Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would make you trust an ICO?  (Read 941 times)
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

In my views, I would consider the following factors in choosing and trusting an ICO for investment and these are:
1) The Team composition - team members should be transparent and provide a detailed information of each team member.
2) Communication - the company should provide social media awareness that can answer the questions of the investors.
3) White paper - the ICO company should provide detailed document that describes everything about the project which includes the technology, idea of the project and other important information about the project.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

Potential liquidity, it is very important, if there are a lot of famous funds to invest in this project, so I think a lot of people would choose to join the project, and open source code is a key part of the same.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

To me, the first factor that gives confidence to an ICO is the team, i examine the team's profile and i try to find out their previous work. Then i examine the idea of the project, then i look at social media studies.
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

The main reason is I've proven it myself. because ICO is the best means to develop new technologies for the future.
Usually developers provide whitepapers, to provide an overview project coinnya. In the white paper, you can see the specifications of coin, goals, programs, to target the amount to be achieved from the coin.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Personally, I have confidence in as much as possible transparent projects. Investors want to freely access information, the process of selling tokens, white paper, etc. This shows that the team has nothing to hide. A reliable ICO shows even the address that credits tokens, while scammers usually hide such information.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

In trusting an ICO, I always consider the team and the manager. For me, if the manager has a lot of good records, I would join the ICO. I also consider the type of project the ICO is raising.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I only trust ico that is transparent to it's users. I also do like ico that i can see their faces and interacts with their future investor. Like having a video blog or they attend seminars or join some crypto related event. I don't trust ico that only put pictures and nothing. Also if they update frequently then it's a good for me.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Franzlillerboyy

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Hello, I think you need to see that they have a solid team and also an adress somewhere. Maybe even a telephonenumber, so that you could call them.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Three things will make me to trust an ico, the first is that they will have a reputable team members and two they will have a good product which have real value and use case and three they must have a good token metrics then i will trust the ico.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

I'd like to know first who am I entrusting my money to. So that being said, transparency of the team members is of outmost importance. Next would be the actual idea of the project--the whitepaper should contain all (if not most) of the information I need. Lastly, I would very much like to invest in ICOs that already has a working product, it shows that the team are dedicated with their goal.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

One of the facts that i most love about every project is the roadmap, the community that it has on telegram (if they have no fake joineers) and a lot of other stuff that is remarkable between all the other icos
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

I trust an ICO when they are reputable and experienced managers that have several ICO experiences. How viable their projects platform also matters to me. The most important thing is that they are giving you assurance like very transparent with their every move. I do trust ICO because I actually income generating and profitable for me. And it is actually giving me extra income that helps me with my daily need to support my family.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

i do trust ico's  based on the team's effort and partnerships. i do believe that a solid core team can achieve its goal if they have unity and teamwork.
reputable and responsible CEO is a must.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

Well, there are a lot of things that are important that you need to investigate before joining and investing in there, the whitepaper, the website, the developers, and the community
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I would believe in an ICO when their team works well, such as their ICK QKC team very very great and necessary so they can be built for the ICO.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

I'm always from looking at web ratings like "icobench, icodrops, coinscendule, icoreview, and other very important factors how the team handles the community, how they answer questions and more.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Great ratings from any ICO ratings website. Constant update in social media.  Telegram not invaded by bots. Team presence, always there to asses you.   

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

cool team that has implemented more than one project, plus the idea of the project, and the possibility of its implementation, and of course the road map and everything else that would make it possible to understand that the project is really cool and worthwhile,and that it is worth paying attention to it

KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

For me it is easy to trust if you can see a good result as well as a good feedback. When I first knew ICO all I know is one way of being progressive that can lead to become successful. Their are different ICO to join through out the way. It is up to you how are you going to find way to join and extravert yourself to the highest rank to be better too.
Yeah, I agree to that because the feedback is the reflection of their performance to other people. You can see how well the ICO is through feedback. Being active of it will lead to development and success. Also, you make research of even gather information about that ICO whether it is reliable or not. Be wise in choosing ICO because there  is also a scams in the crypto world.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

because I often get big profits on every ico so that's why I believe that ico will give me even greater advantage! besides that right now i see all the altcoin many falling and etherium it's also so and this is the right time to plunge in an ico and i suggest you follow ico coinanalyst.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: