Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would make you trust an ICO?  (Read 935 times)
GotNow

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

For me it is easy to trust if you can see a good result as well as a good feedback. When I first knew ICO all I know is one way of being progressive that can lead to become successful. Their are different ICO to join through out the way. It is up to you how are you going to find way to join and extravert yourself to the highest rank to be better too.

Same here, I got your point it means it is really easy to identify if the project or the ICO is generated into success and also the team has the capable of doing the task without hesitations it means they are a good voice.
JitendraKrishnan

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

Before I could trust an ICO I will see
1- Project potential in markets
2- Team behind the projects
3- Large investors
4- Social media strength
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

The important thing is that the team develops, if they have a professional working style and experience in project development then the ability to choose that project is very high.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

A well known and credible manager or ICO platform with a history of good to great track record will surely get me to trust an ICO. Bountyhive for example have proven to be effective in their project listings. There have been issues and concerns of course like any other things. But this is all part of the whole crypto thing. This is the first time I came across your platform. I might check it out one of these days and see what you've got to offer.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

In terms of trust, the first thing I look out for is the team behind the project, it will tell you if they are worth spending your money on them, after that, check the whitepaper to see if the money you invested could grow, if so, how much could it be?

UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

I think it's very important to review many checkpoints before make a decision. I think team and advisers are very important and crucial factor. If they have enough experience and good history they have more chances. Also idea and their roadmap should be realistic enough. Because if something too good to be true...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Trust in ICO is made up of several factors: of course, this is a functional idea that has been well presented and explained why a project is needed; presence of a good team and advisers; availability of KYC, whitelist in a smart contract; clear and understandable roadmap

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

If trust is the topic, then I look for the one who handles the ICO there is a lot of bounty manager that has a good reputation. And I usually join to those ICO.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

At this point of time, just refrain from buying into ICO's even if you trust them. You can get it much cheaper once they hit exchange. Trust is not a factor now, it's sentiment.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

I think it's very important to review many checkpoints before make a decision. I think team and advisers are very important and crucial factor. If they have enough experience and good history they have more chances. Also idea and their roadmap should be realistic enough. Because if something too good to be true...
I dedicate my great beliefs to projects that have new ideas and high-level leaders. Large communities and strong growth are also factors that I often pay attention to when investing in ICO projects.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

it's hard to trust ICO for now.
but if I personally want to believe in ICO it is better for dev and a minimum team of people who have experienced and have been successful in various ICOs.
fbmania19

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

The market is so bad that I do not trust anybody
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Critical to me is always my idea of the project, I also take into account the development strategy, documentation, development team and community.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

This is probably one of the most urgent and complex issues for investors. It is impossible to always guess the prospects of a particular project, but it is necessary to study the idea, technology and the development team.
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

When I participate in ICO, I try to pay attention to the team of a project, the product itself that is being developed and of course the documentation. In White Paper you usually can all important information.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

The main thing that i can trust an ICO is its popularity because i do believe that having a popularity on ICO i can make sure because the pressure of expectation is on their and if they scam it that would be bad for them

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

An ICO with a solid whitepaper (no typos) which comes with a unique and feasible idea and product to attract a great deal of investors on the market. Also, i get to trust an ICO which is run by expertise in crypto - this is ascertain by reading the profiles of the team members not only from the website and whitepaper.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Usually I judge through the project behind this ICO, a good ico must have a lot of large organizations to cooperate with it, and have their own technical team, social media can also be updated in time.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Yes, the issue of choosing a project is always very complex and responsible. Completely eliminate risks is simply impossible, but you can reduce them through careful study of the documentation, the development team and the idea of a specific platform.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
ovinna

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Its white paper and description in common always make me sure about ICO's profitability and my being ready to participate there. Analyzing saves the situation every time, it gives a prediction for the losses and trends for profit and increasing of ICO. I follow this rule every time and my experience is quite positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: