they can dump/buy/sell/do whatever they want with it.  Grin
oogone

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

@oogone since the name of coin is changed. We all okie right  Wink. About swap sprouts or not, people have freely to do with their money here right? ( include swap or not ). About dump or not, It like people invest ETH into a ICO and they will expect the dev team won't sell these ETH because it may harm the ETH Huh?

In the end, I think sprouts holders are grown-up enough to know what to do with their money. And it is THEIR money, they can dump/buy/sell/do whatever they want with it.  Grin

Sure thing!

I was just wondering if I should keep on warning the Sprouts community against other coin teams (like Auxilium) from stealing their Sprouts, in order to launch their own scheme.

Thanks for the heads up!
lordgoth

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 10:25:25 AM by lordgoth

@oogone Steal? It already wrote down clearly that there will be 40% premine. Auxilium team doesn't trick people to send their sprouts and take 40% here right? It is a deal, I invest Sprouts, they will take 26% for funding and 14% for prevent the dump. It already wrote down over and over everywhere. If you call people stealing something, you should have proof of it  Grin
lordgoth

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

We can call this as the swap, but I call this as an investing opportunity. And as any investor, I want my money to spend into something to earn more money, not sitting there in the bank  Roll Eyes
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:23:26 PM by JamesLit81

Sure thing!

I was just wondering if I should keep on warning the Sprouts community against other coin teams (like Auxilium) from stealing their Sprouts, in order to launch their own scheme.

Thanks for the heads up!

With all due respect Oogone,

As already mentioned, there were fewer than 25 active Sprouts community members when my team and I decided to take over the Sprouts development role because Mr. Eggman, the original developer, left Sprouts for dead, in favour of his next currency, the 888 coin. Few were interested in Sprouts until we came along.

It could be argued that as we had amassed over 300 community members at the time you decided to jump ship because you weren't happy with the premine, that you were taking advantage of our efforts.

The use of the word 'steal' implies we're doing something illegal or unethical and as we're not doing anything illegal and our intentions all along, have been ethical and also, people are free thinking, the use of the word is misplaced and misleading.

We have over 5,000 community members, the vast majority of whom, are adults and presumably free thinking. They have all read our goals, plans, methods and proposals. If any are unhappy with what they've read, they will decide to leave our community as is their right.

The fact that since the 300 community members, (around the time you jumped ship) we have amassed 4,700 more community members and each of those is acutely aware of what Sprouts+, now Auxilium, intends to do and how we're going to do it, suggests the vast majority disagree with your views.

You knew our intentions at the time you decided to form a new Sprouts team and that all those interested in following Auxilium, would jump the Sprouts ship when the time came.

Look on the bright side, now that you've formed the Sprouts team, I wouldn't be surprised if some of our 5,000 members continue holding an amount of Sprouts as well as swapping to Auxilium. So, in effect, we've likely helped build your community base rather than tear it down, as you suggest is the case.

Please cease the strongly worded and misleading posts or as per the warning we issued your team a few days ago, we will take the matter further.

The Auxilium Team
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

@oogone Steal? It already wrote down clearly that there will be 40% premine. Auxilium team doesn't trick people to send their sprouts and take 40% here right? It is a deal, I invest Sprouts, they will take 26% for funding and 14% for prevent the dump. It already wrote down over and over everywhere. If you call people stealing something, you should have proof of it  Grin

Hi Lordgoth,

Just to ensure people know the figures correctly and so that we don't give further reason for others to sprout more negativity...

It's 24% as capital and 16% for security and the equality of the network.

Smiley
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Auxilium Team has on many occasions says sprouts is worthless.

Why are you even bothering with a swap, since it is apparent many of the sprouts coins holders want nothing to do with you.

Would it not make more sense to just turn Auxilium into a standard ICO and take LTC or BTC or Doge for purchase of said coins.

That way you start your coins and any sprouts users can just sell their sprouts and buy your coin , if they so choose.

This way you avoid the hard feelings that your current stance has caused with the sprouts holders.

Also your ratio in price could be much higher than the 40% if the initial ICO price is higher, and it is not like you can't grant yourselves a premine to cover your costs.

Seems like a simple answer to a simple problem.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
aratalawrence

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

When will be swap of coins?
JamesLit81

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:19:05 AM by JamesLit81

Auxilium Team has on many occasions says sprouts is worthless.

Why are you even bothering with a swap, since it is apparent many of the sprouts coins holders want nothing to do with you.

Would it not make more sense to just turn Auxilium into a standard ICO and take LTC or BTC or Doge for purchase of said coins.

That way you start your coins and any sprouts users can just sell their sprouts and buy your coin , if they so choose.

This way you avoid the hard feelings that your current stance has caused with the sprouts holders.

Also your ratio in price could be much higher than the 40% if the initial ICO price is higher, and it is not like you can't grant yourselves a premine to cover your costs.

Seems like a simple answer to a simple problem.

Hi Zin-Zang,

We're continuing with the swap because it would be unethical, show a lack of integrity and a lack of caring for our community if we did not. Many people have invested into Sprouts for the sole purpose of then swapping to Auxilium.

You need to apply the correct context here, which is, there was no Sprouts development team at the time we announced to our community, that we'd hold a swap from the currency with no future and no development team, to what was Sprouts+, now Auxilium.

We offered the swap so that people holding Sprouts coins would not be left with nothing, due to the lack of a developer / team, hyperinflation and extremely large total supply.

It could be argued that anyone who now suggests we should not hold the swap as we said we would, even condemns us for it, is highlighting their own hypocrisy, lack of integrity and lack of loyalty.

People have invested their money into Sprouts for the swap. We can't now cancel it. That goes against everything we stand for.

Once again, people are free thinking. People are free to choose to swap or not to swap.
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Hi,

I am a Sprouts holder and I am not able to understand the developer of the coin left this coin to die and comes back with the roadmap. It is written that the between Feb to April wallet will be launched and coins will be swapped. Time is almost half through and Dev is not updating the post.

My question is Why Dev does not find it necessary to update community with dates or time when roughly those tasks will be completed Or will it be like it was when he left the coin to die.

I have invested and want sprouts to grow but there seems to be less confidence as per the community apart from the big sprouts holders. If this is not true Dev should provide a update for us as a community to be confident in the coin.

Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Sprouts+ has changed her name, and rebranded, to Auxilium. Which is still an opportunity for sprts holders to swap to when launched. At TestNet now.

You can find more information on for instance:
https://auxilium.global
https://forum.auxilium.global

We sure never abondoned our project; only stopped updating this ANN, because 1) it is for Sprouts+, and 2) because some people who support a different sprts dev team found it necessary to keep spamming the topic. Instead of putting our energy in countering childish behaviour we decided to focus on our official platforms.

Hope you will find more information there on what you could do with your sprts.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

Sprouts+ has changed her name, and rebranded, to Auxilium. Which is still an opportunity for sprts holders to swap to when launched. At TestNet now.

You can find more information on for instance:
https://auxilium.global
https://forum.auxilium.global

We sure never abondoned our project; only stopped updating this ANN, because 1) it is for Sprouts+, and 2) because some people who support a different sprts dev team found it necessary to keep spamming the topic. Instead of putting our energy in countering childish behaviour we decided to focus on our official platforms.

Hope you will find more information there on what you could do with your sprts.

They are always "on testnet". The scam continues.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

To whomever is either involved in, or running the late sprouts+ program, now rebranded to Auxilium.

I have a question for you. And I really am curious if you can answer it.

Can you point out at least one example of a legit cryptocurrency that has a 40% premine?

(And you may call the 40% whatever you like. I know that parts are divvied up different ways. But at the end of the day, 40% will be controllable, and in wallets of the "team".)

I would be very curious if you can find one example, where it has *not* turned out to be a scam.
Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ricsung

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

To whomever is either involved in, or running the late sprouts+ program, now rebranded to Auxilium.

Can you point out at least one example of a legit cryptocurrency that has a 40% premine?

(And you may call the 40% whatever you like. I know that parts are divvied up different ways. But at the end of the day, 40% will be controllable, and in wallets of the "team".)

I would be very curious if you can find one example, where it has *not* turned out to be a scam.
Thanks.
Obviously, the project team has been a little weak. There's not too many people to pay attention to.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Thanks.
Obviously, the project team has been a little weak. There's not too many people to pay attention to.

We have not been using this ANN any longer, but check it now and again to be sure all questions are answered anyways.

We have rebranded to Auxilium, and have been active on a lot of online platforms updating the community.

@shaw1: there is a total of 40% premine yes. But 16% will be held in escrow, which is a very important element of information you left out.
Looking at the top-10 cryptocurrencies Ripple and Lumens are extreme examples whereas both have a premine of 90%+, also cryptocurrencies Cardano, IOTA, NEO and EOS have a premine, one higher than the other.

We have been very transparant and clear about the premine, and will remain so. We feel the premine is the only realistic way to compete on this competitive cryptocurrency market. If you do not feel this is necessary, and think Sprouts will do good (after 3 years), you can always stay with Sprouts. No obligation to swap, just an opportunity.

@Ricsung "the project team has been a little weak", is a statement that has no solid ground. We have been working on altering the PoS for Ethereum with PoS combination. We already have successfully stakes with Ethereum which is a great accomplishment.

We gladly answer serious questions on one of our official online platforms.

Have a good day Smiley

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Hello all,

We have locked this thread, because we have rebranded to Auxilium and not using bitcointalk any longer as core of our communication to the community.

Please find us, like many already have done and do on a daily basis, on one of our official online platforms.

Wish you all the best and see you soon.

Kind regards,

Auxilium Team

Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: