Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1332 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

As far as I understand, this ICO project is an advertising network that connects publisher and advertisers, rather than using money as a payment intermediary, will you use ENGAGEMENTTOKEN?

You have a point mate. As this project provide a rewards as the. publishers’ specifications and advertisers can purchase the tokens. Hopefully they add some bonuses to attract those users who plan to invest this great project as I believe this project could be profitable in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Another form of publishing platform which I think also an opportunity to those publishers who want to seek some reward like cryptocurrencies. Also, this can be more easy kind of work to the publishers due to its paperless and reduce the distribution time because it will be directly send through the internet.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

I understand that ICO has already ended a month ago, it is very strange that such an interesting project did not have such a massive support, because the idea is pretty attractive! Publishers and top-citizen-participants earn tokens, creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to post their ads.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I understand that ICO has already ended a month ago, it is very strange that such an interesting project did not have such a massive support, because the idea is pretty attractive! Publishers and top-citizen-participants earn tokens, creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to post their ads.
The project is interesting but the investor did not attract attention . Now popular projects related to security and trade , various services and exchanges . I think soon medineye projects will gain momentum
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

Well, today there is a public sale, which will last until June 1 this year. I'm wondering, do you provide any percentage of the bonus for buying tokens?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

Is there any news and updates on the project? I really wanted to see a news and updates because it is can interest the potential investors, also the advertisement too.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Maybe the team need to try to take some risk by creating some bounty programs or any other forms of advertisement which will increased their popularity. Also, publishing platform like this will probably face some hard time because there are already working platform that is actually used by many people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Maybe the team need to try to take some risk by creating some bounty programs or any other forms of advertisement which will increased their popularity. Also, publishing platform like this will probably face some hard time because there are already working platform that is actually used by many people.

Exactly, hopefully the team may provide a bounty program which for sure this project will become popular in the crypto currency community. Also, the project is so impressive as I watch their youtube video, hoping for up coming updates of this project.

This project brings less hassle to the people that engaged into publishing and advertising industry. Its platform is more interesting because your ads are done through the process of the new online publishing. May this platform connect to the community as this project will be the stepping stone for the success of the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Exactly, hopefully the team may provide a bounty program which for sure this project will become popular in the crypto currency community. Also, the project is so impressive as I watch their youtube video, hoping for up coming updates of this project.

This project brings less hassle to the people that engaged into publishing and advertising industry. Its platform is more interesting because your ads are done through the process of the new online publishing. May this platform connect to the community as this project will be the stepping stone for the success of the investors.
Well, I agree with you all. This is a very beneficial project that will bring an ease to the publishing industry of the different publishers and creators. For now, EngagementToken just have a small community, but I know for sure that eventually this will create a much larger community gaining more supporters and serious investors. And I will looking forward for this project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.
Yes, the project looks convincing as well as beneficial. The project has higher possibilities to become successful in the limited time period. The project will make a great revolution in the advertisement industry. This will change the way of making an advertisement. In this project first upon advertiser needs to buy engagement tokens to post their advertisements. After sometime later it will expand their self.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

You are right bro but not only signature bounty campaign but also the telegram and facebook campaign will help to be famous in the market to encourage some investors. The team are working hard for a long time and they got what they want. Their are many publishing and advertising project and I hope this project can get more investors in the future.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
enrique de malacca

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

As far as I understand, this ICO project is an advertising network that connects publisher and advertisers, rather than using money as a payment intermediary, will you use ENGAGEMENTTOKEN?

You have a point mate. As this project provide a rewards as the. publishers’ specifications and advertisers can purchase the tokens. Hopefully they add some bonuses to attract those users who plan to invest this great project as I believe this project could be profitable in the future.
Yes, this project will give's a big impact in the world of digital publishing. But, we cannot forget to mention the fact that even in our technological age, it remains difficult to make any money off of online publishing.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

More or less, it's probably like a decentralised Fiverr or Craigslist, except that it forces all users to use it's coin instead of their own currencies
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Another form of publishing platform which I think also an opportunity to those publishers who want to seek some reward like cryptocurrencies. Also, this can be more easy kind of work to the publishers due to its paperless and reduce the distribution time because it will be directly send through the internet.
Exactly, the project can really create some great opportunities for publishers online. The project really is quite interesting but unfortunately, the ICO had already ended a month ago. But I hope to many people get know more about the platform!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

More or less, it's probably like a decentralised Fiverr or Craigslist, except that it forces all users to use it's coin instead of their own currencies
That actually will keep their coin into circulation then and also traders can trade for their coins ahead which too would be of huge profits. This project is really uniwue and can have a good amount of users ahead which will keep the demand for their coins much high.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Interesting project, been reading a bit and could be good.I might toss in a few ETH in to support you, good luck!!
egretia
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

Indeed, i think this is will be nice project for all publishers. I am very interesting to it. Have any airdrop or bounty at the future with EngagementToken?
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.
niethera

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Good project I hope crypto will go up once again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: