Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would make you trust an ICO?  (Read 935 times)
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

The most trust is the presence in the team or in the list of advisers of people I saw in other projects (successful of course). For example, the Akropolis project whose signature I wear. I like their idea and the fact that there are members of the team who developed the project Cindicator. Therefore, trust in such people immediately present.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

For me if i'm going to watch the trusted ICO's first of the the rating and the admin of the ICO are always active if we have some few questions we ask. But not all that the delivery of the project or the uses of it.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

For me if i'm going to watch the trusted ICO's first of the the rating and the admin of the ICO are always active if we have some few questions we ask. But not all that the delivery of the project or the uses of it.
Being responsibility is a good sign of a man but we don't have to trust them only based on these qualities because now scammers are getting perfect at it so you need to research all their aspects if you found something fishy then you need to stay away.For me if the projects member were trusted enough then it can be one of the ICO to invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

The most important thing is the experience of the team members and the positioning and function of their projects. If their products can solve the problem of the blockchain world, then the project naturally has demand, the value will always be magnified, otherwise it will only fail.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

To fully trust the ICO, you need to do some sort of controlling device or something like this ...
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

I look for the working product. Usually, in websites like ico bench, their working product is given rates by professional critics. A rate of 4 is high enough for me and that is one thing that investors should look into. Another is the team, you might want to check the team's former projects. That may indicate how good they are in carrying projects.
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

For me the primary thing I watch is the help from the network and furthermore there inputs and remarks about the project.I additionally consider how agreeable the ICO administrators with regards to every one of the inquiries and concerns asked, the site and its guide.
Dinct

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

For me three times will make me trust an ICO, first is that the project they are will be unique and require blockchain, secondly I will consider the team to make they have experience about the project they are building and not for the money and lastly, I will consider their token metrics, which is very important for me as an investors, if these three things goes well and then i am in.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Hi all,
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.

Thanks

If the team will provide all the necessary documents to prove that they are legit with there plans of the project that could be attract investors to put money.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Ok, new project, nice. But today I believe only in those projects that used escrow services. And I prefer that it would be someone from this forum. In my opinion nowadays this is the only thing that can guarantee that the project is not scam

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Dinct

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

The best way for me to be able to trust an ICO is by meeting the team even just at Telegram. Then the next would be the feasibility and practical application of the coin.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Transparency is very good for project. The key point of trust for me is money back in case of failure.

007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

At this moment your life becomes even more ineteresno! You discover a new world for yourself in an interesting project that will help to spend time with benefit. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

nothing. i do not think it's a valid business strategy and never will be. it's just an attempt to milk the clueless. if the idea is that good then go get professional investment from a venture capitalist.

if i was forced at gunpoint to 'invest' in one then i'd only do it if they had established and signed up business relationships in place and a cast iron plan.

Noooooo it's the most amazing form of business investing and funding that is available to anyone in the world no matter how much money they have or what country the live in.

We just need the ICOs to be property vetted and ran by legitimate businesses with experience and expertise to pull of the projects.

In the future i hope to see thousands or even millions of tokenized businesses paying dividends and profits out to investors, this is what will make crypto insantly massive - this is how we get everyone using it for everything.

And we can see it happening.. here is one ICO i just invested into - https://binex.trade/?code=A11KV

You can use my referral like there to get 3 free tokens, and 5% bonus tokens if you buy tokens Wink

This is a crypto exchange that is paying 70% of the exchange fees to token holders. Two other exchanges are using this business model and growing very fast.

All kinds of businesses could be tokenized like this and profits paid out to investors automatically and transparently.

There are many different crypto projects paying profits to token holders or users of the platforms, i welcome to business model and it will take crypto to the next level and create a trillion dollar ecosystem.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Hi all,

Thanks

What makes people believe in ICOs is:
- What is the background and idea that the project is aiming for?
- Roadmap brings a lot of trust for investors, and it shows the direction of the project.
- The community of the project is large and developed.
- Some people supporting the project more or less and support are made upon request.
- Does the project address the requirements that investors are looking for?

according to this, I agree with you, because the best way to secure my trust in a good project is the advisory team, if his advisers are famous people, it will make it difficult for them to end up as good cheats and advisors with a reputation for protecting will not go for any project. and also a good development team with reputation and experience will likely come up with the right project

truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Because I have earned a lot of profits through ICO, all I believe in ICO, but now ICO has a lot of scams, which requires us to look patiently.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

For me i can Trust in any ICO when i see that and i know that is legit but many people now don't trust ICO because some ICO'S now is scam or else not legit and i suggest to other choose a good ico a legit ico not a scam ico And be careful to scammers

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: