Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would make you trust an ICO?  (Read 935 times)
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

For an ICO to be reliable, you need to consider the following factors:
- ICO establishment team: you need to look up google information, search member name in linked, or google "fake" + ICO project name
- Topic about this ICO on Bitcointalk.org: find and read the content of high profile members on the bitcointalk debate about the project.
- Code quality - Githhub: Find the project's update count, start date and last update to evaluate the regular working level of the dev.

teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

First and foremost i read the whitepaper this could same me from the trouble of trusting the ICO since i have read the whitepaper i decide whether its a good or a too good to be true idea. Second i looked for the team members whether they have a good background this also is a plus And i checked the campaign manager as well same as the team good background is a advantage. This is my techniques on trying to choose a legit ICO.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

First and foremost i read the whitepaper this could same me from the trouble of trusting the ICO since i have read the whitepaper i decide whether its a good or a too good to be true idea. Second i looked for the team members whether they have a good background this also is a plus And i checked the campaign manager as well same as the team good background is a advantage. This is my techniques on trying to choose a legit ICO.

Same here! I will read their whitepaper first to know what are their plans and if it is achievable. Then, I'll look for their team members and advisers if they are trustworthy and reliable. Then, I'll check their marketing strategy to see if the ICO will be successful in terms of promotions.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Same here! I will read their whitepaper first to know what are their plans and if it is achievable. Then, I'll look for their team members and advisers if they are trustworthy and reliable. Then, I'll check their marketing strategy to see if the ICO will be successful in terms of promotions.
Sometimes there are some projects are only copy-pasting from another project's whitepaper by changing some words in the whitepaper and claim if their whitepaper. The history of the team will become very good thing need to be determined as one of the important factor need to be considered before investing in the ico, Another important thing to see their github code.
Maxdata (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

http://[b]Thank you all for your overwhelming responses - this turned out to be a very useful and enlighting thread!
[/b]

Feel free to check out our stuff and scrutinize the S out of the team and info! :))

https://t.me/MaxData
introduction video: https://youtu.be/IPSFqaBoM3g
https://medium.com/@MaxData/
https://twitter.com/MaxData_IO
Maxdata (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

People are looking for strong community and solid , be different with other community.
Let's take a look on Doge team, who can expect this joke project able survive until now , it's over 4 year already++ and the demand still high.

Time will tell which ICO are better !

Are you a part of ALAX?
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

To trust ICO I need know who are working on this project. This the core argument for me to participate in collecting funds or not. If the authors of project are unknown for me then I need to know if they are experienced enough.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Hi all,
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.

Thanks

technology, teams, road maps, and ideas. some ico have no ideas and technology. chances are that ico will not work as planned. however, it involves direct contact and communication with the team and the developer. what else if an ico has an office that really exists. it will make investors more confident and trusting

Mobius88

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey, guys! Heard a lot about your project! Looks Great! Wish you luck and more investors!

technology, teams, road maps, and ideas. some ico have no ideas and technology. chances are that ico will not work as planned. however, it involves direct contact and communication with the team and the developer. what else if an ico has an office that really exists. it will make investors more confident and trusting
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

First of all it is the whitepaper. If the whitepaper is well written and the project is a strong one than for sure I would invest in that ICO

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

For me the first thing I watch is the support from the community and also there feedbacks and comments about the project.I also consider how cooperative the ICO admins when it comes to all the questions and concerns asked, the website and its roadmap.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:56:29 AM

I am stupid, but I know that some people are very powerful, so I believe their eyes, so I usually pay attention to these powerful people recommend the projects.
Of course, I do not fully accept their views, and I will still do some research myself.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

1 pure community, not from airdrop
2l egality that can be published
3 teams and developers with experience and published profiles
4 a reasonable business model
5 unique innovation

Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

I'm newbie in this business i dont know how it will work i always appreciate on whats going on. I do trust on ICO thier way to lead to become successful, many people help on this business they succeed up to now.
ccamila

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

An ICO would only be trusted if its ratings at various ICO rating sites is pleasing. The team involved would also play a role in creating trust of the ICO. lastly, another thing that would make me trust an ICO is the manner in which the team is handling the community involved by way of answering and addressing the various questions and queries
alieknov

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

I trust an ICO if the manager or the team behind that is popular.
I know it's a good ICO if many people trust that manager or team.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

The most trust-able thing would be the proof of existence.
Most ICO now a days are group of young people refurnishing their gaming room to make an office and paying a person good in english to type a whitepaper for them.
For me to believe in ICO, the company must be involved in real business or affiliated to real companies that have been working for quite a time.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

You have already taken the first step, so yes community building, opinion and interaction is really important. The team as everyone says, and transparency. The passion behind your vision speaks for itself. Creating an awareness of your name, your project idea and the difference it can make in this world are all basic essentials. Wish you all the best and thank you for asking.
peie3691

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

The team is the first element that I consider and the most important factor. Because only trusted people can make credible products, they also represent their working attitude. Timely technology is not mature enough to be remedied later.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

For me it is easy to trust if you can see a good result as well as a good feedback. When I first knew ICO all I know is one way of being progressive that can lead to become successful. Their are different ICO to join through out the way. It is up to you how are you going to find way to join and extravert yourself to the highest rank to be better too.

absolutely right. the results certainly affect confidence in the ICO. After trying and can produce will certainly more and more trust in ICO. indeed sometimes there's a scam, but the revenue is much larger.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: