Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:41:52 AM

The title of your project is very promising, because as I understand the essence of your project, this is what we use, and I'm talking about content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

The title of your project is very promising, because as I understand the essence of your project, this is what we use, and I'm talking about content.

Thank you for your nice words, you can try our app Castbox first to get some more insight into our project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Thank you for your nice words, you can try our app Castbox first to get some more insight into our project.
I wanted to ask about your airdrop man, is your airdrop is giving unlimited free tokens? Is this real? I would like to invite my friends if I can bring so much money with this kind of airdrop!
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

I wanted to ask about your airdrop man, is your airdrop is giving unlimited free tokens? Is this real? I would like to invite my friends if I can bring so much money with this kind of airdrop!

The amount of tokens you will receive by participating in the airdrop is dependent on how many friends you're able to invite to the group before the deadline.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

The amount of tokens you will receive by participating in the airdrop is dependent on how many friends you're able to invite to the group before the deadline.
To the group? Okay, I will be inviting my friends until the end of the deadline! However, when does the deadline occurs? Can you tell me more please?
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

To the group? Okay, I will be inviting my friends until the end of the deadline! However, when does the deadline occurs? Can you tell me more please?

June 25 Beijing time.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

Good company! In which I will participate, after which I will observe the development of the project when all the tokens will be distributed. I am sure that the project will be successful, because it is very actively developing at the moment.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Good company! In which I will participate, after which I will observe the development of the project when all the tokens will be distributed. I am sure that the project will be successful, because it is very actively developing at the moment.

Thank you so much!
nased0

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Good luck with your project!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Any other plan of doing Bounty campaign? I only see an airdrop campaign this will not give huge impression and visitors to the people and potential investor right?

We do have an ongoing bounty campaign. Check it out!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898137.20

I already joined the airdrop campaign for this one. Thanks for the update on the new bounty admin,  There is the one-bit problem, I cannot find any twitter and facebook campaign? Surely there are many supporters who also want to join like me.  Embarrassed

We will start a social media campaign soon, please stay tuned.
Just make sure twitter and facebook is included on your social media campaign dear admin since this is the easiest way to earn tokens for a bounty participant like me.

Yeah sure, already planning.
Well of that is already been plan then that's good. The only thing left is to wait for the launched of the different social media campaigns that will be able to released by the team ContextBox. And moreover, hopefully more people be able to participates in this airdrop campaign of the ContextBox project.

More campaigns for the bounty? It's totally not like the coin's gonna get dumped to death thanks to the offering of "unlimited" tokens already and you want more
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

LOL what? That has to be the absolute most hilarious reason I have heard for trusting or getting involved in any project. Not to mention how generic the name is
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

I think it is because that's what they are offering to give free unlimited tokens for all accepted participants of Airdrop. But I wonder what are the task to be done and I hope it is not so hard so that we can have a chanced to earned many ContentBox tokens.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Distribution through the airdrop is the most correct, in this case it is difficult to suspect the team of manipulation. I hope for the moon.
And if there will be distribution not through an air shot, how then to be? Can I trust other handles of tokens or not?
The thing is, you need to earn those tokens by inviting people or logging in using telegram, as of now they won't be having a crowd sell so if you ever buy from other people then do it with risk or at least wait for the team to create some offers for us to have those precious tokens.
Buying from other people who are not related to the project is a big risk. So I think that anyone who will vryat will do so and buy from other people.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

How to get the app.Through your Castbox app,can we join the airdrop & all your program.reading through the thread,your airdrop program has amazing features to be joined
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

How to get the app.Through your Castbox app,can we join the airdrop & all your program.reading through the thread,your airdrop program has amazing features to be joined

You can download the app on Castbox.fm
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

You can download the app on Castbox.fm
In this app there are definitely no harmful files? There is no wish to risk the passwords and to come across deception. Someone has already checked it personally?

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Any other plan of doing Bounty campaign? I only see an airdrop campaign this will not give huge impression and visitors to the people and potential investor right?

I already joined the airdrop campaign for this one. Thanks for the update on the new bounty admin,  There is the one-bit problem, I cannot find any twitter and facebook campaign? Surely there are many supporters who also want to join like me.  Embarrassed

Just make sure twitter and facebook is included on your social media campaign dear admin since this is the easiest way to earn tokens for a bounty participant like me.

Well of that is already been plan then that's good. The only thing left is to wait for the launched of the different social media campaigns that will be able to released by the team ContextBox. And moreover, hopefully more people be able to participates in this airdrop campaign of the ContextBox project.
I agree, its good to know that they already into other campaign, if the plans go well then its possible to attract lots of participants at once.

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

I agree, its good to know that they already into other campaign, if the plans go well then its possible to attract lots of participants at once.
Indeed! The more social media bounty campaign enclosed for the promotion of this project, the more exposure of course! Even Coke did an expensive commercial just to promote their product at all well known social exposures!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.

The free airdrop already spread in different platforms and this is the reason why contenbox popularity is increasing. Also the referral program is working well and it will surely add good exposures to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:20 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:17:35 PM by vickycoin05

I think you can easily reach even more than 85k members on your telegram group. Your airdrop campaign is very easy join. Hopefully they wont spam the airdrop resgistration.
Agree, the team members make sure that everyone who are interested to join the campaign can participate without any hassle and they see to it that everybody will enjoy and will get the same benefits. Many are excited to join the project airdrop campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: