Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]BITPLAY SIGNATURE /AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN | PM eth add. [3 weeks] [ENDED]  (Read 4842 times)
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

I just read this news and I have done the job because it is my responsibility, and my experience following this new campaign alone I experienced something like this.
officalbitplay
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

Hello Participants.

We are deeply sorry for the unresponsiveness from our end as most of the team members were on a conference trip to Blockchain summit in Asia. Kelvin was the original thread poster and he has access to the Bitcoin Talk account and he has been unavailable due to the summit as well, we are really sorry for the inconveniences we might have caused you all, we do not have intents or motives for anything shady, we as well believe in transparency.

The telegram group moderator reported lots of rants on the telegram group and the moderator had no option than to delete all negative comments made by some participants since he could not respond to the thread and he needs to get update from a senior executive before any statement could be given from our end.

When this campaign was initiated we did contact a reputable DT member on here "Lauda" for escrow services, and as attached below she quoted:

she mentioned she would find a time to review the project in which we did waited for several days in other for her to complete her review and she stated she might not have the time was a reason we decided to escrow the campaign by ourself.

Our review showed an unexpected and poor conversion rate for the signature campaign in which we have decided to invest significantly in other means of marketing since we are running out of time on the pre-sales, in retrospect of this controversies, we have decided to pause the signature campaign since our metric shows an unrealistic benchmark towards the PreSale process, we have also deemed it right to allow all campaign participants hold our token as a deed of payment guarantee in which we would have to buy back tokens with BTC at the fixed current token PreSale rate after the conclusion of our PreSale.

Our sincere apologies once again for this unexpected turnout and considering the event that we need to do everything possible to making the PreSale a success, we hope you all bear with us and your understanding of this is greatly appreciated, we do value your support and it means a great deal to us.

We implore all participants to update the thread with their ERC20 ETH wallet address and we would proceed to immediately allocate tokens.

Thank you all for your co-operation and understanding.

Sincerely.
The BitPlay Team.

BitPlay  //  A Decentralized World of Play
■ ■ ■ BitPlay ICO ❱ April 1st, 2018 ▐ ■ ■ ■
officalbitplay
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

Also, if you have been banned on the Telegram group by the moderator, please update your telegram username on the thread and you will be unbanned immediately, sincere apologies for this.

Thank you.

BitPlay  //  A Decentralized World of Play
■ ■ ■ BitPlay ICO ❱ April 1st, 2018 ▐ ■ ■ ■
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

I was not speaking for them in the first place. I was replying to those who don't get my response on time.

Are you going to be creating a scam accusation thread against Bitplay? Or are you going to let them get off with it? It is your responsibility to bring the actions of Bitplay to light.

Please let me consider payment of participants first OK. I am in touch with them to make sure that everyone gets paid. After all, that is the cause of all these issues. Scams accusations will come soon if they fail to pay in a day or two.
I have given them a thin gap to close and waiting for what they will do.

Although they broke their promise to pay in bitcoin, please I beg all members to accept if they are paid exactly the btc equivalent in their presale token value. This is where the problem has shifted to right now but please, you should accept it.
They have not been honest with us all.

After being scammed of your participants,still your prioritizing the token?FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME THEY CHEAT US TELLING THERES A FUND THAT HAD BEEN ESCROWED BY THIS DEV,AND TURNS OUT THAT ITS JUST A BAIT FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN..NOW AFTER BENG QUESTIONED THEY WILL BE PAYING IN TOKEN?I GUESS THIS MANAGER KNOW THIS THIN FROM THE START..HE WILL BE GETTING HES PAYMENTS IN BTC,AND THE PARTICIPANTS IN TOKEN,,

TOTAL SCAM ICO..GET RID OF THIS FOR THOSE INVESTORS...
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:37:32 AM

I was not speaking for them in the first place. I was replying to those who don't get my response on time.

Are you going to be creating a scam accusation thread against Bitplay? Or are you going to let them get off with it? It is your responsibility to bring the actions of Bitplay to light.

Please let me consider payment of participants first OK. I am in touch with them to make sure that everyone gets paid. After all, that is the cause of all these issues. Scams accusations will come soon if they fail to pay in a day or two.
I have given them a thin gap to close and waiting for what they will do.

Although they broke their promise to pay in bitcoin, please I beg all members to accept if they are paid exactly the btc equivalent in their presale token value. This is where the problem has shifted to right now but please, you should accept it.
They have not been honest with us all.

After being scammed of your participants,still your prioritizing the token?FROM THE VERY FIRST TIME THEY CHEAT US TELLING THERES A FUND THAT HAD BEEN ESCROWED BY THIS DEV,AND TURNS OUT THAT ITS JUST A BAIT FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN..NOW AFTER BENG QUESTIONED THEY WILL BE PAYING IN TOKEN?I GUESS THIS MANAGER KNOW THIS THIN FROM THE START..HE WILL BE GETTING HES PAYMENTS IN BTC,AND THE PARTICIPANTS IN TOKEN,,

I know there are people like you who will think I know what was going to happen from the start. Why will I risk myself for that in the first place? How much will that pay for me?
I have been against them from the very beginning these issues started, my concern is to get participants paid.
I don't even think of payment because the issue on board is much bigger than my payment and you think i will be asking devs about my pay in btc leaving participants?

Thanks for your suggestion.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

Hello Participants.

We are deeply sorry for the unresponsiveness from our end as most of the team members were on a conference trip to Blockchain summit in Asia. Kelvin was the original thread poster and he has access to the Bitcoin Talk account and he has been unavailable due to the summit as well, we are really sorry for the inconveniences we might have caused you all, we do not have intents or motives for anything shady, we as well believe in transparency.

You believe in Transfarency?but You Made Us believe that theres a FUNDS (in which funny because you escrowed)but after that the fund is just a BAIT for the participants to believe this is a legit campaign,and now making another stories to pay us your token?isnt it a CHEATING?
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

I will have to go to bed now. I will update the spreadsheet in 6-8hrs time.
Please pm me your erc20 eth wallet address and wait for an update.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

Can I remove my signature?

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:27:18 AM by dx_twisted

Campaign Escrowed by BitPlay LTD: 1PaZkQMAMsMNUwr8RRdnDMN221F2JpascS

If the BitPlay team believes in transparency, then why all of a sudden that the escrowed funds were transferred into another account while the campaign undergoes? Also, the way they handle participant concerns is very unprofessional which gives in that something fishy is going on. As a manager, it is your responsibility to secure the funds for this campaign. A lot of people here have been victimized and its not easy for the majority of campaign members to accept tokens as a payment for what they've done. What is the assurance that they will buy back those tokens? From what exchange platform it will undergo or how will they do it? Is there's a surety that the tokens value is equal to bitcoin payment that was been posted at the beginning of your thread? If you or the dev team do not give specific answers regarding this, then we participants have the right to reject and demand payments still in bitcoin. After all, you've broken our trust and if you are a victim as well, open a reputation report against BitPlay in order for the participants to stop suspicions against you.

which we would have to buy back tokens with BTC at the fixed current token PreSale rate after the conclusion of our PreSale.

Nevermind, I've got the answer for my two questions above.

If you have the funds to buy back those tokens with Bitcoin, then why not directly pay in BTC? You guys making it more complicated.

There's no guarantee that those tokens that you will pay to us is equal to the rate given at the beginning of this campaign as the price per token will be determined after the conclusion of your pre-sale.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Can I remove my signature?

Should you have this question still? The campaign has ended.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

So this campaign is restarted ?

Wow Great. So that's how EVERY campaign should work from now onward. They should be advertising in Services section with payment in BTC and then pay in altcoins in the end.

Those who can't fulfill this little BTC promise, how can you think their token will be any worth? They will also scam the ICO.

Final another suggestion  Wink, can we continue to run this campaign for 2 months or even more with payment in Scam tokens ?

2girls

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

Hello Participants.

You believe in Transfarency?but You Made Us believe that theres a FUNDS (in which funny because you escrowed)but after that the fund is just a BAIT for the participants to believe this is a legit campaign,and now making another stories to pay us your token?isnt it a CHEATING?

The whole Office of Bitplay Went on the trip to Blockchain summit..and they forget about thier business..lolzzz   

What they learnt there ? How to scam the bounty ?

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

LOL, I knew it would turn this way only. And the funniest thing is that participants are accusing manager for not doing Escrow. Didn't you see yourself that the Escrow has been done by the company itself, which was the first sign of scam. And there were many other Escorw service providers, but he just keeps ranting one name Lauda. Also the reason that this campaign was not successful is that the ICO is plain scam. When an ICO takes investments via Paypal, you should know it is a scam. The only reason that dev is posting here so that he can receive more investments and then pump and dump.

Seriously guys, your greed is what really scammed you, not manager and not the dev. Be careful next time.

As for the scam accusation, I had already opened it here, if only you guys were more vigilant. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330302.msg34809423#msg34809423

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

We need our payment as bitcoin.We no need of any tokens.You want quality members,but you won't pay for them.Thank God.If they run the campaign for three weeks,same this will happen to us.

We need our bitcoin payment.Or else manager should red flag for managing the scam campaign and also bitplay.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

You know I had left the campaign to participate in this campaign.But bull shit.You had scam us.We want our payment for one week work.We had worked for you to promote this .If you had a idea to pay in tokens,you have to keep in bounty.Why you made in this section.If you don't pay in bitcoin,red tag is coming to your account soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Great, another scam Ico. Forcing your shitokens down the throats of participants? The signature manager seems to be conniving or very dumb.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:59 AM
Merited by EthanB (1)

Lol, the fact that the campaign manager thinks that forcing people to accept their tokens instead of the BTC as promised is laughable.

Also, the fact that BitPlay thinks they can simply decide not to pay the BTC they promised the participants, and instead offer their worthless Monopoly money is pathetic. This will be a stain on the company's reputation, and I'm hoping people here don't make it easy to cover up.

The truth is this, sieemma offered BTC for participants in the signature campaign to complete certain tasks, many of these people completed the tasks. Now, around 100 people have been adversely affected by this u-turn. You might have gotten a bad conversion rate, that sucks for you. But you got what you requested, a signature campaign.

Sieemma you need to open a scam accusation, it doesn't matter if they pay in their useless token, you can't just offer gold, and then pay in dirt.

Everyone else who has been adversely affected, please inform the DT members, and let's see what they think about this practice. It is my opinion that the official bitplay account should take some negs;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1797092

Also, OP might also deserve some negs if he continues to avoid posting the scam accusation, as he is complicit in this scam.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

Highly irresponsible attitude from both the Official team as well as the OP. Thanks Pharmacist for negging the official team. If you don't have the status of paying in bitcoin then make sure you don't lure people with false campaigns. I think the manager too deserves to be negged as he is unable to pay people what he promised for. Scamming people even on the name of escrow.
Lol, the fact that the campaign manager thinks that forcing people to accept their tokens instead of the BTC as promised is laughable.

Also, the fact that BitPlay thinks they can simply decide not to pay the BTC they promised the participants, and instead offer their worthless Monopoly money is pathetic. This will be a stain on the company's reputation, and I'm hoping people here don't make it easy to cover up.

The truth is this, sieemma offered BTC for participants in the signature campaign to complete certain tasks, many of these people completed the tasks. Now, around 100 people have been adversely affected by this u-turn. You might have gotten a bad conversion rate, that sucks for you. But you got what you requested, a signature campaign.

Sieemma you need to open a scam accusation, it doesn't matter if they pay in their useless token, you can't just offer gold, and then pay in dirt.

Everyone else who has been adversely affected, please inform the DT members, and let's see what they think about this practice. It is my opinion that the official bitplay account should take some negs;

Also, OP might also deserve some negs if he continues to avoid posting the scam accusation, as he is complicit in this scam.
Completely agree with you they are now paying shittoken which are worthless because their ICO is shit. No one is going to invest their money in this ICO.
sieemma (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:42:15 PM by sieemma

Thanks, I will update you
edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3369883.msg35309948#msg35309948
2girls

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Hello Participants.

The telegram group moderator reported lots of rants on the telegram group and the moderator had no option than to delete all negative comments made by some participants since he could not respond to the thread and he needs to get update from a senior executive before any statement could be given from our end.

When this campaign was initiated we did contact a reputable DT member on here "Lauda" for escrow services, and as attached below she quoted:

she mentioned she would find a time to review the project in which we did waited for several days in other for her to complete her review and she stated she might not have the time was a reason we decided to escrow the campaign by ourself.

Our review showed an unexpected and poor conversion rate for the signature campaign in which we have decided to invest significantly in other means of marketing since we are running out of time on the pre-sales, in retrospect of this controversies, we have decided to pause the signature campaign since our metric shows an unrealistic benchmark towards the PreSale process, we have also deemed it right to allow all campaign participants hold our token as a deed of payment guarantee in which we would have to buy back tokens with BTC at the fixed current token PreSale rate after the conclusion of our PreSale.

Our sincere apologies once again for this unexpected turnout and considering the event that we need to do everything possible to making the PreSale a success, we hope you all bear with us and your understanding of this is greatly appreciated, we do value your support and it means a great deal to us.

We implore all participants to update the thread with their ERC20 ETH wallet address and we would proceed to immediately allocate tokens.

Thank you all for your co-operation and understanding.

Sincerely.
The BitPlay Team.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING EXCUSES WITH LAUDA NOT RESPONDING. LEAVE THE ESCROW. YOU HAVE THE BTC THEN
PAY IN BTC RIGHT NOW ?

THE ONLY REASON FOR NOT PAYING IS BITPLAY WANTED TO SCAM RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: