Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]BITPLAY SIGNATURE /AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN | PM eth add. [3 weeks] [ENDED]  (Read 4844 times)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Hello all, after considering many factors, I have decided to pause the campaign for now until bitplay team provide the escrow.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Thanks for alteast you followed by advise and pause the campaign in benefit of the people here. Smiley

My next suggestion is to lock this topic for necessary spams  Smiley

I have heard that on the forum there were cases when a manager paid to participants from his own wallet when the company didn't deposit funds to escrow. I do not say that Pitplay manager must to do the same, just paying your attention that there are responsible people here.

Don't be so greedy. After all, he is a manager only and get paid for his managing job and in this case he won't be paid either for this one week of managing this.  Sad

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

They've started deleting posts regarding the escrow and signature campaign on telegram. I've passed the first week and will be removing the signature now. If (by some miracle) they actually escrow, please pm me and I'll return the signature and avatar. Good luck with these guys.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

They've started deleting posts regarding the escrow and signature campaign on telegram. I've passed the first week and will be removing the signature now. If (by some miracle) they actually escrow, please pm me and I'll return the signature and avatar. Good luck with these guys.
Same with me. I posted "No escrow yet" with a sticker and I was kicked out of the group in a matter of seconds.
I am too removing my signature as the campaign is already on pause and I don't expect it to come back with a legitimate escrow.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Same with me. I posted "No escrow yet" with a sticker and I was kicked out of the group in a matter of seconds.
I am too removing my signature as the campaign is already on pause and I don't expect it to come back with a legitimate escrow.
Kicking you in telegram while  your a participants of this campaign,you have the rights to ask what's deserves you?instead of delivering answers to all your questions?this is really something to be in reputation section..because if this projects continues many will be in badshape of being victim of scamming,,

This may serve as warning to all those prospective INVESTORS of the ico..if they can do this to their advertisers,what nore they can do to their investors..Keep distance guys,maybe DT members should take alook on this for the benefits of many..

I will delete this if issues are cleared..
Tyrantt

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Kicking you in telegram while  your a participants of this campaign,you have the rights to ask what's deserves you?instead of delivering answers to all your questions?this is really something to be in reputation section..because if this projects continues many will be in badshape of being victim of scamming,,

This may serve as warning to all those prospective INVESTORS of the ico..if they can do this to their advertisers,what nore they can do to their investors..Keep distance guys,maybe DT members should take alook on this for the benefits of many..

No one's replying now. CM isn't replying here, admin on telegram is deleting posts and won't reply to pm. :'D

Fun stuff...

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

So what now?
How long will it take of waiting a paused campaign?
The manager must have a negative trust if he will not paying us for 1-week work.

Running a scam campaign, he must have to take an action regarding this.

I will wait until 24 hours from now if there is no possibility the campaign will resume I will remove my signature.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

Please give me time and by the end of the week if the funds are not escrowed, I will have to inform you all about what to do next.

I'm waiting for this!

Please manager inform us earlier it seems we are wasting our time here.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Doing the same thing now but by means if the campaign is backed with escrow, contact me. But I have higher expectation that we are going nowhere here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:24 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:48:44 PM by sieemma

This may serve as a warning to all those prospective INVESTORS of the ico..if they can do this to their advertisers, what more they can do to their investors..Keep distance guys, maybe DT members should take a look on this for the benefits of many..

+1 for that.

Very sad to hear that some people got banned from their telegram group for asking about escrow, it is all my fault, yeah, I should have done my work better. I am very sorry for that.

Please, you should consider our time variations in the forum. We are not from the same country so when your questions take long before they get answered, kindly bear with me.

I have been speaking with the bitplay team for the whole long and this is what has come to the conclusion:

Bitplay team agrees to end the signature campaign.
They will pay for the first week of the campaign in their token equivalent.

Please, this was what transpired in our chat.

Please Kindly pm me your ethereum wallet(ERC-20 compactible) to update the spreadsheet.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

Those who were adversely affected by the campaign should post a scam accusation against Bitplay.

Their brand should not come out unscathed, definitely not a great idea to have such dodgy activity so early in their platform's marketing campaign.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Here's my ethereum address.

Bitcointalk Username: Gabrieelle
Eth Address: 0x3b12d3816FE6a5aC77B625DFc2F6DBDeE1cc831e

I am #44 in the spreadsheet.
Tyrantt

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

This may serve as a warning to all those prospective INVESTORS of the ico..if they can do this to their advertisers, what more they can do to their investors..Keep distance guys, maybe DT members should take a look on this for the benefits of many..

+1 for that.

Very sad to hear that some people got banned from their telegram group for asking about escrow, it is all my fault, yeah, I should have done my work better. I am very sorry for that incidence.

Please why don't you consider our time variations in the forum? We are not from the same country so when your questions take long before they get answered, kindly bear with me.

I have been speaking with the bitplay team for the whole long and this is what has come to the conclusion:

Bitplay team agrees to end the signature campaign.
They will pay for the first week of the campaign in their token equivalent.

Please, this was what transpired in our chat.

Please Kindly send here your ethereum wallet(ERC-20 compactible) to update the spreadsheet.

Paying in their tokens? So they didn't have the funds in the first place? Sorry to say this but, that's not entirely how it goes. I'll still open up a thread in reputation board because this is just ridiculous.

If they wanted to pay in their shitcoin, then this campaign should be in the alt-coin section.

I have a feeling that they've been planing this all along.

sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

Paying in their tokens? So they didn't have the funds in the first place? Sorry to say this but, that's not entirely how it goes. I'll still open up a thread in reputation board because this is just ridiculous.

If they wanted to pay in their shitcoin, then this campaign should be in the alt-coin section.

You may be right.
It was like breaking a bad news to the participants who worked for this campaign but I had no option than to relay this because I cannot afford the total amount to get my peace of mind.
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause to anyone.
Parodium

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

You may be right.
It was like breaking a bad news to the participants who worked for this campaign but I had no option than to relay this because I cannot afford the total amount to get my peace of mind.

It is your responsibility to open a scam accusation against the Bitplay team. I can't imagine why anybody would launch a thread without escrowing the funds first. Don't you know this is the wild west?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

You may be right.

It is your responsibility to open a scam accusation against the Bitplay team. I can't imagine why anybody would launch a thread without escrowing the funds first. Don't you know this is the wild west?
Your right on this one,being a manager you must be responsible for this,i dont want to say this but IF YOU DONT OPEN A SCAM ACCUSATIONS FOR THIS PROJECT THAN ONLY MEANS YOU KNOW THIS FROM THE START..i keep my silence for long but this is not the way a manager must do...considering that YOUR ACOUNT IS AT STAKE HERE BEING TAGGED BUT FROM THE START OF CAMPAIGN MANY ISSUES HAS BEEN THROWN HERE BUT YOU REACTED BEFORE END OF SECOND WEEK,YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE MANAGER..OPEN A SCAM ACCUSATION NOW OR YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE HERE..

And regarding to the Telegram issue,ITS NOT THE TIME VARIATION IS THE PROBLEM,ITS ABOUT THEM WHO PLANS ALL OF THIS,THATS WHY THEY GET ANGRY ABOUT ALL THE ESCROW QUESTIONS AND DELETING AND KICKING THOSE WHO ASK ABOUT THAT ESCROW MATTER..

You will be responsible for this..so do you responsibility or you will be in Blame for all of this,
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Okay it turns out that the concerned forumers are correct.

Wearing off signature and avatar, thanks to those folks.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

And regarding to the Telegram issue,ITS NOT THE TIME VARIATION IS THE PROBLEM,ITS ABOUT THEM WHO PLANS ALL OF THIS,THATS WHY THEY GET ANGRY ABOUT ALL THE ESCROW QUESTIONS AND DELETING AND KICKING THOSE WHO ASK ABOUT THAT ESCROW MATTER..

You will be responsible for this..so do you responsibility or you will be in Blame for all of this,

I was not speaking for them in the first place. I was replying to those who don't get my response on time.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

I am removing my signature and avatar ..
Parodium

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

I was not speaking for them in the first place. I was replying to those who don't get my response on time.

Are you going to be creating a scam accusation thread against Bitplay? Or are you going to let them get off with it? It is your responsibility to bring the actions of Bitplay to light.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

Are you going to be creating a scam accusation thread against Bitplay? Or are you going to let them get off with it? It is your responsibility to bring the actions of Bitplay to light.

Please let me consider payment of participants first OK. I am in touch with them to make sure that everyone gets paid. After all, that is the cause of all these issues. Scams accusations will come soon if they fail to pay in a day or two.
I have given them a thin gap to close and waiting for what they will do.

Although they broke their promise to pay in bitcoin, please I beg all members to accept if they are paid exactly the btc equivalent in their presale token value. This is where the problem has shifted to right now but please, you should accept it.
They have not been honest with us all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: